What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Surrounded at all sides, will you be the Hunter or the Hunted?
User avatar
Nickpire
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Location: Chicago-land
Contact:

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Nickpire » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:23 am

Samson 'Still-Waters' Ward
Primal Urge 1 | Hishu | Health (Uninjured) | Essence 7 of 10 | Willpower 4 of 4 | Harmony 7 | Defense 5 | Armor 1/0 (Thick Clothing; Torso, Arms, Back) | Unarmed | Iron Stamina 3 | Active Gifts: None | Cunning 1, Glory 1, Purity 1 | Auspice: Rahu | Tribe: Iron Masters | Pack: Storm Chasers

Samson nodded in turn to Lucien.

"Sure you've heard the rumors." It would have been impossible for him to not have. "Harlem was there too."

And had seen the totem. Samson had steered the Blooded away before the Siskur-Dah had been called but Harlem could see spirits. The veil had been so thin there that Samson figured the werewolves probably could have entered the Shadow even without a locus. Harlem may well have told Lucien of this; both he and the Rahu had closer ties to Harlem than the others.

It wouldn't take long to reach the houseboat. It was an old steam powered ship which was now permanently moored, more or less. To Lucien, the werewolf smell coming from it would be distinct. The boat stood out to anyone trying to find it due to the comings and goings of multiple uratha and Blooded. Samson began to ascend the gangplank, raising a hand in greeting to Melody.

"Evening." He said to her. "This is Lucien. Lucien, Melody Compton."

And with all of them together it was almost a sure bet the totem was too; either in twilight or the Shadow. Samson would lead the way in, get beer and some of his kettle chips for everyone, so they could get comfortable in the kitchen around the table.
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby fairfolk » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:59 am

Cersi Lockwood

"I would disagree" She said looking towards Samson and then Lucian "while we have no issue speaking on it to you, its more...the now then the then, that this is about"

She followed Samson up the gangplank and winked to Melody and then into the boat house. "Id say, its more a chance to see if you want to run with wolves or continue to run alone"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 863
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Jakondite » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 am

Nimhur-Zela - The Lightning Cloud
Totem 10 | Power 3, Finesse 2, Resistance 5 | Numina: Blast, Pathfinder, Regenerate | Ban: TBD | Aspiration: TBD
They wanted to gather - so Nimhur-Zela allowed for them to Gather, and slipped through the cracks between the worlds to be here - tying itself to it's pack in a way that allowed it to tether itself, so as to not slowly dwindle from essence and starve and thus risk their pack's integrity.

User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Elsaa » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:05 am



*She looked up as they came over, and before they spoke to her, silver eyes going to stare at them intently, Lucien included, more him, as he was something new to see, and she wanted to see how light changed on his skin in the waking, instead of the grays of sleep, her head tilted, and she smiled to Cersi, then to Samson she nodded and went* Nice to finally see you on the waking Lucien. You should make sure you close your back window, you might get raccoons in the middle of the night, they love those nuts you keep on the top shelf.
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:46 am

Lucian 'Deadeye' Williams
Auspice: Irakka | Tribe: Hunters in Darkness | Ambidextrous | Fast Reflexes 1 | Trained Observer 1 | Renown: Cunning 1, Purity 1, Wisdom 1 | Primal Urge 2 | Active Gifts: Honed Senses
"Heard some things, yeah." Lucian nodded, keeping his cards close to his chest as he tended to do. Cersi's follow-up made him pause, giving another small nod as they headed into the houseboat proper. "Not opposed to the idea. What are you running under at the moment?"

Melody got a polite nod when he saw her, although the comment that followed brought a brief look of confusion. "...right. Will keep that in mind. Good meeting you."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
Nickpire
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Location: Chicago-land
Contact:

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Nickpire » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:25 am

Samson 'Still-Waters' Ward
Primal Urge 1 | Hishu | Health (Uninjured) | Essence 7 of 10 | Willpower 4 of 4 | Harmony 7 | Defense 5 | Armor 1/0 (Thick Clothing; Torso, Arms, Back) | Unarmed | Iron Stamina 3 | Active Gifts: None | Cunning 1, Glory 1, Purity 1 | Auspice: Rahu | Tribe: Iron Masters | Pack: Storm Chasers

Heard some things was probably being polite about it. For a week or so, folks likely didn't talk about much else. Samson fetched beers for those who wanted one and he'd stocked a few different soda flavors for Melody as she didn't seem as fond.

"She's Cahalith." Samson said, seeing Lucien's look. "Sees things. Cersi is Ithaeur. I'm Rahu."

He didn't know what Lucien was; just that the smell of the wolf was on him.

"We're calling ourselves the Storm Chasers. The totem, Nimhur-Zela, is about." He said. "It's the Eye out there that drew our attention. The one searching the waters."
"I don't want to alarm you, but right now, there is a skeleton inside of you. What happens if it wants to 'get out'?"

Hit me up on Discord; SinisterUrge#7806

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby fairfolk » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:14 am

Cersi Lockwood

She had sat down, and took a beer as Samson gave them out. She gave a two finger salute when Samson said she was a Ithaeur "Bone shadow" She put in.

"Don't know there are many choices as far as packs, only know of us and the Apex which are "She motioned in a direction "Further out" She popped the tab and took a drink "Thought we would give you a choice since your bar is in our territory"

User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby Elsaa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:43 am



*She grinned to Lucian, a friendly gesture, as she tilted her head a tad, seeming to stare intently for a bit, before Samson distracted her with drinks! she smiled seeing soda* thank you! *and took one... apparently loosing herself in the patter of moisture drops forming on the outside, how each held its momentum, sliding down to be lost into the nothing of space....* oh... I don't think Apex is taking in new members... but you can always try... *she blinked slowly and looked up to them, tilting her head again*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:14 am

Lucian 'Deadeye' Williams
Auspice: Irakka | Tribe: Hunters in Darkness | Ambidextrous | Fast Reflexes 1 | Trained Observer 1 | Renown: Cunning 1, Purity 1, Wisdom 1 | Primal Urge 2 | Active Gifts: Honed Senses
Lucian nodded to Samson's explanation, filing that knowledge away for later. "Irakka myself. Hunter in Darkness."

The latter was decidedly confirmed by the fact that he briefly bristled when Cersi mentioned the bar was in their territory. The moment passed soon enough, however, and he nodded quietly. He was outnumbered and he knew it, and working with the trio would work better in the long run to keep the place safe. "Doubt they would take me anyway. What's involved in swearing with the totem?"
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: What will it be, what will it be (Att Lucian/Storm Chasers)

Postby fairfolk » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:31 am

Cersi Lockwood

She gently put her hand up as Lucian bristled, almost as if saying peace. She smiled "I felt a choice was better then just going GTF out you know?" She tilted her head "Well, he likes to dump water on people on occasion so if that happens you definitely know your in" She chuckled and added "We should hunt together, then we can see how it works out. I doubt it wont"


Return to “Werewolf”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest