Pack House Furnishing fun (Social/Pack)

Surrounded at all sides, will you be the Hunter or the Hunted?
fairfolk

Re: Pack House Furnishing fun (Social/Pack)

Postby fairfolk » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Cersi Lockwood

Her brows rose in surprise that he would allow it and leaned in kissing his cheek gently. "From the sound that Melody made when I told her about it, it looks like your getting a pink wall"

She looked to Melody "Gonna have to get it now and paint the wall huh?"

She nodded "Yeah, cots would be good then"

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:35 am

*She smiled a tad to Samson* I can tone it down... really.. I just.... I guess I got overcarried *another grin, well what would you have, it SHINES! and GLITTERS, and then her eyes went wide* really? you really, really don't mind? Mean... I get men like other stuff, my brother would never like something glittery pink... unless a girl is wearing it... I think.... *she shook her head* and no, it doens't have to be pink! I can go any color! so long at it GLITTERS! *yuuup, eyes shinning! GLITTTTTTTER!, and a nod to Cersi!* If Samson REALLY doesn't mind... mean I had not even thought about it untill you brought it out!
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Nickpire

Postby Nickpire » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Samson 'Still-Waters' Ward
Primal Urge 1 | Hishu | Health (Uninjured) | Essence 10 of 10 | Willpower 4 of 4 | Harmony 7 | Defense 5 | Unarmed | Iron Stamina 3 | Active Gifts: None | Cunning 1, Glory 1, Purity 1 | Auspice: Rahu | Tribe: Iron Masters | Pack: Storm Chasers

Conditions: Resonant (Nimhur-Zela; Persistent) | Tilts: None

He made a pleased sounding noise in the back of his throat at Cersi's kiss, brushing his fingers against her forearm as she did so in a return gesture of affection. It felt good to have the pack near. He hadn't known them all for very long but it was already a good, well-suited kind of sensation when they were together. And as it always did, his mind drifted to thoughts of the Hunt before being pulled back to the moment.

"Would rather the whole ship not be pink." He clarified. "But if you want a room for you and Cadence to be that color, fine by me."

Cots would go on the "to get" list. Work was constant on the docks but most his extra funds had gone towards renovations within. Until he had another few weeks down, Samson was tapped out. He could always fabricate cots with wood but they wouldn't be as easily storable. Maybe he could liberate some old swing-up bunk racks from one of the older ships and install them here.

"This place is for us. Should feel like it belongs to us."
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:52 am

Cersi Lockwood

She laughed "Yeah I dont want it all glittery and pink either" She grinned "Just one wall is enough" She paused "Ill look at the old army stores to see if they have cots, if i can pick them up I will"

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:04 am

*She grinned a bit impishly*aww.. so I can't paint the whole boat rainbow? *well she WAS joking as she giggled, then shook her head* I really do like the wooden color of the walls. BUT I will think on something nice to put that has glitter! not a whole wall.... I'll check... discovering colors can be dissy... I still don't REALLy know the names of ALL of the colors there are.... like .. how do you call the differnt tones of red? Have you seen the sunset? it shows a gazillion differnt shades!... not to mention the differnt sparks on a fire! *she shook her head, thinking... as she hmmmed* you now, we could just get hammocks.... easy to hang, easy to unhang.
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Nickpire

Postby Nickpire » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:28 pm

Samson 'Still-Waters' Ward
Primal Urge 1 | Hishu | Health (Uninjured) | Essence 10 of 10 | Willpower 4 of 4 | Harmony 7 | Defense 5 | Unarmed | Iron Stamina 3 | Active Gifts: None | Cunning 1, Glory 1, Purity 1 | Auspice: Rahu | Tribe: Iron Masters | Pack: Storm Chasers

Conditions: Resonant (Nimhur-Zela; Persistent) | Tilts: None

Samson gave Melody a quiet laugh and a shake of his head in the negative. No, no rainbow boats. Her room, however, could be whatever she wanted it to be. It was hers. If colors and glitter made her happy, and offered an anchor for the Flesh versus the Spirit when the internal battle of her soul raged, he wouldn't deny her such a thing.

"Cots. Hammocks." He said. "Whatever works. Mostly be us unless things are bad."

In which case it was more defensible inside the boat then outside and the steel hull made it harder for an enemy to just light them on fire where they floated.

"Either of you hear any spirits whispering about Maggie? New dreams? I got Stephanie looking into possible loci."
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806

Return to “Werewolf”