Date Night of Sorts [Log]

The beach is a long expanse of land with various places to park, one must walk across the small rocks to get to the sand of the beach. The air is always cold and the sky is always gray but that does not stop those who wish to spend time upon the beach
QuicksilverFox85

Date Night of Sorts [Log]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:47 am

Date: 8/24/2016

Lockdown
She didn't want to be indoors , and while she found that she liked dancing more then she figured she should, she found she prefered more simple things.

So when levi asked her out again, she figured that A) he was a glutton for punishment and b) something different would be nice. So she suggested the beach.

She had brought a sleeping bag for them to sit on and built a small bonfire out at hte cove area. She was dressed in a pair of jeans with a shirt under a light jacket, but he could see the string around her neck so she did wear a swim suit just in case.

Not like the cold really bothered the Obrimos.

Leviathan
Levi arrived on the beach not long after Jesse did, smiling a bit when he saw that she already had a fire going. While he wasn't as bad as his true scaly brethren the chill in the air did have a bit of an impact on him, as could be seen by the leather jacket he wore over his t-shirt and the jeans he had on.

"Evenin', love." He said with a smile, adjusting the bag he had over his shoulder. "Needa hand settin' up or are you good for the moment?"

Lockdown
She looked up at him and watched him a moment "Im fine, do YOU need some warming up?" She asked in a concerned tone.
She looked at the bag and then him "What did you bring?"

Leviathan
"That'll help, plus a good cuddle I wager." He smirked, taking a seat beside her and setting the bag down in front of him. "Something to nosh on if we wanted, plus drinks. Nothin' too fancy."

Lockdown
She scooted closer to him and put a arm around him, leaning against him "Awesome. Though I have to wonder if you are a glutton for punishment, so far every time we have cuddled you walked away a little funny

Leviathan
"Glutton for a few things, maybe. Not so sure on punishment, though." He grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Didn't hear me complaining, though, eh? Nor you, for that matter..."

Lockdown
"For a few things huh?" she half smiled and rested her chin on his shoudler as well as she could. "I actually did hear you complaining" she chuckled "Owi..stuff like that" She chuckled and reached up touching his cheek "Jason...how long can you keep this up?" she chuckled

Leviathan
He chuckled in return, leaning into her touch a bit. "Damn...thought you couldn't hear me."

"Trying to get you to fall in love with me? Good bit." He smiled, looking her over. "Why?"

Lockdown
she just gave a shake of her head "Ive very good hearing" her thumb stroked his cheek and she started to pull her hand away.

"And here I thought you were just.." She chuckled and looked him over "I do love you though"

Leviathan
"Plus you're a Forces mage, you can cheat." He grinned, lightly nudging her in the side.

"What, looking for a good shag?" The grin slid into a smirk, looking her over in return. "Good...good to hear. Still got some of the 'getting to know you' bits to handle, I wager, but it's a good start."

Lockdown
She snorted "Your always looking for a good shag" She chuckled at that before looking at him again. Hearing that she laughed "Really? because being around you for two years, and your son totally means we need to get to knwo each other more"

She sighed "There is always more to know about a person" She wet her lips a bit "I just kind of question how long your going to lvoe me if i actually sleep with you"

Leviathan
"That there is, and I wager that we both haven't been fully open with each other for one reason or another." He nodded, then gave her a curious look. "Quite a while, love. You're not some conquest to toss back into the black book when I'm done."

He moved a hand to tap above his heart, giving her a small smile. "You got me here, no questions."

Lockdown
"well, yeah. Im sure" She offered a little smile ad then breathed in "Yeah?" She blinked "you have a black book?" She chuckled and reached out putting her palm over his hand that was over his heart "I just dont want to break it either" She looked up into his eyes "say it"

Leviathan
"Not a physical one, no. I'm not that daft." He chuckled, nodding as she put her hand atop his. His eyes met hers, the gold almost molten in the firelight. "I love you, truly and deeply."

Lockdown
Her fingers wrapped around his and gently pulled his hand away and up to her mouth before kissing it. She looked at him and smiled "I love you too. So..." She said looking out at the ocean again. "think I have gotten more and more comfortable with you over the last few weeks. "She looked back at him and smiled "well I brought a sleeping bag if you want to try again?"

Leviathan
"Good." He smiled as she kissed his hand, taking her and doing the same in return all gentlemanly-like. "And I you, madame."

"Hmm..." He eyed the bag, then looked back to her with a smirk. "May want to set up a little wind shield to keep the sand from getting everywhere, mind...been there before, and it is not comfortable."

Lockdown
Her brows rose "The wind? What exactly do you intend on doing, you snake?" She chuckled "are you wanting me to magic one up or are you able to do some down under magic yourself? basically/...did you have something camping wise in mind?"

Leviathan
"Little bit of everything, if you're game for it." He grinned, motioning to her. "That'd be all you, love; Forces ain't my forte. Didn't think to bring a tent, but I wager we could figure something out."

Lockdown
She moved from him and motioned him to get up. Then unzipped the sleeping bag and pushed the top back a little. She looked up and he could see her considering as she sat on the inside and took her shoes off so there wouldnt be dirt in the sleeping bag. But then shimmied out of her jeans as she started to chant a little , he could feel the magic as she made a small barrier in case the wind picked up. Pants set on her shoes followed by teh shirt , leaving her in her bikini, she shived before laying down "Hurry up" She looked up at the sky "we can eye ball the stars. Do you want to try to sleep out here tonight?"

Leviathan
He watched as she stripped down to her bikini, smirking a bit while he took his shoes off and slipped into place beside her and got cozy. "Could be fun, I think. Haven't done that in a dog's age, and Mason's at a friend's for the evening."

Lockdown
She nods and he found her curling up against him "Zip the bag up, s'kinda cold" She chuckled , but her body was very warm. She looked up at the sky

Leviathan
"Don't got to tell me twice." He did as she asked, getting comfortable beside her once they were bundled up properly.

While she looked upwards he watched her for a long moment, smiling a bit to himself. "I am way too lucky, by the way..."

Lockdown
She looked over at him and smiled a bit "how so?" She slipped a arm under him and really curled against him "you know half the times I expect you to try to warm yourself all scaley, though I think that might make the girls run away"

Leviathan
"Getting to do this with you. Nowhere I'd rather be...well, I take that back. Doing this on the beach somewhere warmer'd be better." He chuckled, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"'Warm myself all scaly?'" He gave her a curious look at that. "Not following you there."

Lockdown
She laughed "I can make the air warmer for you if you need me to Jason" She looked him over seriously then said something he had heard from her before "Ill always warm you if you need me to, and I think your going to get plenty warm here soon anyways, maybe even sweat a bit" She winked then his last question made he laugh "I mean, sometimes i think you might be scaled under your clothing to try to keep you warm" she reached up with her forefinger and made a squeeky sound against his chest and looked at him "For some reason I keep feeling we need a tent but I rather like being under the stars" She blushed and looked down a little almost shyly "Your a Child of Proteaus so its a bit wild and Im a Angel, so its under the stars, seems almost..." She looked to be ready to hide under the sleeping bag "church like"

Leviathan
"Yeah, think we can do that without getting magic involved." He smiled, looking her over. "Ah...nah. Doesn't work like that, love. The scales work as armor, but doesn't do a whole lot for heat."

"Kinda, yeah. Wouldn't say that I'm a religious man by any stretch of the imagination, but I do get the...feel of holy places. This ain't to far from it."

Lockdown
She chuckled softly and nods "think so too and didnt think so, but you know. Girls imagination runs away with itself on occasion" She winked

She gave a slow nod "Yeah. thought you where Angelican though"

Leviathan
"No harm no foul." He smirked, giving her a wink in return. "Was raised Anglican, yeah. Haven't been particularly religious for a while, though."

Lockdown
She laughed "well' She said moving to lean over him "Ill make you call for god" And she seemed pretty sure of it when she kissed him.

Provided he didnt stop her, she would warm him up for a few hours.

Leviathan
"Not if I beat you to it." He grinned, returning the kiss with a fire all his own.

Some time later he relaxed in the cocoon they had made for themselves on the beach, letting out a content sigh as his eyes went heavenwards. A quiet "Amen..." escaped him, said more to himself than anything else.

Lockdown
She had curled up against him tight, keeping the warmth they had created in the sleeping bag. Hearing him she laughed softly and looked at him.
She watched him a minute before saying "That wasnt so bad" She chuckled leaning in and kissing him again "You know the only problem with sleeping on the beach is vampires"

Leviathan
"I rather enjoyed it, personally. Glad you did the same." He nodded with a chuckle, then gave her a look. "You know that you've jinxed it now, yeah? We're both in the all-together and they're gonna swoop down and think we're a nice little evening snack..."

Lockdown
She laughed "Naw, there is fire" She made a motion with her head to the fire and then looked at him "And Im a...?" She laughed softly and lay down, then rolled over to face the ocean. She pushed her back up against him "We will be fine, just sleep lightly and protect me" She chuckled

Leviathan
"Can do, and with pleasure." He smirked, getting cozy beside her. "If they do show up, though, I'm blaming you."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Return to “Beach”