Court Summons during the Quarantine.

In Murk wood Cemetery there is a Mausoleum with no gates and seems to have a bit of breathing space unlike the other graves, crypts and Mausoleums in the cemetery. It is beautiful but unmarked and not even the grounds keeper knows who it once belonged to. Which is lucky for him. Those who dare to try to vandalize or sneak in, are never seen from again and with good reason. [Kindred only, unless you want PVP or are kidnapped there. For further description see the setting descriptions]
Jon Snow

Re: Court Summons during the Quarantine.

Postby Jon Snow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:43 am

Wulfric
| Blood Potency 2 | Crone Status 1 | Double jointed | Bloodhound | Quarantine Condition: Spooked |

Wulfric had noticed the others coming in. Different types of Kindred in all different shapes and sizes from beautiful to grotesque from old to toddler. The Gangrel kept his own council on that. Not knowing who had pull or power in the city, he was smart enough not to pull faces, even at the ones that creeped him out the most. Like the little toddler vampire. What the hell? Where's -that- get fun? But he stood where he was and kept his fangs shut. No need pissing off some 5,000 year old monster or something out of ignorance.

When the lights flickered and lowered, Wulfric pushed off the object he was leaning against. he'd guessed this would be the main show. He wasn't dissapointed. When the Spider made his entrance, the Gangrel damn near dropped the glass of bloodwine. The shadow filled with anger and such a powerful beast set his hair on edge and one could almost see it rising on the Gangrel's head and arms. The fear washed over him and for a split second the Gangrel wished he was Gene Gesserit or something. A little mantra would do him good just about now. Fear is the mind killer indeed. The eyes in the shadow looked to him and the gangrel swallowed on a dry throat. Sheesh!!

When the shadows formed into a homid shape and then took the throne the previous suspicion seemed to have been confirmed. Yep. Shadowmonster on the bone throne. Totally creepy as hell. That was likely the prince. Then it spoke, the deep voice rolling out and over Wulfric. With a shudder he found a ghoul to hand the drink off to and wiped his hands on his jeans. Not that they were sweating. Kindred didn't sweat but an old habit resufacing due to the spooked nature the poor lad had and the creeptastic display before him.

When the announcement was mad, Wulfric glanced over and nodded, stepping forward a step or two behind Alexi and Anna. They announced him and he offered a nod.

When the shadowy form's eyes looked his way, he nodded in agreement. "I am Xander Wulfric, of the Circle of the Crone. Gangrel. As they said... " He nodded his thanks to the twins, even if their stereo delivery was creepy as well, he was grateful for it.

" I am newly arrived in your city, Your Grace. As for why you should let me live in your domain..... I have skills and talents that can be of use in a city of this nature. Some might call me... an acquisition expert. Others have less savory names for it, but the truth of the matter is that I'm good at getting things that others might not wish to part with. This is a skill that can sometimes be in demand, and when you need it. Having to look around for someone with that skill set might waste time. Now..... I'm here, and if you allow me to stay in your charming city with it's..." The gangrel motioned to the other kindred. "Amazing array of Kindred. I might prove of use to you, or them, in the future. "
I am one with the Force
The Force is with me.

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:22 am

Baroness Madeline Brice
Blood Potency 3|Striking Looks 2 |Enticing|Invictus status 3 | Condition:Intoxicated

When Wulfric was done speaking, she stepped forward still holding onto the other Invictus , which, brought him forward too. She gave a curtsy and spoke, her voice like silk and official: Much like one would expect for a voice of the First Estate.

"Your Grace, this is Sir Alistar Mason, Advocate and Groom of the first Estate of the clan of Lords. "

She all but pushed the poor guy forward gently to speak to the shadow mass in front of them at the bone throne.

[Will be posting with the other npcs after jaling]

Jaling

Postby Jaling » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Alistar Mason
Presence 3 | Blood Potency 2 | Striking Looks 2 | Fashion 2 | Status: Invictus 2 | Status: Ventrue 1 | Condition: Intoxicated
Seeing the two children stand and walk in unison, he started to wonder if there really was two of him or if Alistar was just seeing double. Or...wait. Sure it wouldn't be the first time he saw double of someone, but when they spoke in stereo? That was definitely a new one, and he wasn't quite sure if that was real or if that lovely blood flavored wine he drank had made him start to hear double too. At least the savage only had once voice.

