Lost in the woods hungry and alone (Attn: Tess)

The stars can be seen , so lovely for such a sorrowful place. Suicide cliffs are a expanse of rock face that has green foliage and trees near the top. At the bottom the waves of the ocean crash against jagged rocks. Sometimes crimson can be seen in the waves and legend has it that is the blood of those poor souls that have chosen to take their life and all they left behind was blood in the water.
InkFox

Re: Lost in the woods hungry and alone (Attn: Tess)

Postby InkFox » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:37 am

Rayne Thatcher
Blood Potency 1 | Striking Looks 2 | Willpower 4 | Humanity 7 | Enticing

It took her some time to calm her beast down....it was a good thing Father Michael had explained things because that gave her the time she needed. She was just starting to settle down when the woman spoke to her directly and she shifted on her feet some, which she realized were bare, and took a slow step forward licking her lips lightly...which was a mistake because there was dried blood on them still which caused her hunger to lurch some. She took a slow deep calming breath and then looked to the woman, but not in the eyes no her eyes stayed on her feet.

"I...I dont know...a whole lot really. I..was having dinner with a guy....a photographer from my photo shoot and well he was nice and all...and we kissed and....Well someone else came...more than one someone and the big feral looking guy was arguing with the photographer about how he was feeding in his territory. I tried to leave by one of the others stopped me. The big feral guy told me to run...so...I did and he chased after me. I guess the others kept the photographer there because I did not see him again. I feel and...the guy picked me up by my throat. I..I tried to get away but I couldn't and then..."

She bit her lip looking down to her own feet

"I felt really good and then everything went dark. Next thing I know I just feel..so hungry..and it hurt so much. Then um..well I ran into ..the father here in a not so....lovely situation."

She shifted nervously on her feet, she could not bring herself to look up at the woman again...she did not want to see it coming if she was going to kill her

Tags:

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:58 am

Father Micheal
Blood Potency 3

He offered a bit of a smile as Rayne spoke up and told her story. Then going neutral he says " She Grel, Your eminence. Dat blood sympathy be thrummin like a low song in da blood" He then asked "I don know no rights of creation be made, your eminence. But Cher here, she real nice. Just a bit scatter bumped in da brain and a bit denial bout willin to urt anyone. Oh. An I think she don believe i god before da big man turn er"

Image Cardinal Gemma
Blood Potency 5

She barely turned her head to listen to Father Michael, then said "The Prince has not given anyone right of creation"

She looked directly at Rayne "This photographer. Did you ever see him in the day?" then "Did you not believe in god childe?"

InkFox

Postby InkFox » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:17 am

Rayne Thatcher

She looked to Father Michael as he spoke....she wanted to say something about the insult but...well right now he was right she was scatter brained and...she..was still hoping this was just a really bad dream. The not in her stomach brew as he mentioned the whole right of creation thing....she had a sinking feeling that is what he had been talking about earlier...about the one who had done this not having permission of the elders.She looked over to the woman once more, something about her still unsettled her but she had asked a question and somehow she just had a feeling that if she did not tell the truth that the woman would know. She licked her lips once more and shifted a bit looking to the floor once more.

"No ma'am....I...I did not see him during the day. I..I am in college and I have classes in the day so I had to schedule shoots for after dusk so that I could be able to pay for things while in school...He was a new photographer for me...only started working with him when my schedule shifted."

At the next question she shrunk a bit chewing the inside of her cheek some thinking carefully before she spoke once more

"Honestly ma'am...I did when I was little....I went to church when I could with my Dad...and we said grace and I said my prayers...but...then I saw what was happening to the world....to my parents....my friends and family and I....I started to wonder why? If god is there and he loves us so much why does he let so many bad things happen? Like children with cancer and the like...

She was rambling a bit but could you blame her? Everything was a whirl right now and her mind was just firing in all different direction. She peeked up at the woman once more almost expecting to be smacked or chastised for her words.

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:30 am

Image Cardinal Gemma
Blood Potency 5

She moved forward, as she did the shadows stayed with her, like she was dressed in them. "But, did the photographer ever suggest a day time meeting. Its important, Childe" She didn't smile as she moved around the room.

She looked at Father Michael "I will speak to his Grace and ask, its possible he gave it without letting me know. "though her tone suggested that was unlikely "but she will need a mentor. Do you want to do that , Father Michael?"

She gave a slow nod "We are all sinners. Father Michael was womanizing , fight picken drunkard. I killed my husband and children, to be with my lover. The lord, sees these things. The world you see around you, it is what we fight to prevent but we are few. Sometimes, the lord takes those he thinks will do good and damns them so that they might help Sheppard his sheep back into his light. And thus, you where embraced I think"

Father Micheal
Blood Potency 3

He about jumped and looked at Rayne with wonder. "gahd-A dawn!" He said "If there eve a reason for damnation denial of who you once believe sure be it" His voice was soft, despite the exclaimed words prior.

He turned to look at Gemma slowly and pointed to himself "me? " He paused and looked at Rayne then said "Im pattons on it, Your Eminence. Cause she migh na wan me teach er"

InkFox

Postby InkFox » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:43 am

Rayne Thatcher

She seemed to shrink back from the woman as she and the shadows came towards her but then she stopped...it would do her no good to insult the woman at all. Her brow furrowed some at the question and she shook her head slowly.

"No ma'am...never. He was always busy during the day and would have been unable to meet. Its....its why he wanted to have dinner after the shoot instead of lunch the next day like I had asked before."

She looked between the two the knot in her stomach was growing as the woman said she would talk to someone else...the tone in her voice..it did not sound promising. At the mention of a mentor she glanced to Father Michael to see his reaction. When she saw his reaction she bit her bottom lip and looked down. Maybe he had a point...maybe it was her questioning that had caused this, but then she heard the woman's words and there was a little hope...maybe maybe she was right and she was made this to help...not because she was a horrible person. She looked to Father Michael and bit her lip before speaking softly

"I dont know anyone else...and..well you..you did find me and brought me here...and..if she thinks you would do a good job who am I to doubt her judgement?

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:08 am

Image Cardinal Gemma
Blood Potency 5

Now she did grin, and it was a frightening thing . "That makes sense. You where taken advantage of by a vampire and it fed in a Gangrels territory. So it made you. I will speak to Prince .." She slipped into the shadows as gracefully as she came, and the feeling of her beast was gone.

Father Micheal
Blood Potency 3

"Merci" He said to the Cardinal as she disappeared. Then looked at Rayne. "Well, Ray NE...s long as you don become a Kush mout to me it be good. But, know dis. If I am teaching you, dat dar means i take responsibility for you...which means you displease me, I beat you with a baton rouge and make you go cush cush. Hear? Bu I think haps, if you can deal with a old cranky cajun priest we get long just fine. Deal?"

InkFox

Postby InkFox » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:31 am

Rayne Thatcher

She listened to the woman's words and...she listened as the woman explained what had happened and the why....and that it made sense and then she said she would talk to ....the Prince? Her eyes blinked and the next thing she knew the woman was gone and so was the weight of her other side....She blinked and looked to Father Michael

"Prince? You have a Prince here?! Am I in England or something?! How could that have even happened...there is no way that would take forever and a plane trip and..."

She blinked at his words as she tried desperately to understand some of them.

"Um so what I got out of that is...that you are ok with being my mentor as long as I do not upset you otherwise you will beat the tar out of me because it would make you look bad as you are responsible for me?"

She looked at him with a hopeful expression that she had gotten the just of what he was saying right.

"Are....Are we to....stay here? Wait for her to get back? Or....do we have to go somewhere else...?"

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Father Micheal
Blood Potency 3

At her question about England he shook his head "You a whole lot of hit in da head aint you cher? We not in England. But you not in the world you know..the mortals? They laws dont really matter no much no more. But you now part of da kindred society, well, almost. Right now you a childe. Literal bab in da woods...HA!" He slapped his knee and then pointed at her "Now Dat is funny, funny!"

He had put the cigerette behind his ear again and smiles "Now see Cher, you understand me just fine. But it would not be that I jus look bad. Might get me in big trouble" he shrugs

Then blinked at her and stomped his foot "well damn. I guess you do need ta have a place ..Ah well, Come on. " He said heading out once more.

InkFox

Postby InkFox » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Rayne Thatcher

She frowned some at his words

"No i was not hit in the head but I do not know many places who have Princes and the like other than England so what was I supposed to think?!"

She wanted to snap back that she was no child...that she was an adult at least by laws but he had said that mortal laws do not matter anymore...she wondered exactly what ones if any did..

"Big trouble....I..I dont want to get anyone in trouble but if I dont know something then I can not stop from doing it you know...or do it if I am supposed to...is there a book or something I can read that would at least give me an idea of what the rules are?"

When he started to walk she followed him once more, her hands shoved in her pockets as she did. She gave a sigh as she looked around wondering where she was going to be taken next...still unsure if she was truly as safe as they wanted to make her feel that she was.

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:13 am

Father Micheal
Blood Potency 3

"We talk all da laws at my place Cher. I know its frustratin, but its best" He took to steps and made a low growled sound "I got to be calling...no.." He strode out of the room and grabbed one of the Priests who looked at him with unbridled surprise and perhaps fear. "Brother Peter, you drive me and Cher to my place. Okay" The priest nodded and once Michael let him go he hurried off saying he needed to get his keys

Michael looked at Rayne "I norm fly" He made a motion with his hands, making a bird as thumb and fingers cross. "Forgot for a min there dat you don know how to do that yet"

He brightened visibility when she asked about reading "Actually. Yes, yes! There is a book you gon read cher" He hurried back into the room, up to some shelves and pulled a book then came back "You don read da Testament of LonGITUS. He is the Dark Prophet. But that not gonna tell you the information you need of the new laws, well dis here cities laws. We get to that at home. You don ask NO questions or mention the dark gift in front dat priest while he drive us though. Or I gon have to kill him and the Cardinal done like me killing the human priests"

"And you don think about putting da bite on any of them either. " He smirked and gave a nod as the priest returned.

Soon enough they where in a car driving back to the city

Return to “Suicide Cliffs”