A Gathering of Ash (Attn. Pentacle)

It just is. They never try to remove it and they rarely even acknowledge its there. They certainly -haven't- bothered to do much exploring of it the land is treacherous. Occasionally, the light house will fail in the gulf storms and a new ship will be lost to the grave yard. They have found their final resting place since before the civil war. And those who dare look into it, those who have peered to closely to the whispers of what lie beneath say a lot of the trouble started here.
Elsaa

Re: A Gathering of Ash (Attn. Pentacle)

Postby Elsaa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:12 pm

*The council started in form, and he could not help but to look around quietly, he had stayed quiet and calm near his lot, standing near a wall, keeping an eye on Pixie, on The Dragon on Kyoto. Dark Violet eyes kept track of it, but then they diverted to the Hierarch, as he spoke he frowned, both of him frowned, there was a moment in which he stood still as a shadow, like a statue, a moment in which his mind both panicked... by different reasons, like if he could see himself glaring at himself in suspicious analysis... Omi There understood then, now he could not approach anyone to try to come into terms with both realities of his facets, he could speak to no one, he needed to keep balance... Omi Here froze, realizing suddenly maybe he had trusted too much into this other with him, but... but... they both knew the whole story of the other, mixed, mingled, confused, and intertwined to an extent in which they were starting to have problems knowing who had lived what... unless it had been paramount important on one or the other, still in a moment one of his minds glared at the other, and he had to still himself, analyse himself, let each part analyse the other before he came into conflict again... mean he was still trying to fall into balance most of the times, he didn't need to mistrust himself... IT was bizarre, but it was also both difficult and easy, probably because he had first to state to himself, they had lost nothing, they had gained confusion and knowledge that needed to settle down... He breathed, and unclenched his fists, he did not realize when had he first done so, another breath and he looked around a moment again, then back to the Hierarch. He would have to keep meditating, letting each aspect of his both become one... no loss... they had lost nothing, no one was trying to smother the other, they acknowledge they were one... well.. to an extent... his hand clenched again.

Truth is... Omi Here was doubtful... but Omi There could not blame him.... They both knew how life worked...

Kill or be killed
The Weak fear the Strong.

Two phrases hammered with blood into their souls.... and only one of them had had the will and experience to turn it into something else... He pffted, and tensed, swallowing the sudden urge to punch the wall, his hand remained clenched.

Then the talk about something... else... started... HE had been there, and then .... the strangest, the one thing that seemed to have permeated into both. They needed to protect.. they KNEW they were strong enough to protect.

So when told only those who wished to help stay...

He stayed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Constantine blinked, listening, truth is she just simply stayed near Cross and Lockdown.... peering their way as things were said.

For her, hearing of the thing going around.... it made her shudder, she felt her hands start to shake, she felt the urge to flee, flee from here and these people who wanted to go after IT! AFTER IT!!!! her hands moved, holding each other tightly to try and hide her trembling. oh Lumiere! oh Lumiere! Well of course she... JUST stayed with Corss and Lockdown... meaning, if they stayed, she'll stay, if they left, she'll leave, she was NOT going anywhere alone...

Besides... she didn't know how to get out of here and back on her own...
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Tags:

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:17 am

Lockdown

Lockdown reached out and gave Jasons hand a squeeze before dropping it as the Hierach spoke. She breathed in and gave a nod when people looked for her, as she was called out to be the Point of the spear on this issue.
She gave a look to see how Constantine was doing, and reached out putting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze. 'it will be okay' she said very lowly.

Gemini
Striking Looks 2|Equipment: Fashion +3

She listened, and hearing some of the content her gentle smile turned to a frown. She didn't look at Kelvin but her mind was going to places that where unpleasant. Her head tilted down a little, upset. She just listened, not saying anything from then on out.

When they where dismissed she turned and walked out.

QuicksilverFox85

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:48 am

Magnus
Presence 2 | Wits 5 | Gnosis 1 | Active Magic: Augment the Mind
The talk of the memories being a potential assault fit with a possibility that had been running around the Mastigos' mind since they had surfaced some months before, especially with the way they had rather soundly wrecked his mortal life and brought him to this odd little place. He had felt...lost, somewhat listless since he arrived, unable to find a proper anchor point. His plesant evening with Roman had aided in that somewhat, but he still needed to find his purpose in this city.

Perhaps this investigation into the source of the memories could be it.

When everyone was cleared to go Magnus remained, waiting to see who else did the same.

Kelvin
Presence 2 | Gnosis 2 | Active Magic | Active Attainments
Kelvin's expression soured right along with Gemini's as the announcements went on. He looked to Gemini, taking her hand in his and giving it a squeeze if she'd let him.

As Gemini headed out Kelvin moved to do the same, although he took a moment to swing by where Jesse and her cabal stood to let her know he was willing to chip in with hunting down the Abyssal entity if they needed an extra hand.

Leviathan
Presence 2 | Dexterity 5 | Gnosis 2 | Active Magic | Active Attainments
A quiet "Bullshit..." came from the Thyrsus as the memory talk started, causing him to shake his head a little. He knew what had happened and why, and knew that even he couldn't be creative enough to cover some of the stuff that was coming through from the other world they had experienced.

He gave Jesse a nod as she was put on point for hunting down the Abyssal creature that had come through the portal with Constantine, looking down to the young mage and giving her a small smile. "Chin up, love. We'll get that little beastie tended to most ricky tick, promise you that."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:30 am

After the announcement people reacted in various, different manners. Some people left - not the type to go on a hunt for a ravaging monster. For the most part, the Arrow was going to take charge of the incident, which meant that the Dragon was ultimately the one in charge of the hunt. That Omi stayed surprised no one. The Free Councilors were already leaving, Analyst with his bit of abyssal fungi to study - they'd contact the Arrow to explain what it was that they found.

Synesthesia didn't leave quite yet - like many, some stayed simply because they were interested in what the Consilium was doing to resolve the threat - or because they had other business to deal with in addition to it. The two members who were awakened - Onyx and Azure - were still there, but it seemed that two Sleepwalkers had left their care - probably to inform Silver and Crimson about the news to see if Crimson wanted to help, despite being Free Council. If the threat was as big as the Hierarch made it out to be, after all - then it would be unlike Crimson to not want to act.

Omi
Gnosis 1 | Dexterity 5 | Arrow | Active Spells: none
*He frowned, yet watched, his eyes moving from who had stayed, to who had left, to the Seventh Circle presence, to his own House, to Shynesthesia... he scowled. Omi Here did not seem to find why it was important still to get close to them... but Omi There's feelings were strong for this boy he wanted to find... well even if Omi Here did not understand them, he... realized the importance, like... finding out he had a sister, which was still a shock for Omi There, he looked to her, and again frowned, consideirng if to wait to aproach the Cabal after this debriefing was done, or do so now*

The cabal itself was quiet - patient, it seemed as they listened to the various moderations of other cabals. It was unknown if they would leave before the people he didn't want to deal with - and if they did leave, it'd be stranger for him to approach later than if he approached now. That said, he was a member of House Ryujin and as such, a member of the Houses of Ellyon. Some of them -did- actually try to speak with the Cabal. Or at least, Aurelius and Ellyon tended to - the conversations rarely lasted long, but they did happen. Perhaps it would not be odd for him to try to talk to them?

Omi
*he pfft lowly. Damn social labyriths and damn Matt for not being able to just... damn it... he scowled, eyes roaming, and then what the hell would he say... there is another low pfft, before he sighs, fine, like no one understood the boy.
He moved, walking just as is his want, off from most people towards a place where he can see more of what is going on, just making sure to head closer to them. At least he knew how to do those things, change place without raising an eyebrow, secluding himself, placing himself closer to others, it was easier on the world, no one paid attention, here everyone did. So for now, he just moved, and leaned on the wall, again*

*He ends up scolwing at himself, mentally pleading his two selfs don't start to mess up with his head as she... just moves fuck this social labyrith Matt was so fond off! and that is something his BOTH halves deeply agree with, he sighs though as she moves, unsure if he should just stand there, sit, or what ever... she does end up moving close enough to be heard, his eyes staying around, not that he needed to LOOK around, he could sense things, its one of the spells he always made sure to have on. And said, in that low, voice of him* I need to speak with Crimson.

Azure
Silver Ladder | Consilium and Assembly Member
The Silver Ladder - Azure - pauses a moment. It seems that she's writing something in high speech on a paper. She looks up to Omi, her blue eyes and blue hair matching her name. After a moment, she says, "I see. I don't think I'm familiar with you Mr...?"

Omi
*He... hold back from scowling, barely, right, they fanatism for names and proper introductions... he ends up sighing, letting violet eyes fall on her briefly* Omi

Azure
"Omi. That's an unusual Shadow Name. Taken from the Kabane for the rank it denotes? Will your name change when you ascend higher in the political escelons of your group? The..." She looked over and then said, "Houses of Ellyon? I've spoken with a bit of those."

Omi
*The frown appears, great, she was chatty, like one of those kids Mirage kept trying to teach... he never went close to her because of that* No. *well he did not know what else to say. But he did add* I did notice some aproaching.

Azure
She nodded and then said, "So, why do you need to talk with Crimson, Omi?"

Omi
*He pressed his lips for a brief second, just not to pfft at her. Why everyone asked so many questions! and that his both halves agreed. So he frowned, trying to set his thoughts in the correct order: Anohter sigh* I'm trying to keep a promise. *well it was true, and close enough to what he thought he could said with so many close by ears*

Azure
"I'm sure. What's the promise?" She asked, watching him.

Omi
*He folded his arms, considering what he wanted to be known right now, what could be known. Again he cursed inwardly, none of his halves were of any help. Again he let his eyes fall on her briefly* To keep someone save. *He stopped, then shook his head, and let his eyes roam around again*

Azure
She looked to him, her eyes considering his words. "Alright. Yeah I can work with that." She noted it down, and then looked back to him with a smile. "Why should I introduce you to him?"

Omi
*The frown increased, as both of him still tried to come with words. Omi Here fustrated enough to want to leave her and fuck with it. Omi There finding it important enough to stay... so they stayed, as he struggled for a better answer than, because I asked to. He scowls, this time a low pfft coming out, questions!* Because he is the one who can help. *well no, he dind't REALLY think it would be backwards. Omi could not hel Matt right now, he could just make things worse*

Azure
She paused and then said, "No, I don't think that's it. I mean, kind of. Cut out the bullshit. Just clip that out - it won't work with me. Tell it to me straight, Omi. What is it you hope to gain by speaking with Crimson? I have a lot of enemies these days. Why should I trust you aren't trying to hurt the people I care about?"

*There is a clear fustrated pfft, as the urge to hit something swelled in a half of him, it took him a moment to calm that part of his personality down. Breathing. His teeth clentched. Before he finally moved, swiftly, not because he wanted to be threatening, he didn't know how else. and crouched right in front of her, dark violet eyes staring at her for a moment* not here. *simple, this trying to say his point without seeming to say more was stressing enough. So he did the best second thing he could, he extended a hand, crouched like he was, in the position he was, it should be enough for it be only her and her cabal mate the only ones to see it, as he just pulled the sleeve of the black jacket enough up to show her part of the scarring, not like Matts, not like what his body carried There, but enough to witness what Here had brought him, he let it up enough for her to see, and pulled it down* Because I know. And to help my friend, I need him, or I'll make things worse. *HE frowned* I am not good with words. If I wanted to harm yours I would just do it, I am better at that. But I am trying.

Azure
She paused and said, "Fine. I'll let him know you want to talk to him. Do you have a method I can contact you with?"

Omi
*He sighs, relieved? at least she didn't ask any... ah... * I will be at the roof of the Panda REstaurant every night all this week. He can send the meeting place there *no, not assuming he'll just go there himself, after all... it could be a trap*

Azure
She watched him and said, "...Okaaaaaaaaay then. Will that be all, Omi?"

Omi
*HE nodded, once, stood up and just moved on. Social labyriths sucked.. worse than Pixie's teddy bears*

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:00 am

Since she'd started undergoing her training, things had been... well to say the least, rough for Antithesis. The Arrow was a brutal group when it came to training. If she'd ever read about boot camp or gone to it, she'd be missing it in that group - one of the major trials was the amount of force they put you through training. Long days. Long nights. Stronger, faster, harder - magic was an extension of the body, adaptability was strength.

It wasn't just physical education either - it was the study of various koans and corollaries, of parabels that taught the lessons of the five phalanxes of the arrow. They didn't start just telling her what they were - instead they'd ask a question, which had no real answer. What is the purpose of war? Or they would make a statement that embodied the phalanx without outright spelling it out - the Word and Soul must agree. Die every day. Things like that.

Now, at the Consilium, all the people who were important in the order - at least, all the ones in the city attached to this particular consilium - were tied here. Cross had recommended that she go to introduce herself to the Sage of the area - the Dragon - who was one of the Heads of the Houses of Ellyon - specifically House Ryujin. He was also one of the Councilors, so in order to meet with him she'd had to wait until the moment when everyone was discussing... well, the primary issue of the night, the creature from Wormwood.

Perhaps she'd have to offer her services as a person being initiated. Or perhaps, because she was not yet a true Arrow, she'd be asked to step back from it.

On Omi's side, he'd be approached by Pixie, saying that the Dragon was going to want to speak with him in a moment. Part of that wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, she said.

Omi
*HE... blinked at Pixie, seriously sometimes she just didn't undertand her, but he nodded, moving on to follow her bak to the Titan, his eyes fixed on her... both his minds... aware of how she behaved in front of the Counsil, was she happy with the responsability? would she have been able to be more of a child if he hadn't been taken away? yet, this was something only Omi There asked himself... Omi Here... was just baffled, he worried, but he did not understand normal childhoo, at all... it was something Omi There had learnt out of watching, and watching, and watching*

Antithesis
Presence 3 | Mage Armor: Life | Active Magic
After checking on her sister, Antithesis let her know that she had to talk to the Sage before she left for the night. Making her way over in his general direction while keeping track of where the others predators roaming the room were. Some of them she had dismissed early on, but some of them, like Mr. Dragon Sage, she kept track of.

With a hint of feral movements in her stride, she came to a stop near Omi. A look his way with a smile and eyes that curiously measured the predator in him.

The Dragon
Gnosis (Powerful) | Status (House Ryujin) 5 | Status (Consilium) 4 | Status (Arrow) 4
Pixie smiled to Omi, and then said, "Alright. We'll go sit in our House section, you next to me and we'll wait. Supposedly he'll call for you in a moment, if my interpretation is correct. He'll need you for something regarding the arrows." She smiled, and started to skip over to the Houses of Ellyon.

The Dragon is an elderly gentleman. One of the Councilor's, he's speaking at the moment with a multitude of people. Organizing, discussing directions people will be heading in for the hunt of the creature out on the loose. After a moment, he pauses and looks to Antithesis, and tilts his head, "Yes - can I help you?"

Omi
*The ... boy, as he sure no more older than in his middle teens, doesn't ... LOOK feral, no.. but one who knows what to look for notices, how his every single move doens't waste energy, how his feet always land in the correct position to take action in the blink of an eye, how his knuckles are scarred, and his body moves fluidly, someone who knows how to move without impose, but knows he -can-, natural assassin?

He did moved with the little girl, blinking at her rant* did you not said it was about the time... thing?

*His eyes did move towards Anthitesis though, visibly, without much throught analysing her himself, how much of a threath she is, specially since she is close to his fmaily*

Antithesis
What she took in of the boy was...curious. There was something odd about his movements for sure, but not having much in the way of experience with it she couldn't quite place it. Sure of himself, reflexive almost like instinct? Not like her though.

When she was addressed she turned to the councilor and gave him a smile. "The Immortal suggested I introduce myself to you while I'm here tonight. My name is Antithesis."

The Dragon
Gnosis (Powerful) | Status (House Ryujin) 5 | Status (Consilium) 4 | Status (Arrow) 4
"Ah, right. The newest initiate." He paused and said, "They tell me you seem to show a certain amount of promise. You are... Nautilus's daughter, correct?" Of course his name would follow her - like a shadow cast over her, dark and ominous - against this person, however, the name meant little - an equal to her father, not a superior. Perhaps even a peer - respect, but she'd likely not be able to utilize it well against him the same way it might work against others.

Omi
*He just sat.. with the little girl and waited, wait was something he could do, wait and watch*

Antithesis
The mention of her father brought her pause. She kept the smile up, but the look sure changed in her eyes. One of the reasons she didn't want to join and she was reminded when meeting the guy who's supposed to be her boss...general...sage something. She wanted to make a scathing comment about the old man in response, but he had the status. She was just an 'initiate'.

"I plan on showing more than promise if you give me a chance to." There, that should avoid the question altogether.

The Dragon
He paused a moment, and then said, "Omi, would you come here?" Loud enough for the Mastigos to hear him. His eyes returned to Antithesis, and he tilted his head, "How skilled are you with a weapon, Antithesis?"

Omi
*Come there, with that girl... meant talk, his both halve mentally sighed, but he did stand up and moved over, not a word*

Antithesis
It came down to how good with a weapon she was again. Didn't any of these jarheads know how to use their hands? Ok, she knew from personal experience they did, but that was besides the point. Why did he have to ask that in front of everyone?

"Not the best. I'm better with my hands."

The Dragon
"I see." He looked to her, and then to Omi, and said, "Omi. This is Antithesis. She's a new recruit. I'm going to be putting her under your charge for a while. I want you to teach her the essentials of combat. How to use a variety of different weapons. Can you do that?"

Omi
*THAT got the kid to stare at the Dragon for a moment, teach?! Omi HEre immediately went blank! what?! he could not help but to go through everything he had gone through to... learn... Omi There kind of alsmot slapped his other half in the back, he did NOT mean that moron! wait... he wasn't that good at teaching either! he remembered having been asked... he reembered having panicked. HE looked ot the girl, then to the Dragon* I... have never taught

Antithesis
Antithesis blinked at that herself, looking over to the kid with odd movements. He was cute, but was he even legal? Even without her senses enhanced he smelled like jail bait. Come on! She went from that cute tree trunk of a man to a kid teaching her? His own uncertenties not helping her opinion of him right about now. Maybe she should take his butterfly knife and brass knuckles away from him and beat him over the head with them and say she was ready for a new teacher.

The Dragon
"This is fine. I suspect that Antithesis has never learned either, so you are equally suited to the task of teacher and student. Your skill is translatable to others. Consider it a lesson for you as much as for her." He looked to Antithesis, and then said, "How long have you been Awakened, Antithesis?"

Omi
*HE... frowned, he did not get it! as MAtt had not gotten it, as Cross had not gotten it as... wait... a sigh, and he folded his arms, reining in the fustration a part of him was starting to build, it was not the end of the world, but he had.... not.... a low pfft* fine *Well... nothing he can do there, though Omi Here felt quite adamant about refusing. Omi There actually... remember himself trying to teach... once... when had it been? ahh... one of Matt's girls*

Antithesis
The 'fine' of the dejected teenager made the smile on her face a little more genuine now. The little sophomore will get schooled and he wouldn't have to worry about teaching anymore.

When being addressed again she turned back to Dragon. "Two years."

The Dragon
He nodded and said, "I trust you've made significant personal study in the ways of magic then? How far are you?"

Omi
*Not having anything else to say, he just stood there then. Still having to... argue with himself about how teaching ws not really the end of the world... even if they had no idea how to go about it*

Antithesis
It took her a second to get the terminology right in the levels of understanding. Not having the proper education an Order had to offer due to...her dad. Yeah, she could blame this one on him. She eventually sorted it out for herself though.

"Initiate of Spirit, Apprentice of Life and Disciple of Death." The smile widened some when she said that last one. The was going to have to get that embroidered on her leather jacket somehow.

Disciple of DEATH

The Dragon
"Uh huh." He looked to her, and then to Omi, "So you studied outside your normal path based realm of magic." He paused a moment, and then said, "A hard choice. For what reason did you choose death rather than life or spirit?"

Omi
*He was still there, just... listening, well arguing with himself too, but listening, multiple attentiveness was no problem after all*

Antithesis
That brought her a little more down to earth. Memories of her near death...or was it death experience during her awakening? They came back and she remembered charging as a new predator towards some supernal one and the realization it had given her.

"Because 'cat and mouse' is a cute phrase until you realize the mouse is going to die." The smile faded some. "The predator who knows Life needs to understand what it means to separate the prey from it."

The Dragon
He paused and then said, "I see. So you are more viscerally bound." He looked to Omi, and then said, "I know your likely going to want to work towards hunting down this creature, In you free time though see what you can do to get her taught. Keep me informed of how she does."

Omi
*He nodded, once. He wanted to hunt the thing. Omi There had a drive to protect, defned, kill it... and Omi Here found it oddly... fitting, protect instead of harm... made .... what he knew... more worth knowing* ok *just that*

Antithesis
Antithesis fought the urge to redo her ponytail and just stood there. Turning to look at Omi and listen to his one word response. God she was going to knock him on his ass and get a real teacher.

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Lockdown

She waited, and no one approached.

S'o after a time she stepped forward and spoke, her voice booming out to fill the room even over the conversation. "So I have been waiting for volunteers to come to me as the Heirarch said to deal with the Abysmal issue. And yet, here I stand alone and waiting. " Her tone was..not amused "So I am going to voluntell a few people, Leviathan who has been here is now a Deputy for this duty, Omi is now a deputy as I was informed he was interested. I understand there are a few people seeking Entrance to the Arrow, and yet there is a threat from the outside and you have NOT STEPPED FORWARD. "

She breathed in "I swear, by all that I am if you do not come forward and you are here for this, and believe me, I WILL remember who was here, you seek entrance into the arrows and I will do everything i can to prevent it. However, step forward now and I will see to it that my voice is lent to TRY to get you through the training. "

Her eyes turned towards the Sage and she inclined her head, cause she was a bit pissed about having waited and while she COULD say hey, come help..the Arrow thing might be a step on the toes but she wanted him to understand she wasn't disrespecting him.

Those hazel green eyes turned to Antithesis waiting. She knew Cross had talked to the girl.

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:38 pm

They had been said, those who wanted to help with the issue, shoudl stay, he had stayed... so when Jessy snapped at no one having volunteered,... the kid, blinked once. He really, trully was never ever going to grasp how this social thingy dance and bow theater worked, was he? nop... Omi Here agreed, Omi There agreed too... nop, they were not.... and silence came inside him as his two halves agreed so wholelly, it brought him... an odd peace of mind.

So quiet as the kid was he just nodded to the Arrow Sentinel, blinking once again as she called Deputy... where had that happened? alright, something to actually ask later, fine. And now just to wait for her to say where and where*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Jaling

Postby Jaling » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Antithesis
Antithesis turned to look at the loud woman and gave her a look along the lines of 'what the hell?' then making a gesture to the Adamantine Sage and child member of Lockdown's Order Antithesis had just been talking to. She reminded herself she was there to actually try to get on their good side and join their Order and not get bitchy with them.

Looking over to her sister and making a gesture telling Vedis she'd be a minute, she made her way to the Sentinel with the clicks of her heels and made a giving gesture when she got close, "Sorry, didn't think you were taking Nameless. The Immortal just told me to introduce myself to the Sage."
Last edited by Jaling on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fortune cookie say: "Avoid compulsively making things worse."

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Lockdown

She put her hands on her hips and watched the girl, a brow arched. When she came over she gave a nod but said "Don't recall the Hierarch limiting it to the pentacle, but to the consilium. If your consili you can be included. That said, despite what Cross said think of how impressed the Sage would have been had you come over before meeting him, at least then you could have said, see, I am already trying. Instead of going empty handed. Oh, as a side note...your disdain is often written in your features, you might want to learn to control that cause many arrows wont put up with the disrespect if your a student or trying to get in. As a matter of fact, many will break every bone in your body to get the point across. Rough and tumble group and all" She grinned a bit "Im Lockdown, I met your..sister I think? Believe you had some of it inside you...Illl need to know what happened" She looked at levi then over at Omi, then at Anti

"If you would be so kind as to let Omi know that we can gather in a smaller place to discuss what we know, we can do that" She looked to Jason "I need to contact kelvin, know the mysterium wanted a hand in this as well" There was a exasperation in her voice on that but, kelvin kinda could fight.

Jaling

Postby Jaling » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:14 am

Antithesis
Antithesis stood there for a second trying to see if Lockdown was actually joking or not. Then looked back at the Sage, then Omi, then back at Lockdown again. "Ok, you have a point with volunteering before hand being a good idea, but are you actually saying your Order is a bunch of jocks who beat the shit out of their underlings because they look at them wrong? Because I'm not seeing how that's enlightening. Sounds more like Awakened High School."

Looking back at where she'd come from at Omi she nodded, "Sure, be right back."
Fortune cookie say: "Avoid compulsively making things worse."

Return to “Ship Graveyard”