Stepping forward with the regal Baroness, he bowed when she curtsied and rose when she did. Waiting for her introduction of him before feeling that same push of 'good luck' she'd given him with the Cardinal. Well, here's to not hearing the shadows rattle in anger and swallow him up. A dreadful image given present company.

"Your Grace, a gift of House Mason." The British voice rolled in a confident soothing tone before the terrifying Prince. Retrieved from within his jacket was a silk wrapped object. Presented before him in an open palm, he unwrapped the silk to reveal a sizable broach of solid gold in the shape of the Invictus =I=. The neutral covenant colors of black and red taking up most of the surface in exquisite detail. He continued his introduction by citing only three sires up his line and their most notable and triumphant achievements. Extended family and their achievements set aside for a later time. A description of the broach's significance to his family line to reassure it was no simple piece of jewelry for a Prince, but a prized possession of House Mason.

Then he continued. "I bring with me the experience of an Advocate and a Groom. If allowed to remain within your domain, I will make it my foremost priority to prepare a herd of quality. That the First Estate may offer more of its wealth in aid to the kindred of the domain in these dire times. Not another mouth to feed, but one to assist you in feeding the mouths of those who support your reign."
Fortune cookie say: "Avoid compulsively making things worse."

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:00 am

Duke Anton LaVigne "the Spider"
Blood Potency high| Creeping fear

The shadow curled around the bone throne again before rising and formed into a man though, still shadow. He listened and that fanged grin turned into a snarl , something said was not liked. He simply turned his glowing eyes to Father Michael "Have you met Mister Wulfric?" Then turned his eyes to the two Heirophants "And what of either of you? I notice that he is brought to me by members of my own covenant and not his..."

When he got the answers he looked back and watched the Gangrel before saying "Very well, Mister Wulfric" His tone changed, almost menacing in its whisper "take care of what you steal"

Then turning away from him he looked to the other Invictus, a shadowy hand reached up and took the gift. He listened politely before saying "Grooms are always welcome, you may wish to speak to Baroness Brices broodmate, he is also a groom and I would not want you infringing upon his territory. Draw the lines, ect"

Once that was done, he looked around the room "And does anyone know what caused the Kine to treat the area as if the black plague had returned?"

ImageFather Michael
Blood Potency 3 |Anointed |Lance status 3 | City status 2|Condition: Informed

He was giving Wulfric the stupid look, with the cigerette hanging of his lips in what could be considered shock. Seriously? The Prince was standing RIGHT next to a Cardinal. Admittedly the fact he was upfront about his sin was a boon for the guy but damn...that took some balls, or, half a brain. Guess he was going to have to find out.

He looked up, the look on his face going to more neutral "No, your Grace, Nor your grace, I certain lee have not. I been stuck in Nellys peak, they done got zombies. Ones that keep moving after you kill em, they don stay dead" The irony of that statement did not seem to phase the father "Put my claws right through ones head, it still kept bitin my priest. I lost dat priest too. Don have to cut da head off. And dat is what the humans doing. They in the peak ..they be hunters your grace, they even shot me down as a bird!" He seemed indigant to that too. "Used some light that caused my skin ta burn too. " He looked around then pushed from the wall, his hands going to his hips "Your Grace. You notice non of dos Heretic Dragons be here. I got out, they could too. They done screwed the pooch with their experiments, they be the only ones able to do this and the only reason for the hunters using sunlight lamps! Its focused in Nellys peak their territory, Only me and dem Dragons. They aint here"

He added "I got blood on my priest collar!"

Little Mister Gage
blood potency 5 | City status 3|

He continued to kick as the older childe and looked directly at Alexi and gave him a great big smile and waved almost antagonisticly. He turned his head as the Priest started talking, not really caring about the Gangrel (for now) or the Invictus Groom (boring)

Baltazar
Blood potency 4| Striking looks 1 *Alabaster statue* |Crone status 5 | City status 3 |Condition : Spooked

He took a step forward, casting a baleful glance at Nox before casting a charming grin towards the Prince "Your Majesty. I have met with Mister Wulfric and he is welcome in my circle"

Nox
Blood Potency: 4 *Fluctuates due to cruac* |Scourge| Condition: Hungry

Hearing the man say he was crone, she put one palm flat on the ground and leaned forward as if she was going to move towards him. She caught the movement of the other Crone, and snarled, took a few steps forward as if to swipe but paused giving the prince a look before she moved back with a low rumbled growl in her chest. "We will see about that" Her voice snaked through the air.

JupiterJones
Site Admin

Postby JupiterJones » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:09 am

Valerie Fortuin
Blood Potency 1 Invictus Status 1 | Striking Looks 2 (attractive) |Inspiring 3 | Enticing 1| Conditions: Intoxicated

She craned her head to hear better, just in case someone did indeed know what the hell was going on.. and could explain it better. Doing so made her head swim a bit, the drunk she ate may have had more alcohol than blood she silently reasoned. Still she made every bit of effort to focus and listen.. her eyes scanning the crowd carefully.

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 am

Alexai Ivanovich
Blood Potency 2 | Nosferatu Status 1 | City Status 2 (Influential) | Invictus Status 3 (Alder) | Striking Looks 2 (Chilling) | Small Frame (Child) | Invested | Notary | Acute Senses | Conditions: Hungry, Tempted -1
Alexai quietly nodded and - when prompted to leave, headed back to sit down with his sister - and await the information that another creature might have. His gaze turned keenly to the Mekhet - those who were supposed to be secret keepers, or at the very least those who'd have stolen the secrets from those who had them to deliver them to the Prince.

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:19 pm

*she moved along with her brother, making sure not to let go of his hand, even if it just seemed like a natural bond, her eyes looked around, not the bright wavy girl she usually was, just quiet and nervious.*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Jon Snow

Postby Jon Snow » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:35 am

Wulfric
| Blood Potency 2 | Crone Status 1 | Double jointed | Bloodhound | Quarantine Condition: Spooked |

Wulfric watched the reactions, listened to the words and bowed his head to the prince.

When the acceptance was given, along with the warning both were taken and the Gangrel slipped back. Catching the Priest's eye when a chance came up, to give the fellow Gangrel a nod up in greeting, but not trying to go have a conversation in the middle of all this.

As the guy had said, he'd been in the Peek. Now he was out. Wulfric would look to speak to him after court.

The spooked Gangrel took the snarls and looks given his way and just swallowed them down. He hadn't been ripped in half or turned into a fucking footstool or something. He'd mark that down as a win and keep his fangs shut, else he talk himself into meeting the sun or something equally or -more- unpleasant.
I am one with the Force
The Force is with me.

Jaling

Postby Jaling » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 am

Alistar Mason
Presence 3 | Blood Potency 2 | Striking Looks 2 | Fashion 2 | Status: Invictus 2 | Status: Ventrue 1 | Condition: Intoxicated
The Lord smiled and nodded to the Prince's words. Placing his hand on his stomach he bowed when the coalesced shadow finished speaking to him. "It will be done. Thank you, your Grace." Taking a step back to the little nudger before erecting himself and glancing at her.

Once Father MIchael started speaking about the cause for their unpleasant feeding circumstances, he received Alistar's attention. Idly he wondered what the Cacophany was singing about in this domain. Something he would need to look into before long.
Fortune cookie say: "Avoid compulsively making things worse."

QuicksilverFox85

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:59 am

Marcus Sorensen
Presence 2 | BP 2 | Touch of Shadow | Status (Invictus) 3 | Acute Senses | Quarantine Condition: Informed
As the good Father Michael finished, Marcus raised a hand to make his will to speak known. "I can confirm," speaking as loud as he could manage, "that the men and women currently holding the quarantine in place in Nelly's Peak are not working with the CDC as has been declared by the kine. Instead, they belong to something called Project Fort, which with Father Michael's report confirms my suspicion that they are a hunter organization associated with the government to keep such...oddities as what is occurring in the Peak from spreading further."

He paused briefly, watching for reactions to his statement out of the corner of his eye while keeping his gaze on the Prince as was proper. "Someone is very keen on keeping this quiet, and it seems that we may be in the crosshairs as well."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Return to “Necropolis”