What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Surrounded at all sides, will you be the Hunter or the Hunted?
User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Elsaa » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:34 am



*She looked up, head tilting at the bristle, but smiled as Cersi spoke, then she smiled more* you could jump into the sea too, get soaked yourself, show him you love water, and swim with Cutie Pie...*a pause* That is right. I still have to introduce Cutie Pie.... he needs love... *her eyes diverted to the water, like if the lights shimmering on it were the most intersting thing she had ever seen... they were not, but they were still a sight!*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:05 am

Lucian 'Deadeye' Williams
Auspice: Irakka | Tribe: Hunters in Darkness | Ambidextrous | Fast Reflexes 1 | Trained Observer 1 | Renown: Cunning 1, Purity 1, Wisdom 1 | Primal Urge 2 | Active Gifts: Honed Senses
"A 'get the fuck out' wouldn't have gone over well, no." Ultimately for him, Lucian knew, but as tied to the place as he was there was no question that the young pack would've had fight on their hands to claim it. Better to put that energy towards protecting the territory at large...

"I'd be up for it. Would've gone with you that night but I wasn't able to leave the bar right then and there. Working on finding someone to handle that if something comes up going forward, though."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby fairfolk » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:09 am

Cersi Lockwood

"I didnt figure so" She grinned and nodded "Yeah, that was a invitation to run with us initially" She shrugged with a what can you do.

"So what shall we hunt tonight? and shall we call upon the sacred hunt if so, who shall we have preform the rite?"

User avatar
Nickpire
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Location: Chicago-land
Contact:

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Nickpire » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:22 am

(Maybe we should merge this with the territory hunt thread? Streamline it a bit)
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806


Return to “Werewolf”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest