To bully or not a bully? You decide.

What do you choose? A poisoned rose, or a knife in the shadows?
gunsniper

To bully or not a bully? You decide.

Postby gunsniper » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:40 pm

Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:17 am *Dom had been busy spending time outside with his pet/friend. Hunger drives him into the kitchen, wearing jeans and a grew shirt he peeks his head in. wondering if anyone else was aboyut.*
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:23 am *She would have been sweing for the most part of the day, really, but hunger -was- a boss who called everyone and ignored noone, but the angsty or the sick, really. So yea, she would eventually end up there, and do what she always did when she was there... hot chocolate!

Whichi s what she was doing when Dominic came, which made her look up* uh... hi *giving him a slight smile*
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:25 am "Oh, Hey there Daimond. How are you today?"

*He asks as he steps in and looks to make himself busy by opening cabinets or drawers, anything so he wasnt starring at her.*
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:31 am *She didn't mess much with the kitchen, but to help keep things stored, mean what she could, she wasn't exactly the greatest of hunters... but the kitche was very well stocked by Damien and Victoria and others, so there was a good chance he'll find lots of things as well as cooking devices, because kitche was heaven for the hungry*

uh... fine? I... am making chocolate... i.. if you want?.. i.. are you fine? your bird?
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:33 am "Oh she is fine... Still better not to try and bring her back in for now. Chocolate? Chocolate what?"
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:33 am * He asks leaning in to take a peek. as he then stepped back seemingly rather careful with personal space.*
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:35 am *It was chocolate with milk! what she was doing, stirring often to avoid it going boily and spill en mass* wi.. th chocolate? I... i think there are still.. m.. marchmallows. Haven't you asked... about her? m.. maybe Victoria knows
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:38 am "I have... been antisocial lately. Still trying to get comfortable being around people and not plotting how to kill them in the most effective way. Oh you mean Hot cocoa. I would enjoy some thank you. "
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:40 am oi..*she did turn to kind of give him a wide eyed look* ht.. that'll not be... nice.. nop...*and a nod* I'll get you one... when is done... i.. it just needs to thicken a bit more
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:44 am *He ducks back and scrunches trying to make himself smaller as he gets scolded. HE nodded agreeing that she was right it wasn't nice.*

"I know, I am... trying not to think like that. But well I did so much.. so often like that. It is difficult."
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:45 am I... I know... j.. just re.. remmber.. not a nice thing *she nods, and check the pot again, then moves to get two cups and marshmallows*
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:48 am *nods and stands in his spot now looking at the ground.*
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:49 am y.. you know.. you could spare with D.. Damien to... to get the edge off... or.. with Antony... *she poured the two cups with hot coco and sprinkled a good fist of marshmallows*
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:53 am " Maybe? But well It's not that I want to fight, But more a ... growing accustomed to not having to fight. Does that make sense?"
ST:
04/18/2020 3:53 am "You could spar with anyone really," A voice said firmly from the dark, almost bitter and cold in it's sound. "Everyone after all is a warrior in this group, even if they are pathetic and weak - we all know how to fight, how to kill. Sparring can be dangerous though, for that very reason."
Diamond:
04/18/2020 3:54 am I.. thi.. think so *she offered a cup* I.. just... don't.. remember much to... really ... get it? but... everyone is like that, I think... th.. that's why sometimes we jump so easely... *And she gave a littel jump, oi. nono, and looked to the voice*
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 3:56 am *The voice earns a narrowed eyed glance and a shift of his stance. Attempting to face the voice. and forcing himself to relax from the readied stance he took. HE tilts his head quite birdlike as he tried to place that voice.*
ST:
04/18/2020 3:59 am Almost emerging from the Shadows was the Bishop known as Sabrina. Sabrina was known to be cold and callous - almost ruthless in her discussions, especially involving certain individuals such as the Knight Richie or the Pawn Mindy. Her hair was blond at one point, but seemed almost painted pale green with shades of dark coloring around it. She was dressed in white despite that, pajamas that seemed almost... pristine in comparison to the dark tones of the not-makeup on her. She moves past the two of them to head to the cup board. "What's keeping the two of you up?"
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:01 am *She almost brisked at seeing Sabrina, but did not comment anything to her, instead she offered the cup to Dominic again, and took hers, nestling it close to her chest
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:01 am "Just getting in from a stroll. Figured I would grab a snack."
* He offers with a shrug, relaxing visually, but his muscles still remained tense, almost as if still expecting her to errupt into movement. *

"What about you?"
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:02 am *accepts the cup and takes a careful sip*
ST:
04/18/2020 4:08 am "Some of the members are having rather loud night terrors," She said almost matter of factly. I figured something nice to eat would help me ignore them and get some sleep."
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:10 am * He pauses and tilts his head.*
"Do we not ... control our own dreams? This is.. concerning isn't it? This would mean they are ether... willingly letting this happen or... someone is ... doing something."
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:11 am *She looks to Dominic* nightmares... I... don't think we control our dreams Dominic... mean... not unless... I don't know...
ST:
04/18/2020 4:15 am "Right? Like, fucking get a grip and control yourself. At the very least control yourself enough that your physical body isn't crying out or that your dreams aren't seeping into the Hallow's energies." Sabrina was harsh, but maybe that was because lucid dreaming came easier to her. Or maybe she was just unforgiving like that.
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:17 am "Maybe those who... have at least enough control could help teach... or gaurd those who do not, as ... well if it isn't them then they need help.... or guidence even. Who all is having these night terrors?"
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:19 am *she pfts* you don't want her teaching you anything, she is more likely to make you try and skin her before. *eyeing Sabrina* you know, if you don't want to hear them, you could just lock yourself in your room
ST:
04/18/2020 4:22 am "You don't hear them? Every night?" Sabrina said, motioning to what seemed to be *everyone*. "It's always someone. And it's not something anyone gets from a locked door, it's the issue of everyone being stuck in the same frigging house. How is this *any* way different from the box? We go out, under orders, we go out two by two because that's what the *Queens* tell us and..." She breathed in and said, "I need a drink. Where is Destiny's stash, I know she's got one..."
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:24 am * He frowns looking at daimond.*
"Some of teh harshest menotrs offer teh words of wisdom. Just because you do not like to hear them, does not mean they may not ring true."

*looks innocent as teh mention of going out in pairs, in all fairness he was never alone... technicaly*
"I ... sleep rather soundly. I actualy do ... training in my dreams. "
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:25 am *She just pffts at Sabrina, she had her own night terrors, she knew it well, but she usually woke up in a ball under layers of blankets, not screaming. And she gave Dominic a stare* So you also think bullying others is the way?
ST:
04/18/2020 4:28 am "If your issues cause other people issues, then it's everyone's issue - not just yours." Sabrina sighed and then said, "You know Destiny right? Where would she hide the booze?"
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:29 am "Bullying is being mean, Just to be mean. You can be firm or strict even but that doesn't make you a bully. Especialy if you are training, Check behind the crackers?"
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:31 am You are not going to find DEsntiny's *she said matter of factly, and frowned more* Well what she means is bully your next kin, because *she frowned more and began to make her way out of the kitchen*
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:33 am "My next kin?"

* He scratches his head confusedly as he takes a drink.*

"Wait don't go. I am asking because I want to help... Dreams can be a great thing, they aren't supposed to be something that ... makes you cry. Also seriously thsi is bad issues if it is a thing Making people have the night terrors."
ST:
04/18/2020 4:34 am Sabrina looked in checking behind the crackers, and sighed, "She probably drank it all already."
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:37 am *She stopped long enough to look to Dominic* They are trying to cope with their own thing, like you wanting to throttle everyone? They just need their time, not a hag bullying them. So don't listen to her. *But she did step out of the kitchen then, before she tried to throttle Sabrian, although she did tell her* Destiny would never leave anything where it can get stolen *Sabrina would more than likely have to risk being scrathed like a catscratcher by the ogress if she wanted to try some of her booze*
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 4:43 am * He sighs and leans against teh counter.*

"Is it just me or does she come off sounding rather much like a spoiled child?"

* He waits till her sounds of footfalls have faded and he shakes his head.*
ST:
04/18/2020 4:59 am "Diamond?" Sabrina thought about it and said, "Haven't really thought about it if you want the truth."
Diamond:
04/18/2020 4:59 am *Well he didn't comment before she complete left, which just got her to roll her eyes and make all the way to her room*
Management:
04/18/2020 5:08 am Diamond has rolled an com 2, wits 2 +1 roll (5 dice), getting 2, 10, 1, 5, 5, 1, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Diamond has 1 success.
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 5:13 am * Shakes his head some.*

"Just reminds me of my little sister. She would call everyone who wouldn't agree with her a bully and try and get them in trouble by tattle telling on them for every little thing they did."
ST:
04/18/2020 5:18 am Sabrina thought a moment and said, "The tattling is more like Mindy. She'll at least fight her own fights, the problem is she'll roll herself into other people's fights if she thinks she knows better than anyone else."
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 5:20 am "Maybe... I hope she's ok."
* HE says ahd places his cup in the sink.*

"I guess if no one else is worried about these dreams being anything more than people not ... asserting themselves, I guess I wont worry about it ether."
ST:
04/18/2020 5:23 am "We all got nightmares. It's just a different nightmare trying to get some damn sleep in here. And the whole fucking thing is stressful as hell anyways. You'd think a year out of that hell hole and we'd have some control over ourselves."
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 5:27 am "Some find it easier then others I suppose. If you need a partner to head out, let me know. I'll go with ya. I think, I am going to go see if I can get some target practice in."
Management:
04/18/2020 5:28 am Diamond has left the Private Room 1
ST:
04/18/2020 5:28 am "You do you." She said, motioning. "If I need a beer run and you'll up I'll ask."
Dominic Mathers:
04/18/2020 5:35 am "Sounds good to me, Take care."
*He says and heads out of teh kitchen and up to his room to snag his bow .*

Return to “Changeling”