Catching Up [Attn: ST]

What do you choose? A poisoned rose, or a knife in the shadows?
User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 556
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Catching Up [Attn: ST]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:59 am

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"I did...I mean, I do..." The words trailed off as Damien's eyes closed, letting out a slow breath before he nodded. "I do, yeah."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: Catching Up [Attn: ST]

Postby Jakondite » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am

Victoria nodded softly, and then said, "Then you are better prepared now than you were before you knew, and you can strategize accordingly."

She looked to the two of them, and said, "We should head back. We've spent enough time here and I'm sure we've all found as much of what we need to as we're going to for now."

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 556
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Catching Up [Attn: ST]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:02 am

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"Yeah...probably should." Damien moved to stand, reclaiming the stack of books that he had found. "Just need to check these out and I'll be good to go."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: Catching Up [Attn: ST]

Postby Jakondite » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Victoria nodded, smiling softly and closing down her station. It wouldn't take long after that for the group to get itself collected - a variety of books that it gathered and a charm from Victoria later (given they lacked ID's to borrow the books, unless Damien had his own charms for that). It was something that reminded her once again she'd need to take a visit to ... certain connections to get themselves better settled back into the world.

Shelby, when they collected her, seemed a bit confused seeing them - like she could sense a strange shift there that hadn't been there when they came. She didn't ask what they'd found out though - she knew what she'd asked Artie, and could probably guess that the tension had something to do with that.




Four kids left a library. They each had a quality about them that seemed almost ageless - they could be... late teens, early twenties at best. They seem close, the way they walk together - keeping an eye on their surroundings. As they walk together, a picture is taken from an unknown location. Someone calls a phone number and smiles.

"Hey," The man says with a little smile on his lips. "You remember that library you told me to keep an eye on? Well, you'll never guess who I saw there. Sending you a picture."

He smiled and let the picture send, and said, "So what do you think? Should I intercept?"

He paused a moment, listening to his next order and said, "Understood sir. Consider it done."

(/Scene)


Return to “Changeling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests