Pie & Coffee [Cadence, Cersi, Melody]

Surrounded at all sides, will you be the Hunter or the Hunted?
User avatar
Elsaa
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

Re: Pie & Coffee [Cadence, Cersi, Melody]

Postby Elsaa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:55 am



*She stopped when they were near, Samson tale teling of this is your show made her want to smack him! help! she wanted to say, but of course she didn't ask for help, even if she felt a tad lost on how to apraoch the..... bottom of the pan, the heat of the fire... the... oh blegh... a look to Cersi, a blink* They said so *she sounded grumbly though* Are you sure? I don't want it saying heis a toy box and trying to eat Cadence's Soul *mean she trusted Cersi, she trusted her sister too, but her sister was not Ithaeur, she would not -really- know. She breathed, and looked to Cadence now.... then to Samson, then to Cersi, they had already dealt with dealing their family.... back to Cadence. Oh hell, baid aids were for kids.*

My eyes grew back out because I am a Wolf, and you are part wolf too, which is why that cat is making meihem. *she would flinch in anticipation to the stare, ruckus or slap.. but that would not do, so she simply... kind of just stared at Cadence* Also I had to make sure you -were- part wolf, else knowing would just put you in danger....
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

User avatar
Siren
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:07 am
Location: Whitehorse, YT, Canada
Contact:

Re: Pie & Coffee [Cadence, Cersi, Melody]

Postby Siren » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:07 am

Storyteller:
09/26/2020 4:48 am As the three of them communicated, it was true that the spirit had indeed vanished - it was not even in twilight, otherwise it would be visible to both Cersi and to Melody. It being an active night, Samson decided it was best to keep watch - especially because Honey had become freaked out by Melody's eyes and them leaving could be curious... but he was a wolf, and his ears still worked... so he'd know if the others needed help while he kept vigil.

Melody:
09/26/2020 4:58 am *She stopped when they were near, Samson tale telling of this is your show made her want to smack him! help! she wanted to say, but of course she didn't ask for help, even if she felt a tad lost on how to approach the..... bottom of the pan, the heat of the fire... the... oh blegh... a look to Cersi, a blink* They said so *she sounded grumbly though* Are you sure? I don't want it saying he is a toy box and trying to eat Cadence's Soul *mean she trusted Cersi, she trusted her sister too, but her sister was not Ithaeur, she would not -really- know. She breathed, and looked to Cadence now.... then to Samson, then to Cersi, they had already dealt with dealing their family.... back to Cadence. Oh hell, band aids were for kids.*

My eyes grew back out because I am a Wolf, and you are part wolf too, which is why that cat is making mayhem. *she would flinch in anticipation to the stare, ruckus or slap.. but that would not do, so she simply... kind of just stared at Cadence* Also I had to make sure you -were- part wolf, else knowing would just put you in danger....

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 5:08 am "If I wasn't sure it was safe for her, we would be preforming the sacred hunt and feeding it to " She motioned to the sky, where the sky wail likely was.

"To be clear. We are Werewolves. Your blooded, so you cant shape shift but you can apparently have a spirit attached to you enough it will protect you" She said almost casually.

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 5:10 am Cadence looks from Cersi to Melody and listens.

"Wow." She blinks a bit, taking in the news, and really looking more intently at her sister now in light of the news.

"So, you're a Werewolf. And that means you can just...Regenerate. That is Amazing."

"Right, of course, Cersi and Samson are also Werewolves." She glances somewhat wearily at the other two.

Quickly shifting her focus back to her sister, she swallows and tries to stay logical. "Since I am Wolf-Blooded...what about the rest of our family? Are any of them Werewolves or Wolf-Blooded also? We must get it from somewhere."

Storyteller:
09/26/2020 5:13 am They were not wrong. The pack was resonant with the Sky~Wail, which meant that it would be drawn to it's members as much as the locations that it was resonant with. When the pack gathered as a whole, the Sky~Wail would very typically come to the most resonant location - though this wasn't always the case.

It seemed to know it's own methods of getting in and out of the Gauntlet - usually through Mike - but barring an unusual circumstance it remained in the Hisil so that it could preserve it's essence supply, and floated above them lest the spirits of the oceanic court decide to go Wail-Hunting.

This meant that unless the wolves shifted their gaze through the hazy Gauntlet, they'd not see the presence of the Wail here... likely. But they can feel it's blessings, and in a way that's more than enough.

Melody:
09/26/2020 5:14 am *She blinks slowly, OK, she is not surprised Candance did not freak out, but her head tilts again, watching her... then huhmms* I really am not sure.... not everyone inherits it... for what I get... and sometimes.. you just .... something happens and you are it... and.... is a weird mess of who knows what, if not and what ifs... I could smell them... now that I think about it. *why hadn't she smelled them before NOW that she thought about it. She leaned a tad onto Cersi, looking to the shadows* and you know... it might give Nimhur-Zela stomach ache...*yea, she was teasing her sister with that.*

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 5:28 am She smiled lopsidedly when Melody leaned into her. "Probably"

"Its a secret, we don't let anyone know, which is part of why I said something when you tried to explain to Honey about her eyes, people look to close: They might figure it out or at the very least try to burn us at the stake. You know, this town is all religious and all" She shrugs.

"It can be in the blood, it can skip generations. It can also be just because the Mad Mother" She motioned to the moon "Blessed you" She reached up and stroked Melody's head. "I think that she wants you to be part of the pack, since you are her very loved sister. I think that the sky wail can dose you with water if it accepts you too"

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 5:38 am Cadence nods slowly, thoughtfully mulling over all the information.

"Right, Secret, of course." She frowns a little, glancing around warily. "Too true, must be careful here."

Looking back at Cersi and Melody, she becomes hesitant.
"What does it mean, to be part of a Pack?
And what is a Sky Wail?"

Melody:
09/26/2020 5:40 am Well... is family, but not only blood family, is family you chose to be with in Spirit, and the bond is strong, part of a pack. *she hummmed, still watching Cadence* Nimhur-Zela our Totem... Cersi can explain better, I think

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 5:54 am "Well for us, we are hard wired to be part of a pack. It is a completeness, more then family. One. We work together, protect each other" Kill for each other if need be, but she didn't say that. The girl before her seemed a bit too kind for such information: she might find out later after she accepted it all.

"If its any help my older brother is Wolf Blooded too, and hes pack"

To the question about the sky wail she smiled "The spirit world is pretty much around us, we can see it" She shrugs "And spirits ..well they aren't like ghosts. They aren't human at all. Emotion, creativity, thought...and yet more then that. The sun you see has a choir of spirits, helions. The moon you see has a choir of spirits, lunes. A tree might have a spirit, a house normally does if its well loved, or if its traumatized. But Zimhur-Zela?" She looked up and smiled her eyes shifting to see that world for a few moments, and her attention seemed to suddenly be very far away before she pulled it back and looked at Candence again "The sky wail is a huge spirit of the sky, There are many of them. But ours? Ours binds our pack together and grants us unity. He, is very important" She spoke in first tongue "Nimhur-Zela, do you have the ability to wet our new wolf blooded? Shes to be pack unless of course you do not like her" She half smiled

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 6:07 am Listening to the information, she nods. "Okay, so like Wolf Packs in nature...that sort of thing?"

It did seem reassuring to learn that someone else like her was part of this Werewolf Pack.
"Would that be", she thinks about the Lockwood family, "...Bellamy Lockwood?"

Then Cadence listens with interest, learning what she can about the unseen spirit world.
"This is all...Fascinating." Her voice is hushed, considering the idea of Helions...from Helios, and Lunes...makes sense, but even Trees and Houses.
"Wow."

Blinking she glances upward toward the sky, letting the sea breeze wash over her upturned face.

Melody:
09/26/2020 6:10 am *She giggled softly, and winked to Cadence* Watch it, Boris is still recovering from it *she peered to her doggy, see if it was still sniffling around for the cat, then back to Cadence, then to Cersi* won't it tired him though?

Storyteller:
09/26/2020 6:22 am Both Melody and Cadence will see as Cersi focuses her gaze to the sky and speaks in some strange, guttural language. To Melody, it sounds wrong because she's speaking it in her human tongue - like a foreigner, the human accent made it hard to fully understand and communicate... but manageable.

She can't hear what they are saying, but she can see the Totem above them - though it's blurred, like looking through a foggy window. Muffled, like your ears are closed. The Totem considers and speaks, though if it's answering or just speaking you cannot tell - "MAYBE I SHOULD CROSS OVER. BUT IF I GO FIND MIKE I CANT WATCH THIS... OH... DECISIONS... WHERE DID IT GO?"

Melody:
09/26/2020 6:25 am *She looks to Cersi, as she speaks with their totem, it is odd to hear her speak the First Tongue in human, a slow blink, and she looks to Cadence* that'll be her brother *she nodded*

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 6:52 am She watches Cersi curiously, trying to grasp some bit of what she is saying in that other language.

Cadence glances up at the sky, waiting for some response.

Turning to her sister, she smiles a bit and nods at the confirmation.

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 6:53 am She chuckled highly amused and responded to the totem 'well...its in the shadow. I'll keep my eyes on it, trust me. The girl wants to be accepted with a water splash from you!"

Storyteller:
09/26/2020 7:01 am It seems to thunder, though Cersi understands the metaphysics of the spirit world enough to know that it can't really hear her... even if it can sense her to some degree.

Melody:
09/26/2020 7:06 am *She giggles, hearing Cersi, then looking around for a moment, and back to Cadence* You'll see him... it is quite amazing, thought he can't always manifest.

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 7:10 am Discreetly, she speaks to Melody, trying not to disturb Cersi talking to the spirit in the sky.

She feels nervous about what sort of spirit may manifest. But the prospect of learning some new secret knowledge was also tantalizing.

"Who else is in this Pack of yours?"

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 7:11 am She turned her attention back to this world and blinked saying "what?"

Melody:
09/26/2020 7:15 am Samson *she motions towards him* their siblings *meaning Cersi's and Samson, and grins* Boris apparently, I think Cutie Pie is too... you of course *she winks, and looks to Cersi* who is with us?

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 7:21 am "Samson's sister too? That's nice." She feels even more heartened at this news.

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 7:22 am "Oh" She nodded and thought "Yeah that's about it for now" She said, and blinked "Boris is pack too"

Melody:
09/26/2020 7:24 am *she grinned towards her doggo, then to Cersi and nodded* Don't leave me sibling-less *a little grin*

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 7:30 am "Boris has...handled it all well so far?" Cadence crouches and checks on the large white dog, petting his head and back.

Storyteller:
09/26/2020 7:32 am The large white dog barks happily, eager for the attention of auntie Cadence. He immediately jumps up onto her.

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 7:33 am She grinned "Seems so, its also getting late and I should be going soon"

Melody:
09/26/2020 7:35 am *She nods* we still have to walk back *looking to Cersi, then back to Cadence and Boris, giggling* and Cadence has a Boris to carry

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 7:39 am She chuckles and staggers under the large doggo's affection.

Cadence hugs Boris but laughs at her sister. "Yeah, not likely. He's almost a pony so he can carry me home."

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 7:41 am She put her leg over her bike "Ill drive slow to keep up with you guys?"

Melody:
09/26/2020 7:42 am *She giggles at Cadence* tell -him- that *and a smile to Cersi, she nods* thanks... won't it get you too far off route?

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 7:45 am Cadence looks toward Samson where he stands stoically on guard, keeping watch while the girls talked.
If he looks their way, she waves her arm over head to say farewell.

Then she walks over to check out Cersi's motorbike. "That looks like a fun way to get around."

She hesitates a moment then asks, "So..am I part of the Pack now?"

Cersi Lockwood:
09/26/2020 7:47 am She looked over to Samson too and motioned for him to get on, then back to Cadence "It is, maybe another night I'll give everyone a ride"

To Melody "I can do it till we get to about the cafe, then I gotta go. I need to get Samson back too" She grinned impishly at that

To Cadence she looked back to her and said "Id say so"

Melody:
09/26/2020 7:48 am Suuuure you do *she smirks at Cersi, and eyes Cadence* I can drop you headfirst into the ocean to make it official if you want to...

Cadence Compton:
09/26/2020 7:53 am "Oooh a ride sounds like fun, thanks Cersi!" Cadence smiles at that prospect.

Seeing the way Cersi is with Samson, Cadence smiles shyly. She whispers to her sister, "Are they a Couple?"

Part of a Werewolf Pack now?! Life in this oppressive little town has just become more interesting!

She gasps at her sister. "Melody!" Cadence starts walking quickly away from the beach and back toward town and home.


Return to “Werewolf”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest