On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

What do you choose? A poisoned rose, or a knife in the shadows?
Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby Jakondite » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:52 pm

"Dude if it wasn't for this shit I wouldn't even know what the flowers of Agarnon *were*," Richie confessed. "And you'd know, if you'd been there in Victoria's Dreamscape. Or ... where-ever the fuck it was that I landed when I got in there with Thomas and Amber. It wasn't where the others were, even though they say Thomas was there too." He paused and said, "It's either my mind was fucked with, or I saw what I saw - and either way that poses that Amber has a lot more power than her form would suggest. Not as much as her friend with the Madness Courts, though. I don't know if you met the Prince of Masks when we were at the party, but he's fucking terrifying. Dude literally carries a bound and imprisoned True Fae wrapped in iron chains. How the fuck do you *bind* a True Fae into service?"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:24 pm

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"Didn't make it quite in time for that." Damien shook his head, listening as Richie spoke. "You never did say what you saw in there..."

His eyebrows climbed high as the other knight continued, however, letting out a low whistle. "No shit...really?"
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby Jakondite » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:37 pm

"And, unfortunately, I probably never will. At least, not until a certain point comes up and it becomes alright to discuss," The other knight said, huffing some of the drug. "And yeah. Apparently their whole group is a bunch of myths and legends, and they have entire folks in the know who worship them hand and foot. They seem a bit more human than the Fae, but their power is on par, apparently. So it doesn't really surprise me to know that the Goddess of Desire transcends sexuality. When it's said she can grant anyone a wish for the right price, it makes sense there'd be loopholes to who people are when they deal with her."

He paused and said, "You know your not the only gay dude in the Motley, right? You tried talking to Archie about her? See if how he feels meshes with how you feel?"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:17 pm

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"Gotcha." Damien nodded, letting that train of thought go for the moment. His head tilted a bit as Richie continued, frowning at the mention of worship and whatnot. "Little leery of asking for wishes like that, especially these days." Not that he didn't have something that he desparately wanted, of course, but he also didn't want any extra strings attached if he could help it.

"I haven't talked with him on that yet, no." The thought hadn't even crossed his mind, truth be told. "Not a bad idea, though."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby Jakondite » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:02 am

"Always be suspicious of a wish with a catch," He said with a laugh, "But she's good people. She's not some alien monstrousity. But - back to the topic at hand. The Court of Innocence. This the route you want to go, or you still just kind of looking at things, seeing how it feels?"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:48 am

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"I'm pretty sure, but I wouldn't mind talking with some of the others in the court as well. From what I've seen of the other courts so far I think it'd be the best one to go with." Issues with the leadership or not...
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby Jakondite » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:53 am

"Well if that's the case, head to the clubs - hit it out, try to get a feel for the environment. Smoke a bit - drink a bit. You'll need to, mind - some of those groups aren't very friendly to those not willing to take a hit. Actually, one of the things I can do for you is a little gift - if your really interested in the court. The gift is something we give to folks still kind of on the fence or who seem like they might be willing to come over. Kind of a "Taste of of the Court."

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"I don't drink." The answer came a little too quickly, almost, but after a moment Damien caught himself and he made himself relax. His eyebrow arched up as Richie followed, however, giving him a curious look. "What kind of taste are we talking?"
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 am

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby Jakondite » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:34 am

Richie raised a brow at that and said, "Well, to each their own but your missing out. As far as a taste goes, it's like this... there is knowledge, and there is action. Make a promise or a pledge to understand the essence of the Court, or to act through the essence of the court, and that capability will be granted unto you. Which is more your forte, understanding without action, or action without understanding?"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: On The Outside [Attn: Jak]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:52 am

Damien Wetherford
Darkling Hunterheart | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3 | Eidetic Memory | Fast Reflexes 1 | Iron Stamina | Lethal Mien | Trained Observer 1
"I know what I'm 'missing', and I don't miss it." Damien replied, shaking his head before listening as Richie continued, his eyebrow arching a touch. "More the former. I prefer knowing what I'm getting into."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"


Return to “Changeling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests