Ruth LaHaye

The Location in which you submit your character's actions and request beats to gain experience and growth.

Moderator: Jakondite

The Lone Gunman

Ruth LaHaye

Postby The Lone Gunman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:05 am

September happenings!

#AwkwardCoffee - Ruth's first scene that sets up her friendship with Alison and her...something, with Silver. Most of these setups are still paying off (such as the incomplete follow up scene with Silver), but

Can't Escape the Hunger - Going to nominate this as it's the first time Ruth has really encountered supernatural stuff not related to Changeling metaphysics.

Once More with Feeling Ruth gets a job, an exceptional success, and hopefully enough beats to get an XP of status. Between this and Skyfall, I think her political allegiance is pretty clear.

Skyfall - While in essence this is just Ruth meeting another Changeling, I'd argue Rose is the first real challenge to Ruth so far, in regards to making her confront her own fucked up worldview. If anything, this scene was important to me in figuring out just how Ruth thinks, and how badly her sense of self has suffered.

QuicksilverFox85

Re: Ruth LaHaye

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:24 am

Total Beats Earned: 9 (Including one XP for your ST being a derp as 5 Beats)

Total XP Available: 1
Beats Remaining: 4
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

The Lone Gunman

Postby The Lone Gunman » Mon May 08, 2017 5:06 am

Purchase requests

1 XP for Alternate Identity 1
1 XP for Court Status 1

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:16 am

Court Status is free, I believe. In fact, I believe you get an experience for joining one, as that's a Milestone.

Granting you 5 Milestone Experience for playing as I informed you before. Your current milestones are: (6/20)

Your current experience, after the addition of the Alt ID, is 6 experience, 4 beats.

The Lone Gunman

Postby The Lone Gunman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 am

Gonna spend 5 XP for Wyrd 2

And 1 XP for Empathy specialty (Rose).

Return to “Character Journals”