Secondhand Concerns [Log: Damien, Lily]

What do you choose? A poisoned rose, or a knife in the shadows?
QuicksilverFox85
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Secondhand Concerns [Log: Damien, Lily]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:55 am

Set the evening of

Storyteller
He stood above you, and he smiled.

There was something arrogant about that smile. Beautiful too, in a cruel way.

You didn't know if he was smiling at you, or the person you were attacking. Your limbs didn't answer themselves. Your body wasn't yours to command. You had to obey. Even worse than the thought that you had to obey, was that you wanted to obey. You wanted to please him. To be noticed and favored by him.

You liked that he particularly liked the knights. You weren't as valuable as a Rook, but because you were different, you were almost at the level of Queen for him. He liked you for your lack of predictability. The element that you had, to attack from the angles. Maybe that was why you felt like you ended up used more than other pieces. So often the first one on the front lines. Well, you, or one of the other twenty or so knights you knew.

He smiled, as your hand ripped into the piece who'd dared to challenge him. And you loved it. And you hated it, because you knew you should hate it. You wanted to hate it. You wanted to hate yourself for the pleasure that this gave you. It felt good to hurt. It felt good to serve. It felt good to fall in line.

Every fiber of your being tells you this is a fucking lie. But it's a beautiful lie. So beautiful, that every fiber of your being willingly accepts that lie as a truth. Caught in the crossroads of a hated paradox, you either choose to hate it, or choose to not think about it.

Not thinking about it is the same as giving in, surrendering, and enjoying the lie as truth.

You aren't perfect. You are human, and flawed. At least, you were. Now your the perfect knight, albiet not a morally perfect one. On the field, you might be atop a dragon, letting it land on your prey as you leap off it to attack another piece.

Unpredictable. Viscous. Able to hit from the angles. But this time, things are different. Things are going wrong. You are slaying viciously at the pawns who are on this spot, tearing them apart when you hear a howl in the background, and you feel in the back of your head your kings gaze. On the field, and in the sky his face.

He's not smiling anymore.

Your dragon is dead. Blood is raining around you like a shower as it's head is flying off, and you realize that the other side made a move to take you. You can fight this though, you think. Even at a disadvantage, you can turn the tide. You think this, up until the moment you see her.

She's impassive as she approaches you. In some games, your 'piece' would be a unit. Twenty or so knights served as 'one' unit and moved on a board. But she was never more than a single person. The rules of Arcadia said she was stronger than you.

You agreed. She was stronger than you.

And that fear clutches your heart like an ice cold grip. Her gaze is impassive. Uncaring. Some people's eyes said 'sorry' when they slaughtered you. When they ripped you apart, or cut you down. But her, her you couldn't read. She didn't seem human, in her impassiveness.

She seemed like a Queen. Even as she walked towards you. Even as you stopped fighting, and looked at her. A part of you screams.

Fight. Fight!

But she's a Queen. Fighting is pointless. More to the matter, you acknowledge that she is a Queen.

"Kneel." She says. "I will make this painless."

You kneel. She lifts a blade up...

And you rush her. See? Unpredictable. You know it's helpless, and you know it's pointless. Your heart is pounding in your chest as you tackle her, trying to tear into her skin - chipping away and making mere scratches. It was unfair how powerful she was. But you had to try. You had to -try-.

You didn't want to die. Not again. Not ever again. She watches you, barely moving as you beat against her. Cold eyes taking in your worth. She's not desperate like you are. She's not scared. She reaches up, and grabs you by the neck. You feel your gaze going dark and hear a resounding POP!

.... And you wake up. You're not there, in Arcadia. You're in the Hedge.

Damien Wetherford
Damien sat up like a shot as the dream ran its course, a metal-infused hand going to where the queen's had been only a moment ago like he was trying to release himself from her grip. Finding nothing there helped somewhat, but his breathing remained sharp as hazel eyes scanned the room, ensuring that he was indeed at the hollow and not tucked back into the velvet-lined box that he had called 'home' for the last eight years.

Storyteller
You are indeed within the Hallow. None of the boxes which you had had the dubious luxury of residing in could ever feel as strangely bitter as this place. And strange it was. Strange that the place where the thorns could feel like pieces of your soul being ripped out - where water tasted like poison, Arcadia, and -him-, and where you were stuck hiding from things chasing you probably still to this moment could somehow still be preferable to a place literally designed to feel so good that you could not think.

You missed it, subconsciously if nothing else. If you got brought back, there was a possibility despite all the horrible things that you might not WANT to leave.

That was probably the scariest part of all. Try not to think about it, lest you remind yourself. That road leads to madness.

You may not be the only person awake. Ross was asleep -- his door to your room was open, and you could see him laying there unconscious. Did you leave it open, or did he open it? He'd never say he felt more comfortable with the door open than closed.

But who knows? It was late at night. You can't be the only one with bad dreams.

Damien Wetherford
Damien sat there for a long moment, until the pounding of his heart slowed to a more manageable level and he felt comfortable enough to move from the bed and into the room proper. Ross' door being open did catch his attention, taking a moment to peek inside to make sure everything was alright for the rook.

Storyteller
Ross was fine, at least by all appearances. You couldn't tell what he was dreaming unless you could do some work to enter that dream, but on the outside he seemed like he was sleeping soundly. Peacefully, even. Maybe with a little bit of an annoyed, scrunched up face about, but peacefully.

Damien Wetherford
He watched the other piece before nodding to himself and stepping back into his room, quietly closing the door along the way. After grabbing a t-shirt and slipping it on he made his way into the hollow's common room, keeping the sounds of his passage as minimal as possible in case he was the only one awake.

Storyteller
As he enters into the common room, he'll notice the obvious - he's not the only person awake right now. Lily is in the common room, laying on one of the couches they'd made, but she's very obviously awake. If you hadn't fallen asleep there before, you might be outright shocked that someone COULD sleep on those couches. Truth be told, they had some fine tuning before things got really comfortable.

She's dressed in a small, elegant, white gown. Anyone other than you might describe it as slightly sensuous, flowing almost silkily on her body like it was melded to her skin. Many of the girls said when it'd arrived that it was cute, but the gown had been designed for comfort more than appearance. It wasn't one of -those- nightgowns. You notice that her hand is... wrapped up in a small towel, and there is one of those cups of water that she makes on the table by her.

She looks over to you, and blinks. "How convenient. I needed to talk to you anyways." She smiles a bit, and said, "Trouble sleeping?"

Damien Wetherford
"Oh?" Damien's eyebrow arched a touch at Lily's comment, heading her way. A frown formed as he saw the towel on her hand, though, looking the queen over for other wounds. "Something like that. What happened to your hand?"

Storyteller
"Hm?" She paused and laughed, "Oh, this is nothing. I cut myself with a thorn in my hair. You know, you'd think running your hand through your hair would be safe for a girl like me, given that it never tears into my head or anything. But apparently there are situations where my own thorns can hurt me."

She grins and said, "Most people say the weight of the crown is heavy. I say its not, but the crown itself can be kinda prickly."

She rises up so that she's sitting, and pats the spot next to her, on the side that her good hand was on.

Damien Wetherford
"I wouldn't know; a helm was the closest I ever got." He took the seat beside her when bidden, giving her hand another brief once-over before looking back to the woman herself. "Kind of alright with that, honestly."

"What did you want to talk about?"

Storyteller
She smiled, and leaned against him very slightly - before pulling back and asking, "You mind if I lay against you?"

She hadn't answered his question, but given that it was a matter of what she wanted to discuss, well - she'd get to it soon enough.

Damien Wetherford
There was a brief tensing in the Darkling's posture at the unexpected contact, but after a moment he relaxed and nodded. "Go ahead."

Storyteller
She nodded, and laid softly against him, closing her eyes for a moment and smiling. There is a brief moment of nothing, and then finally, she asks, "What happened between Victoria, Diamond, and the Winter King?"

Damien Wetherford
He had no issues with the quiet, taking a small bit of comfort himself from the closeness. At the question his eyebrow arched a touch, turning his head to look at Lily but not moving so much as to disturb her. "Diamond seemed to take a shine to him, from what Victoria said, and she tried to play wing-woman for her...although I think she was a little drunk, since she went for a bit of an obvious hint. Diamond got flustered and headed off for the bathroom, Victoria went off after her, then Richie and I talked with him for a bit until they came back. We didn't find out who he was until we left."

Storyteller
She thought about that. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Maybe it wasn't. But she didn't think if it was as bad as she was told, that Damien would cut that part out. She considered being roundabout, but figured she would simply ask. "I was told... secondhand, mind... that Victoria offered Diamond up for sex. Is that what happened?"

Damien Wetherford
"She asked if he was into jewelry, as she had a diamond set that would look great on him. Was a little crass, and I'll admit I did think it was kind of funny in the moment. Seeing Diamond's reaction killed that pretty quick, though."

Storyteller
She nodded and considered that. "...That does not sound as bad as I imagined it to be. The way that it was described made it sound almost... transactory. Transactional? Trans... Trans... You know what I'm trying to say. It sounded like she was trying to sell Diamond." Which, she guessed, if you considered romance selling yourself, it could be.

Damien Wetherford
"Transactional, yeah." He nodded quietly. "It wasn't that bad, although he did know what we call her, which was odd since we never called her by name while we were there, and said it was 'truly a pleasure' meeting her. He gave her two of his cards, too, and I think something on one was what told her who he was."

"Who'd you hear it from, out of curiosity?"

Storyteller
"Mindy. She heard it from Diamond, and got concerned." She paused and said, "Did she show you the cards?"

Damien Wetherford
"She didn't, no. Saw they were solid black on one side and had writing on the other, but didn't get a good look at them."

Storyteller
She nodded and said, "I'll talk with her then. Ask to see the cards, and what happened from her perspective since it sounds like, even if that's not what was intended, that might be how Diamond took it. I'll try to talk to Victoria too."

She paused and gave out a little mewling yawn, before saying, "You mind if I fall asleep here? The beds a bit uncomfortable alone tonight. Feels... I dunno, empty? And, if you have any bad dreams, I can pop right in to help. Ideally."

Damien Wetherford
"Works for me."

He paused at the question, nodding after a moment. He doubted that he would be falling asleep again any time soon, and he didn't mind keeping an eye on her in the meantime. "Sure. Can give you a hand too, if you need it."

Storyteller
"Cool. You can be a different kind of a knight than one on a board, then," She said with a smile, resting her eyes and letting her head nuzzle into his shoulder - unconcerned with the jagged edges, or his feral nature.

Damien Wetherford
He smiled a touch at that, resting his head against hers as she got comfortable. "I'd be okay with that."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

QuicksilverFox85
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Secondhand Concerns [Log: Damien, Lily]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Storyteller
Lily was comfortable. In Arcadia, even though it was less comfortable than the velvet, it was still a comfort to he nestled against someone, to feel them. More, it felt like a real comfort. She had fallen asleep where she laid, which was against and eventually flat out on Damien, on the couch in the living room. She seems to be having fun, making little giggling sounds like someone was tickling her from time to time, but otherwise sleeping fairly soundly.

For the most part, anyone that night who comes into the living room leaves them alone. Or if Damien is still awake, idly whisper chats with him before heading back to their own rooms rather than forming a massive sleepy dog pile.

Eventually, even Diamond wakes up, either due to her dreams or just... a lack thereof tonight. Weirdly, the second might be more terrifying, because for changelings that was not really a lack of a dream, so much as floating within a great, massive... emptiness. And then waking up to realize that unreality is real and real is not unreality.

Damien Wetherford
Damien had indeed remained awake, not seeming to mind being used as a pillow by the Queen as she slept. He did his best to stay still as she slowly slid down from her position with her head on his shoulder to eventually being curled up on his lap, not wanting to wake her while she seemed to be enjoying whatever dreamscape she had ended up in that evening.

His own thoughts went a number of places, including back to the memory of the encounter with the other queen that his own dreams had stirred back up. The two women were different in so many ways but similar in the power instilled in them by the crowns forced upon their heads. On one level he was curious to see how Lily would unleash that power if the need arose, but on the other hand he was almost more afraid of what it would look like if she was pushed that far.

Diamond
*She...She had stayed in her room for these days, just peeking out little bit well to get food! and that was not different rightnow... a little peek and scuttle to find something to eat without distrubing anyone, avoiding everyone*

Storyteller
Lily, for her part, stirs as Diamond's door opened. Of course, she stirred briefly for everyone, she wasn't exactly a deep sleeper but usually it was just a moment and then she made herself more comfortable. Sometimes she winces, especially if she moves and her hand - the one in the towel - moves. That's what happens this time, only the towel unbinds itself, which... probably needs to be attended to and resealed, given the cut isn't exactly healed.

Management:
Damien Wetherford has rolled an Int 4 - Untrained Medicine 3 roll (1 dice), getting 10, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Damien Wetherford has 1 success.

Storyteller
That cut is fairly deep. Deep enough to be concerning. From what you can tell, it looks like not only did a thorn get stuck in her hand, but before wrapping it she actually had to remove the thorn. Some of those thorns are large, others are thin and annoying. You can almost envision a lion and a mouse scenario, and bits breaking off inside of it causing agitation and annoyance. She must have gotten her hand stuck in her hair or something and had to fight to get it out, or brushed it through roughly without thinking about it, because its not a light scrape (1L).

Damien Wetherford
Damien looked towards the door as it opened, giving Diamond a nod as she emerged. She had been rather scarce since the night at the bar, and while he doubted that she would want to talk with him now he didn't see a point in being rude...or more rude than he had been that night, anyway.

He looked down at Lily's hand as the towel slipped off, frowning a touch at the wound that still lingered. That was more than just a scratch, but now the question of was what had she actually done to herself and why loomed large.

A hand went to the Fairest's shoulder as he gently shook her awake, a note of concern in his voice. "Sorry to wake you up, but you should probably go clean out your hand. That went in pretty deep."

Diamond
*She alsmost froze when Damien looked her way, like if she was considering going back into her room or making a run for it... she... she.... she ended kinda.... nodding... and running for it, to hide in the kitchen!*

Storyteller
"Mmmmm my cookies are amazing, Diamond, and you shouldn't knock them before you try them just because yours are jeweled..." She mumbles, before blinking and then taking a grasp of her situation. She listens to Damien and looks to her hand, "Ah, snap! One second, sorry."

She grabs the towel and rushes to the kitchen, blinking, "Oh, hey Diamond."

Damien Wetherford
"It's alright. More worried about you than anything else. Looked like you may have gotten some bits of the thorn stuck in there or something..." He stood from the couch and followed the pair into the kitchen, mainly to see if he could give a hand with...well, Lily's hand. Diamond got another nod, although the Darkling kept some space between the two of them since she seemed a little...skittish around him more often than not.

Diamond
*Once in the kitchen she had gone stragiht for some food, they dind't have much, so she would just take a little, and is that when Lilly got it and she let out a soft sound, but it was when Damine got it, that color ran to her cheeks and she actually kinda moved out of sight! too late, dhu she chidded herself*

Storyteller
"Really?" She looked over her bleeding hand, making a bit of a face, and said, "Maybe I'll have Destiny check it, just to be safe. It is annoying."

She moved to the faucet to go tend to her wound, and said, "Got a minute, Diamond?"

Damien Wetherford
"Prolly not a bad idea." He nodded at the mention of the bishop taking a look at it before looking back to Diamond. The blush caught him a bit off-guard, a puzzled look on his face for a moment.

Diamond
*she peered at Damien, then at Lilly, biting her lips... before wishpering so very low* I... t.. th.. think so?

Storyteller
"So, I heard," She said, gritting her teeth as water ran over her hand, and saying, "That there was an incident with a Winter King at a certain point. You wanna talk to me about it? What happened?"

Damien Wetherford
"I do want to apologize for laughing during that mess, by the way." He gave Diamond an apologetic look as he continued. "That was uncalled for."

Diamond
*She blinked, as she kind of -stared- at Lilly! how di... oh she guess she did know.. she had said she would... so she ... she shook her head rather fast, looking down, just to blink and peer at Damien... and just that... she dind't know what to do with that....*

Storyteller
Lily doesn't talk. She waits for Diamond to speak, and try to formulate her words while she tends to her wound and rewraps it with the towel.

Damien Wetherford
Damien remained quiet as well, having said his piece for the moment. It was up to her whether she would accept the apology or not, after all.

Diamond
*She frowned, she -had- shaken her head! and just seemed to fidget, but they just seemed to stand there, waiting... so she just fidgeted more, finally just wishpering* I... d... don't...w... wanttocauseproblems...*she dind't think Mindy would go telling! she was like her! quiet*

Storyteller
She looked to Diamond, and considered. After a moment, she said, "That's fine. I'm just asking for what happened. I want to be sure that if something did happen, we can deal with it. If something didn't, I want to be sure that people don't start making mountains out of molehills. Which is why I want to hear from you on if what happened was a mountain or a molehill. Would it be better if I asked Damien to step out and we talked privately?"

Damien Wetherford
"I'm willing to, if that would be easier."

Diamond
*She looked to Damien, then to Lilly,fidgeting again,murmuring* she did ... apologize.

Storyteller
"You know, if it wasn't an issue, I don't imagine you'd have any issue talking about it. Clearly it -was- an issue, otherwise you'd be able to just report about it." She tightened the wrap, and turned her gaze to Diamond, approaching her. "I don't want to hear that she apologized. I want to hear from you what happened, so I can know how to address it and what should be done to ensure it doesn't happen again."

Diamond
*She just frowned more, looking like she might just find a plce to hide till everyone forgot about it! the Winter King included!*... w... won't.. h.. happen again *she was not going out again! nhu uh!* j... just.... I.... m... might... hae misunderstood it

Storyteller
"Okay. That's fine," She smiled, and then moved to sit on the counter, looking to her, "If you misunderstood it. If you didn't. Your not in trouble, Diamond."

Diamond
*She.. nods a little bit, frowning just more, as she kept quiet again, then just sighed, not knowing...* it... just... was... very embarrassing to ... have those comments... an.. and them laughing... and ... this...

Damien Wetherford
"I can't speak for Victoria," Damien quietly chimed in, "but I didn't mean to embarrass you, for what that's worth. That line from her was uncalled for, my reaction was rude, and after seeing your reaction to it I felt bad about it."

Storyteller
Lily sighed, and then said, "I was told you were offered up like an object. Regardless of anything else, no matter how drunk or out of your senses you may be, that isn't okay. If you can't talk about it, that's fine; But I will be ensuring it doesn't happen again and make it clear that it's not alright for that to happen."

Management:
Diamond has rolled 5 dice, getting 9, 2, 7, 8, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Diamond has 2 successes.

Diamond
*She peered to Damien again, and off, it was fine, she could forgive him, but still felt embarrassed! and him being so... scary did not help... And she did peered to Lily again...* n... *she blinked, then fidgeted, then she looked down* n... not... like that... sh... she... did... invite to it? *she frowned* lik... *she frowned even more, clearly just wanting to fade from this conversation, too uncomfortable* itwasjustclearshesaid... kind of... we sh.. should... that....*her voice just seeming to die down*

Storyteller
"You want some water?" She moved to go collect a glass. "Drinking water helps with nerves and panic attacks." She lets out a little smile, and said, "So she invited him for sex with you, or implied you guys should have sex. Ok. A little better." She smiled and then said, "I'll talk with her about it."

Damien Wetherford
Damien gave what he hoped was a reassuring smile as Diamond looked his way, nodding quietly. A part of him wanted to be a fly on the wall for that conversation, but he had a feeling that being outside of that potential blast radius would probably be a better idea...

Diamond
*Odd enough how right now she actually even considered Damien like a good place to go hide from Lily... she shook her at the water offer, and frowned, as...the whole burrow your way into the earth started to shift and swirl in her chest... and just as suddenly, she looked straight at Lily* NO! I TOLD YOU!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU! I DON?T WANT TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT!!! *and then... well then she seemed to just move to rush out so she could find something to hit! like a wall! a nice prefect wall to just punch and punch and punch! before the urge to crawl under her bed took her*

Management:
Storyteller has rolled 3 dice, getting 9, 4, 8, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Storyteller has 2 successes.

Storyteller
Of course, her outburst isn't going to go unnoticed. Everyone is sleeping, and then suddenly there is shouting, and everyone is awake. People are scared - they think they are being attacked, or that something is happening to someone, so they rush out - many half dressed, looking around wildly for signs of an attack. "What' going on?" Ross calls out, looking like he's ready to kill something.

Lily, for her part, looks like Diamond may have visible struck her. Diamond recognizes the look someone has when they've been punched in the stomach and had the wind knocked out of them. She's stunned - unable to find the words to formulate a response, and for now doing nothing to stop Diamond from moving away or leaving.

Diamond
*Well that is she FELT the urge to hit walls untill she bled out probably, except when Lily's face changed, by which point she stopped, just about when the last word came out... staring, before the lowest, tiniest whisper came out* I'msorry...*and she turned to run! this time just plain out run to more than likely hide in her room.*

Storyteller
Lily takes a moment, not saying anything, letting Diamond go about her way, before she stares ahead. People look to her, starting to lower their guard a bit as they realize there is no threat.

"Lily?" Richie says, knocking her out of the reverie that she'd found herself lost in. She snaps her head up, and blinked.

She'd only just realized that Diamond had woken the others, and a little blush formed on her lips. "S-Sorry everyone. It was just... a little misunderstanding. E-everything is fine, don't worry."

She forced a smile, and even made it convincing. She could feel Victoria's gaze on her most keenly of all. Cold as ice. Like it was analyzing her. Every tick, every facet of her. She made a visible effort not to wring her hands together, before yawning and saying, "I should get some sleep. It's too late. Again... really sorry."

She bowed a bit, before moving towards her own room a little faster than usual, and letting the door close. Once she had, she moved to her bed and slid into it. Moving to hold a not-comfortable-at-all-pillow.

Someone would be knocking on both Diamond and her doors before long. Privacy, when it was obvious you were troubled, was not something a crowd of people could ignore. They'd want you to know they were there. That someone was there to help you if you needed it.

Lily's eyes began to water just a bit, and she muttered to herself, "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

Management:
Diamond has rolled 3 dice, getting 8, 7, 3, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Diamond has 1 success.

Diamond
*herself?, she had ran to her room, probably slammed the door shut, grabbed the blanket that was there, and just crawled under her bed, covering herself up in a warm cocoon, and just ignoring everything else, just curling under the blanket letting silent tears roll out*

QuicksilverFox85

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Damien Wetherford The outburst from the Elemental caught Damien off-guard, the Darkling suddenly tensing up at that lizard-brain fight or flight instinct kicked in and kicked in hard. By the time he calmed himself back down Diamond had already hauled off towards her room and the others had emerged from theirs to figure out what the hell was going on; Lily was putting up a good show, but having seen the look on her face he knew that she was more rattled than she was letting on.

He watched as the Queen made her way back to her room, hazel eyes going between her door and the one that Diamond had rushed through. This wasn't the first time that Diamond had let loose with an outburst like that, and there had to be a reason for it rather than just embarrassment. Others would go to check on Lily, and he planned to do the same, but trying to get to the bottom of what made the Elemental react like that was important as well.

After the decision was made he headed to the door of Diamond's room and knocked, leaning against the frame. "Can I come in?"

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:07 pm

*She heard the knock on the door, and just curled more under the blanket! Almost... ALMOST muttering 'there is no one here' but of course that would entitle she WAS here, so she better kept quiet and curled*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

QuicksilverFox85

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:16 pm

Damien Wetherford Damien remained quiet at first, waiting to see if she would respond with either a solid yes or no. Hearing nothing he waited a bit longer before adjusting his position against the door frame. ”I just want to talk, but it’d be easier to not have to do that through the door. Can I come in?”

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:25 pm

*She shooke her head inside the blanket, tempted to scream at him to go away... but after the expression on Lily's face she didn't really dare... so instead she said, muffled by the blanket* I...d.. don't w.. want to k.. keep talking!

QuicksilverFox85

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:29 pm

Damien Wetherford Hark, a response! That was something, at least...

"Are you up for listening? Don't have to talk if you don't want to."

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:32 pm

*She was quiet again at that, not wanting to scream at him like she had screamed before... not feeling there yet either, not right now*

QuicksilverFox85

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Damien Wetherford Damien let out a quiet sigh, eyeing the door once again before putting his hand on the knob to see if it was locked. Finding it wasn't he said a quiet "Coming in..." before doing just that, closing the door behind him and staying on the wall beside said door as he looked over the pile of blankets that the Elemental was buried under.

"I know I can be a little...harsh sometimes when I don't mean to be." Understatement of the year, that. "Nonetheless, I want to let you know that if you do need to talk with someone about things that are going on, I'm willing. We've all been through a lot of shit, and we should be able to back each other up when it's needed."

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm

*At first there was nothing much of anything, but a bundle of blankets that is, as she did try to pretend she was not there for a moment... until her mind caught up with the imagination nudging at her with a dhu... She still didn't move or react right away, but eventually she did move untill an eye peeked from between the blankets, just an eye, she wasn't too sure if she even wanted to say anything, but did end muttering* ... t... talkng vi.. visibly... do.. doesn't help *the WHOLE mess started because of talking!*

Return to “Changeling”