You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Surrounded at all sides, will you be the Hunter or the Hunted?
User avatar
Nickpire
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Location: Chicago-land
Contact:

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby Nickpire » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:02 pm

Samson 'Still-Waters' Ward
Primal Urge 1 | Hishu | Health (Uninjured) | Essence 7 of 10 | Willpower 4 of 4 | Harmony 7 | Defense 5 | Unarmed | Iron Stamina 3 | Active Gifts: None | Conditions: None | Tilts: None | Cunning 1, Glory 1, Purity 1 | Auspice: Rahu | Tribe: Iron Masters | Pack: Storm Chasers

Samson thought a moment.

"The town, the cliffs, our homes." He agreed. "If it runs into another's territory, we note it. No challenges for it tonight."

He didn't want the pack biting off more than it could chew.

"The Blooded can begin the search for a locus. Stephanie and Harlem both have investigation skills. Bellamy and Cadence can assist. Local ghost stories might turn up banshee stuff. Look for areas of odd occurrences and we'll keep our noses open for spirit activity."


Mike... he wanted Mike out of this one. For now. Until he'd hammered things out with his friend. He didn't know anything about banshee beyond folklore but also didn't dismiss the possibility. Samson would call Stephanie to ask her exactly that; to start digging. Maybe the old police reports had something in them too. Maggie living in the church was when things would go sour, Melody said. They needed eyes on her. Mike was best there... if he came around.
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby fairfolk » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 am

Cersi Lockwood


"Alliances are good, especially so that one can learn rites and the like but your right getting established first is a good idea" She winked at Melody and tilted her head "is Maggie staying at the church already? Is there a way to prevent that from happening?" Her brows had come together.

She shrugs "Not really, normally they are female. Id have to look again but he could have just screamed in rage? Im not sure, but you said banshee wail soooo...."

To the no challenges tonight she gave Samson a thumbs up.

Her brows came together again "We will have to tell them what to look for, honestly local ghost stories might lead us to a loci. Local ghosts stories is a good start, maybe what creates a ghost too?"

She motioned "Who is doing the rite tonight we should get to it"

User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby Elsaa » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:13 am



I am not sure if Maggie is already there.... I know though that things go sour, or seem to go sour when she does....*she frowned a bit* We should make sure.... maybe one of us can volunteer to cheer her up? or something the like?

*She smiled, she was still on edge,a bit, she needed to do things, and she WANTED them to understand the dream, although she knew that was hard, maybe later on she could figure a better way to express her dreams, so she could help more.* Ok, lets run the land *she smiled to Samson* I can phone Cadence.... although I think right now they are all asleep *she smiles sheepishly, mean she HAD snuck in the middle of the night!*

oh! *And looking to Cersi* Well.... I don't now about those things... so I am going to follow your intuition and wisedom there, all I can tell is he seemed to be there when I woke up and wailed before fading....

And I vote Samson! *for the rite*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

User avatar
Nickpire
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Location: Chicago-land
Contact:

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby Nickpire » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:41 am

Samson 'Still-Waters' Ward
Primal Urge 1 | Dalu | Health (Uninjured) | Essence 7 of 10 | Willpower 4 of 4 | Harmony 7 | Defense 5 | Unarmed | Iron Stamina 3 | Active Gifts: None | Conditions: None | Tilts: None | Cunning 1, Glory 1, Purity 1 | Auspice: Rahu | Tribe: Iron Masters | Pack: Storm Chasers

Samson nodded to his packmates. His body grew larger as he assumed the Dalu form; it was appropriate to wear for invoking the Siskur-Dah. Supplies were gathered, in this case, a large sheet of paper laid atop the table with paints.

"Nimhur-Zela, as you honor us with patronage, we honor you with this hunt."

His packmates were free to join in the right if they wished. It began simple, speaking in First Tongue to invoke the blessing of the hunt, drawing out a rough simulacrum of New Haven's geography as he did so. As the rite went on, and Cersi and Melody could contribute with their own skill, the work became more and more detailed. Blood joined the paper along the borders of the town and running wolves in its streets. Symbolic invocations of the hunt and territory; marking the area they planned to make theirs. And once the ritual was complete... they would hunt.
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby fairfolk » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:17 am

Cersi Lockwood


She shifted to Dalu as he did and waited. When it became evident they where allowed to add to the drawing she added glyphs that basically indicated the Storm Chasers.

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 863
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby Jakondite » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:22 am

(ST Note: Because the Territory that the group is patrolling is also Lucian's territory and Lucian is not yet part of the pack, the nature of this Hunt means there will either be a clash or he will be subsumed unless you all choose to ignore that facet. As such, we can assume that this scene occurs before the scene with Lucian, and in fact during that scene you may be in 'hunt mode')

User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: You Aren't Strong Enough (Post-Melody's Dream)

Postby Elsaa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:46 am



*she watched Samsun, as always intent, it was fascinating how every aspect of them changed with light and with... well their changes... how skin moved and rippled, color changed, hair got thicker.... but they were also starting ritual, so she made herself pay attention, be respectful... when the drawing was invited too she helped, with delicacy and precision to help add detail to what they needed... to bring life to it too.*

((mew! nunno!))
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?


Return to “Werewolf”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest