I dare you (Eris log)

For locations that take place outside of New Haven Proper
Elsaa

I dare you (Eris log)

Postby Elsaa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Adrien:
Adrien had asked Eris if she'd like to go on a date with him. Of course, she was free not to say yes - but he promised adventure, a little bit of risk and a little bit of danger if she said yes.

Eris:
*THAT, of course got her in trouble, inward trouble, for one side... CUTE and bike and danger.... oh yes, she wanted to say yes, she would have jumped at the chance not so long as a year ago... for the other, she WAS slightly freaked out.... Cute boys meant trouble! then again... she liked trouble, dind't she? and... and.. he HAD a BIKE.... in the end she had ended up agreeing to it, just.... asking it to be during daylight.... JUST so she doens't have to tell JAck and freak him out, mean.... after all... she doubted he'll be happy with boy mixed with danger in the same sentence after all that had been going on*

Adrien:
"You got a curfew too?" He teased playfully. "Back by eight o clock, no later?"

Either way, he'd be out there to pick her up in the afternoon - shortly after school hours, but while Jack and Sam were both out to work. Today he's dressed in a pair of jeans, a black and red t-shirt with a leather jacket over it. His bike is -nice-, like, really nice. It had to have a modification or two as well, because it didn't look the same as it did before.

Eris:
uh... more like... I don't want my Dad to put his friends to look out for me again...*well she didn't! specially cause she knew he dind't ONLY have cop friends, that would ENBARASSING!*

*When he arrived... well she was ready, even though she had had to fight between the jeans and the skirt... bad idea, good idea, but but but cute boy!.. in the end, it had been the bike plus the danger that had gotter her to deside for the jeans, but she had put on a faint blouse, it ran slightly short on the front, letting out a peek of her navel, long on the back, with a V by the shoulders that let them out, it had an undershirt, black, and the upper blouse translucent green. She had put on a nice pair of boots to, black, and had done her hair to look 'artfully' messy*

Adrien:
"Hello sexy," He said with a grin, "Care to go for a ride?" He smiled and offered her a helmet - safety in that in all that, but the gesture was one that was optional to accept.

Eris:
*She blushed, oh gosh this was a BAD idea, BAD.. ooooh his bike was COOOL!... that dind't look normal, she should aks for a bike.... uh? oh! she took the helmet, blinking and looking at him* well.... I might *she smiles a bit, hum... to hear the helment and ruin her hair or not to....*

Adrien:
He grinned - he did exude a certain air of danger, but it wasn't really 'scary' danger so much as natural danger. He moves so that she can get behind him, and said, "Got another special place to show you. If you want, of course."

Eris:
*oh gosh.... well she... did opt to put on the helmet, being careful with her hair, before climing behind him, mean what was she going to do with the thing, drop it there on the street? nhuuh* depends... are you going to speed?

Adrien:
He grinned, and said, "Will you hold on tight if I do?"

He revved the motorcycle, and grinned.

Eris:
*a blink, she blushes! again* maybe.....*but she did let out a little sound as he revved aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand held onto him!* okay... probably ... yea...

Adrien:
"Sounds good enough for me." He smirked, and then hit the gas - he moved at top speed, seeming to miss any signs of cops or law enforcement no matter how fast he picked up the gas. Moving swiftly out of the city, and onto the road. Swerving and stopping for no car - even between cars, in the most dangerous kinds of driving. Assuming she didn't ask for him to stop, he brought her all the way out to the cliffs - not suicide cliffs, but a safer set of cliffs, down a trail in the middle of the forest.

Eris:
*Weeeeell no, of course she did NOT ask him to stop! she might yelp and eep from time to time and giggle at others, and hold on TIGHT but she was having fun with it, even if it wasn't a really save driving, it was.... exiciliarating! And so.... she didn't say anything, though she did look a bit around when she noticed the forest.... uh.. its alright, day light, day light... and mean she had already been in the clifts ... alone.. with him... before.... just.... enjoy, stop being a worry wort!*

Adrien:
He smiled, as they reached the cliffs, and said, "I figured you seem like a girl who likes to take risks. A girl who likes a challenge. A girl who likes danger. You like to swim?" He smirked, moving as he sat down on the rocks, looking at the ocean beneath them.

Eris:
*she watched him move off the bike and to the rocks, then up to the horizon, she took the helmet off, and put it on the bike's chair... before walking... up.. to the edge to look down* hum.... I do.... but we dind't bring swimsuits...*not REALLY sounding like she would stop just because of that*

Adrien:
He laughed, and said, "Never stopped me." He grinned, moving to take off his shirt. he was, perhaps unsurprisingly, highly ripped. An athletic, powerful figure, his muscles looked like he must have been in some kind of sport - maybe he did weightlifting in school or something, but most people did not have that level of muscles at their age.

Eris:
*Well she didn't see him RIGHT away, she had been looking down, but when he spoke and she turned, she uh uh! made a little double look... oh gosh! this was trouble!!!!*

Adrien:
He smiled to her as he did, and said, "If you leave your clothes up here, no one's going to steal them before we get back up." He grinned and them moved to toss his pants to the side, leaving him in a pair of shorts. He looked down, and said, "I'll meet you on the bottom?" With a grin.

Eris:
*uh.... * meet...*oh wait! don't stare!!!! and don't gawk! get a grip girl! remember, CUTE= TROUBLE! stop, stop... oh ah! she grins* maybe *looking down, damn yes! mean... meh! and she did hesitated, but then took off her blouse, just making sure to leave it where it would not get dirty, probably on top of his bike, and mean the girl was athletic, she had exericesd her whole life and slim too.... she took off her boots too, but she left the jeans, mean they could get wet all they needed, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand because it was fune she added* or you'll meet me! *and she ran to jump!!!!!*

Adrien:
He moved to rush past her, and - at the same time, jumped in - moving to go for a full on dive downwards. there is that sensation of magic of course, and then SPLASH! They hit the water!

Eris:
*She squeals! laughing, though the ping makes her look over, which MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT delete her gasping before hitting the water! and in she goes!!!! her shirt and jeans getting immeidately soaked wet as she starts swimming upward, to emerge with a laugh*

Adrien:
She can hear him laughing himself as he swims - grinning with a smile. After a moment, he splashes her, and ducks underwater, immediately after.

Eris:
*an eek and she turns to.. * hei! *swimming after!!!*

Adrien:
As she swims, she feels something brush her feet... when suddenly... SPLASH! He comes up, merely a half foot away from her

Eris:
ah! *at the blush, then a squeak and a grin* no cheating! *she tries to splash him back!!!!*

Adrien:
He laughed as she did, splashing her back before propelling backwards.

Eris:
*she splash, splashed and swam after, trying to grab his foot!*

Adrien:
He let her but them leaned backwards and swam...down.

Eris:
*aaaaaaaaaaaaand he sank her just as she was about to eep! sooooooooooooooooooooo she let go! cause now she was spluttering water!*

Adrien:
He swam up, and looked to her, "Whoa, whoa!" Making sure she isn't choking

Eris:
*she wasn't, she was just splurting ewky salty water!* ew....*she made a face, AND splashed him!* got ya! *giggle*

Adrien:
He laughed, and then protected his arms, before calming down. After a moment, he swims a bit closer to her, and says, "So... beautiful..." He moves close, close, cloooose. "Tell me a little bit about yourself."

Eris:
*She... uh blinks as he gets cloooooose,... SO... she splashes him! just as an excuse! so close made her feel nervous, and she knew why, and she dind't like it... but still she did, but then just after getting a slight space she went* uhh... well that is WAY wide.... what do you want to know? oh! I do love bikes, and that is new

Adrien:
He laughs, and then moves to the side, swerving. He's still close - but its a natural movement rather than forced. "Anything. Everything. You like bikes? Not surprised, everyone likes bikes. Though whether or not you could ride one or not would remain to be seen."

Eris:
*she watches him, swimming along, just trying to stop thinkin on the close bit! or his muscles! oh gosh she blushed!* hei.. hoe come to be seen I SO can ride a bike *huffy*

Adrien:
"You got a boyfriend?" He says idly, moving just ever so closer to her.

Eris:
*she blinks, binks, blinks* uh... no....*oh she was blushing again, wasn't she?!*

Adrien:
He moved closer to her, and leaned closer so that he'd catch her eyes. "Would you like one?"

Eris:
*ooh... he caught her eyes alright, he got to see how they opened in surprise, even though she kind of... and she bit her lips, looking away* I... dunno right now is a good time to have one...

Adrien:
"Oh..." he paused and said, "Rough breakup recently?"

Eris:
*she... frowned, then sighed* Haven't even -really- have a boyfriend before... but... I kinda... got something alike...*she shivers and shakes her head* its creepy... just... that *well not just that! but what can she say about it!*

Adrien:
He paused to that, and then said, "Creepy..." He paused and said, "You've never had a boyfriend before, but you've had something creepy but similar? What, you got a stalker?" He smiled and said, "If your relationships are uncomfortable, then that's not a relationship to be in."

Eris:
*she hummed, moving in the water, this wasn't an easy conversatoin! and frowned* is not like I aksed for it

Adrien:
He nodded, and went quiet.

Eris:
*that just made her sigh, frowning* sory... that just wasn't....*she shook her head, and started to swim, shore-wise*

Adrien:
He looked to her, and then said, "No, it's alright." Moving to swim with her towards the shore.

Eris:
*she did swim up and pulled herself up, to sit on the edge, frowning, now she wanted to cry, she frowned and looked off, before wishpering* I do like you.... but.... *she shakes her head* gosh! *she frowned* I can't even go on without thinking if you are going to do something awful too or not! and I want to think not, and you are nice, and I was already alone with you, but I STILL think bad things can happen, but you can't just live thinking bad things can happen because then you don't do anything!

Adrien:
"Hey hey hey... none of that now. We didn't come here to tear up, did we?" He smiled and moved to touch her shoulder, and said, "Your right though. You can't live your life just thinking that the bad came happen - if you do, if you let it haunt you, then you don't let the good things happen. Remember the cliffs? Those places are horrible, monstrous places - places that are evil. Everyone avoids that place but us - but everyone that does... they miss its beauty, the wondrous sights we saw. It's the same with life. If you only look for the bad, that's all you will find."

Eris:
*She looked over when he touched her shoulder, a nod at the mention of the cliffs, her lips pressed, she nodded somewhat* I know.. mean.. I try... but I'm scared half the time, and I don't know how to not be scared

Adrien:
He looked to her, and then touched her chin, pulling her to look to him. "You don't have to be scared."

Eris:
*That made her blink, her eyes meeting his, she trapped her lower lip for a second, before she said* how can't I?

Adrien:
"It's easy. You stop worrying about the future - it's something you can control. Stop fearing it will be terrifying, and instead... embrace the now." He leaned a bit closer to her.

Eris:
*That made her blink... future... she... ahd see it... in the Hedge..., she did wishper* the now can change and crash you know....

Adrien:
"We could be swallowed up and die tomorrow. But if you let that fear consume you, if you let it overtake you - then you don't just die. You never live." He leaned forward a bit more, and let his lips brush hers.

Eris:
*She shivered, feeling the knot of fear form in her stomach, but it also had a tingle of... tinling that was.... pleasant and extrange at the same time! and for a brief second she was torn between panicking and staying there, but.... she did reach a hand to kind of... grab onto her leg, she couldn't be scared all the time! she couldn't! so.. she did let.... her lips linger, she did try to grab at the other emotion in her stomach, leaning just a moment, before tilting her head just slightly so she could... gently... 'break' the kiss.... mean... oh gosh! this was confussing!*

Adrien:
He smiled, and let his lips break from her own, his smile still there. He watched her a moment, and said, with a grin, "Want to make a bet?"

Eris:
*aaand the tingling was still there! yea.... that was just confussing* a bet? on?

Adrien:
"Yeah. I bet you I can make it to the cliff before you. Maybe even give you a little bit of a headstart." He grinned. "If I win... You be my girlfriend. Not only that, but you will give me the best possible kiss a boy could ask for." He grinned and then said, "Annnnnd... if you win... I will let you drive my motorcycle back. Wait, no - that's not equal to being your boyfriend - unfair to you. If you win... I'll give you the motorcycle." He leaned forward, and said, "And even teach you how to ride it."

Eris:
*She blinks, staring at him, there was cat in a sack here.... wait... * uh... Adrien... he's been hurting everyone close to me *well, he HAD to know! NOT that the whole bike and lessons wasn't alluring and he was misjudging her! she could run! mean she knew how! and she knew everyone just assumed she was too girly, because well.. she WAS girly*

Adrien:
He touches her cheek, and leans forward. He lets his forehead brush hers, and says, "I don't fear the future. My destiny is my own - no other will decide it for me, for I steer the wheel of the ship that is my own fate. I will take my future in my own hands, and decide where the story ends."

Eris:
*woa... she blinks, her eyes fixing on his.... that sounded like... something she could have said! fear and all it WAS something she wanted and had thought, she pursed her lips* Fine... but don't say I dind't warn you

Adrien:
He smiled, and said, "Just remember - when you get that kiss ready, it has to be the best, most passionate kiss ever." He grinned and then said, "How big a headstart you wanting?"

Eris:
*she huffst, eyehing him* you DO Realize this one here was ..*uuh.. no she better doens't say that one, but she does stand up, eying him* no cheating...

Adrien:
"You can't cheat in a game that has no rules," He said with a smirk. "You get ten seconds before I start."

Eris:
*She huffs* alright...*and PUSHES HIM INTO THE WATER! before she starts up running!*

Adrien:
He laughs, and falls into the water... 10... 9....8...

Eris:
*uh hu! well she'll keep on running!*

Adrien:
3... 2... 1...

If she looked back, she'd not see Adrien. She'd not feel the telltale weave of magic, or anything of the like - but, if she had to guess, she'd say it's not likely he gave up so easily.

When she gets up to the top of the cliff, after a harrowing journey, she sees... Adrien... there. Already. In front of her. Patiently waiting for her. When he sees her, he grins, and then waves at her.

Eris:
*she.... would off, skitter to a halt, and blink, blink at him* oh you SO cheated!

Adrien:
"Cheat? How can you cheat in a game that has no rules?" He smiled, moving over to where his clothes were, to put his pants back on. He winked to her, and said, "Though if you -truuuuly- feel that the bet was unfair, I would be more than happy to make another with you. Though you'd have to offer up something good."

Eris:
*she huffs, fodling her arms, and NOT looking at him.... directly* you already getting kissed and you want something good?

Adrien:
"Oh I'd be happily just with the kiss. I'm just saying I'm open to a best two out of three." He grinned and then left his shirt to the side, and said, "But it's up to you to set the ante this time, if you do."

Eris:
*She frowns at him, looking his way. Shaking her head as she then moved over, unnable to stop herself from biting her lower lip as she did* well... no, no bets *she stopped in front of him... ah ok fine! she liked him* But this. Fine... but before we really get onto boyfried-girlfriend... we just go out for two weeks, ok? *stopping right in front of him*

Adrien:
"I'm fine with that. I just said you'd be my girlfriend - we never set a time." he grinned and then leaned a bit closer. "Two weeks. Then you can decide you are fed up with my gorgeous body, the motorcycle rides on the wind, and the passionate kisses under the setting sun sky and that we're through. Or maybe you'll find you like my annoying quirks and you want to go a little longer." He shrugged and said, "I guess we'll find out if we make it that long."

Eris:
Well.. I am more worried about him hurting you right now... so... if you get roses.... run for it, ok? *looking to him, before she sighed, bit her lower lip some, and did lean .... to kiss him, mean! she did say fine*

Adrien
He smiled, and let his hand touch her hip, pulling her gently closer to him as she kissed him. He's slow at first - picking up the passion at that pace unless she increased it. Assuming she moves with him when he pulls her, she can feel his warmth of his body against her own, the ripples of his muscles against her...

Eris:
*well... she did let him pull her closer, even if she did let out a soft sound, she was STILL fighting fear with tingling after all... and he'll feel her shiver, a little tremble, either still scared, or cold... or both.... a hand landing on his shoulder, as she does.... lets the kiss deepen though it might be obvious she has no real experience soon*

Adrien:
That doesn't matter too much to Adrien. He holds her for as long as she keeps the kiss going - as long as -she's- comfortable, because he's of course not going to hold her there. He seems to be enjoying it though.

Eris:
*She.. did go at it for a time, probably more than she ought to have! before she tilted her head, blushing all over and kind of hid her face by leaning onto him! yea... now she was giddy with tingling in her stomach and fear... mixed together! oooh! she knew she could be making a huge mistake! but.... ah!*

Adrien:
He smiled, holding her quietly with a grin - his finger running along her spine playfully as he let her savor the moment.

Eris:
*she was... still trembling slightly but she didn't move, oh gosh! she ended up hugging him, just staying like that for another good moment, before sighing* so.... hum...

Adrien:
"So... want to know a secret?" He let his hand rest patiently on her lower back.

Eris:
*She smiled a bit, oh curioisity! and peeked up* what secret?

Adrien:
"Win or lose... I was going to let you drive the bike home anyways. I mean, why would I pass up the opportunity to have a beautiful woman practically in my lap?" It was a rhetorical question - but entirely answerable with 'because one is afraid of losing their motorcycle'... which apparently Adrien wasn't.

Eris:
*She blinks once, then smiles* well, you have just won Glitter Points *she grins, glitter, well wha tyou have it, she liked glittering things! so what*

Adrien:
"Woot glitter!" He said with a grin.

Eris:
*she giggles, nudging him gently*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Return to “Outside the City”