Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Named after the first unfortunate suicide in New Haven, she was a sister in the church who got to close to the abyss. This part of the city is the poorest of the neighborhoods and has a high crime rate. It is North East of the city, a few miles from Murkwood cemetery and the Suicide Cliffs themselves.
User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby fairfolk » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 am

David Thaler

As the diminutive vampire stepped into the area where the sensors felt him, the lights turned on. The lights, where sunlamps. A few hunter groups used science to deal with vampire infestations and sunlamps where one way as they emitted the exact rays of the sun. Enough that it harmed Alexi upon stepping in, just enough to let him know going further was a bad idea and to likely make him scream... Anna turned into the beautiful bird and as she was about to fly out of the window Alexi touched the lights trigger.

As the vampires hair touched the light it caught fire.

"I see that" He stood up when the lights came on outside and moved out of Wulfrics line of sight: as he moved he heard David talk "Tell your leader that the Silent Tready was broken. I give you guys 24 hours to fix it, get the new vampire under control or ashed. Bring the ashes back here. And do NOT approach the girl on that treaty. She will just bloody kill you. You have 30 minutes before those lights go off"

There was a sound but he couldnt see anything

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby Jakondite » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 am

As the light hits Alexai's hand, he tries to maintain control that should be had but - in an almost immediate response, the Beast says No. He loses all sense of control, all sense of desire to hunt down what's going on in light of the issue that there was unwanted sunlight right in the middle of the fucking night. His eyes sharpen, and he rushes backwards with only one goal in mind - to escape, and to tear anyone in his path who would try to stop him from that escape.

Jakondite has rolled an Resolve + Composure roll (6 dice), getting 2, 6, 2, 5, 1, 2, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Jakondite has failed the roll.

User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby Elsaa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:54 pm



*And.... the falcon never made it out the window, she took the time to regain her 'girl' form, looking dead in the eye to Michael* Settle an agreement with that mortal so Wolfie comes back out *yea, leve the Michael to deal with the man upstairs. She? she had a brother to catch! not because she cared about him rampaging devouring people, maiming or other, of course not! is because if he did, HE would be in trouble and she had to keep her brother save, so on to chase and contain a brother!*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

User avatar
Jon Snow
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:52 am

Wulfric
| Blood Potency 2 | Crone Status 1 | Double jointed | Bloodhound |
Wulfric watched the guy get up and then duck out of sight from where he lay on the elevator. Listening to the rather cryptic message.

"... Oy... The hell?"

He blinked a few times. "NICE MEETING YOU!!!" He bellowed.

A frown crossed his face and he eyed the light on the floor of the elevator a few inches from him and up and around. "Well..... fuck." Wulfric fished in one of his many many jacket pockets and pulled out a red hankie. Better to clean up with he'd found. Draping it over the blood that had been tossed to him like a steak to a dog, he gathered up the bag and slid it into his jacket. A glance to his watch and he waited. Curious....
I am one with the Force
The Force is with me.

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby fairfolk » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 am

There was a sound of something opening and closing.

Then, a few minutes later a motorcycle outside started and drove away.

Nothing happened as Wulfric waited. But a half hour later, all the lights went off.

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby fairfolk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:52 pm

[Take it from the lack of activity that Wulfric wants to stay in the elevator? *G*]

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby Jakondite » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:00 pm

(Might just be confusion - for clarity, Alex frenzied and ran off - Anastasia followed. Michael's still about though, but he's chilling in the car.)

User avatar
Jon Snow
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby Jon Snow » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:08 am

(( Was waiting on their posts, either to indicate they were passing, or if Mike was coming in. ))

Wulfric
| Blood Potency 2 | Crone Status 1 | Double jointed | Bloodhound |


When the half hour passed, and the lights went off. Wulfric slowly got up. Reaching into a pocket he pulled out what looked a bit like an old time car antenna with a mirror on the end, extending it he peeked out of either side of the elevator. If nothing was there to blow off his head. He'd stick his head out and look around. Then.... hit the down button, intending to exit.
I am one with the Force
The Force is with me.

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby fairfolk » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:08 am

There was no one about, nothing happened as he went down and made his exit. The only thing on the street was Alexis car and his drive, looking to be waiting. Maybe for him.

User avatar
Jon Snow
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Re: Wulfrics interogation..maybe [Att: Jon, Elsa, jako]

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:31 am

Wulfric
| Blood Potency 2 | Crone Status 1 | Double jointed | Bloodhound |
Wulfric made his way over to the car and leaned down to look at the driver inside, raising his brows.* You waiting on me?
I am one with the Force
The Force is with me.


Return to “Nellys Peak”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests