Oh Sailor Man, Come Take My Hand (Changeling)

We like ties! Look for a tie here, its good to look for Mortals and its good to look for supernaturals FOR your mortals. Advertise your wants and needs here!
Colibri

Oh Sailor Man, Come Take My Hand (Changeling)

Postby Colibri » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Right, now that the New Year has started one of my resolutions is to FINALLY get my Changeling into play!

Meet Captain Elias Wakefield; he's your man if --

You like seafood? Well, he knows where some of the cleaner oyster beds are located and can provide you with some of the fattest molluscs this side of Charleston (for a price; he's a capitalist Ogre after all) if fine dining is your thing.

You have a fancy for some nautical artifact to complete your decor? Well...stop on by Wakefield Marine; we're sure he could turn up a binnacle, porthole, or two sustainably sourced from the Ship Graveyard....

You want to have a Beaumayne look into your future or sniff around for Loyalists? He has an app for that.

Any military Veteran Changelings about? Meet up with Elias and no bar will be safe from becoming a branch of the Fleet Reserve!

If any of the above appeals to you, PM me and we'll get you started on your Elias Encounter Experience!

Jaling

Re: Oh Sailor Man, Come Take My Hand (Changeling)

Postby Jaling » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 pm

I wonder what he'd do if he ran across a crate containing a torpored vampire while he was over in the ship graveyard...
Fortune cookie say: "Avoid compulsively making things worse."

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 am

He a local?

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:54 am

In regard to the ship graveyards, please keep in mind that if you are going to use the shipgrave yard I kind of need to be spoken to about it as its sorta, got some interesting stuff there *G*

Colibri

Postby Colibri » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:46 pm

@Jakondite Yup, he's a local.

@Fairfolk I didn't know it was a moderated setting :oops: I will certainly keep that in mind for any potential exploits involving the good Captain (because I like surprises too!)

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:01 am

Hm. You think he's had any run ins with pirates? :) If so, might be able to make a connection or two.

Colibri

Postby Colibri » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:06 pm

I apologize for not answering this sooner -- I really messed my back up last week.

I would say it is reasonable he could have dealt with pirates in his sea-exploits over the years. In fact, who's to say he isn't....above....getting some of THEIR ill-gotten gains for himself?

Return to “Character Ties”