Haunted Meetings [Attent Nosferatu]

In Murk wood Cemetery there is a Mausoleum with no gates and seems to have a bit of breathing space unlike the other graves, crypts and Mausoleums in the cemetery. It is beautiful but unmarked and not even the grounds keeper knows who it once belonged to. Which is lucky for him. Those who dare to try to vandalize or sneak in, are never seen from again and with good reason. [Kindred only, unless you want PVP or are kidnapped there. For further description see the setting descriptions]
fairfolk

Haunted Meetings [Attent Nosferatu]

Postby fairfolk » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 am

Fear, It is the mind killer

But they where fear, molded by it and in return their very presence made areas and sometimes even the people they associated with give off a bad vibe, a since of dread and so , often, even despite political or religious they had that in common and they clung to it and each other.

Tonight, ,was the dark moon and the clan head wanted a meeting. He liked to socialize with his own kind. With those who understood.
The sconces gave a eerie light that lead their way, unlike those of the city if a Haunt went to the right they did not die. They walked through the water and into the necropolis, a area that was bone and lite by soft glowing moss.

The shadows where alive here.
The corners had eyes.

Large mushrooms made chairs for them to sit, the room smelled of damp death. But it was safe for them to be them. And all where summoned.

Jakondite
Site Admin

Re: Haunted Meetings [Attent Nosferatu]

Postby Jakondite » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:12 am

He always enjoyed these little meetings. The young boy was never by himself - he always came with a retinue, his sister for the most part though it was very likely there was a hidden body guard or some other individual with him as well. His name was Alder Alexander Ivanovich, and he was known in the city to have his finger in nearly every pie of the city (what Invictus didn't?). He's dressed fashionably - a suit, slacks, tie - all to the size of a ten year old boy, whose beast was just waiting to rip apart any who would challenge him.

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:16 am

*Well she was walking on by, along Alexander, a small hand holding his. She was a young girl, by all the looks, her hair was specially done for the ocassion in the old fashion, a braid twisted to make a crown on her head, a pristine white dress, with an slightly old, but highly fashionable air to it, and boots, black boots, she loved boots, they were comfortable and elegant! and made a neat clack, when you walked just right! but could be quiet if you walked JUUUUST perfect!

She was looking on around, with intent curiosity right now. IT was a good thing, she got bored with politics easely, but she had promised to behave... oh nice!! Mushrooms seat, she giggled and wishpered under her breath to her brother* Happy no birthday to you? *a bright smile, she liked the place!*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Body Count

He really wasn't to sure about this. This was the first time since his rather unexplained appearance in this city that he was meeting with: Well..anyone. He innately knew which path to take, mostly following the press of blood he could feel that let him know others of his line where around. It was a odd thing, he had only felt this with his sire or his childer.

But, he could vaguely feel it under his skin.

He moved through the water of the cavern into the larger room. Green iridescent eyes looked around and his head tilted seeing the children. Quietly he found a place to stand until he was 'acknowleged' by his clan and find out what the political climate was.

They came slowly, one by one : entering the room and giving grins or nods before they sat.
Those of high ranking of the clan had not yet entered.

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Alexai Ivanovich
Blood Potency 2 | Nosferatu Status 1 | City Status 2 (Influential) | Invictus Status 3 (Alder) | Striking Looks 2 (Chilling) | Small Frame (Child) | Invested | Notary | Acute Senses

The child vampire arrives at the point which is most appropriate for him - despite his small stature, the child has the same air about him that the rest do. Cold, umbral eyes watch the shadows for those of them who liked to remain hidden. He could smell everything in a place like this - from the scent of dirt, the sound of skittling insects and... the smell, the taste of blood on the air. He's patient, as well - for always one more must arrive to the end until the Spider himself skitters into the room.

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:32 pm

*she was sticking to her brother like a good little girl, green eyes looking around.. but slowly a pout formed as she sighed and leaned to whisper something to her brother, WELL she knew enough not to say aloud 'I'm bored now', but she SURE whispered it to him, as she started to rock on her heels, tada da, tada di, OH! Vampire with Iridescent eyes, she smiled, oh SOOOO innocently and tilted her head his way, she tugged softly on her brother's hand then, and whispered, not so secretively as before though* can I play around while it starts?

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Body Count
Predatory Baring.

I offer a small smile to the little vampires, giving them a nod. I have to admit to being a bit on the confused side at their presence but they seem to not be a issue. I don't remember such young being embraced without issues before.

While we wait I step closer to the two small ones and take a knee to be at their level. "Good evening, Comrads. I am known as Body Count" Which actually DID carry weight among the Nosferatu as a respected Haunt [Status 4] and attached to it came the tie with his own sire, Babayaga. It was amazing how far spread a name and their associations came. "I am also known as Stalin Evengi. Am, new..obviously. Thought would introduce myself while we wait"

Mister Gage
blood potency 4| Nosferatu status 4 | City status 3

Ana and Alexai felt him like a strong hum in the blood. The closer the little monster came the stronger the hum got. They could hear a click, clack on the stones from cane and small boots. The smell of salt water and rotted fish was the first scent to hit before he entered.
He entered at a whole 3ft tall, dressed as he normally did in anachronistic clothing, a top hat on his blond hair. Bits of ooze came from under his hair (Which no one ever talked about)

He looked Ana and Alexai over and offered a smile of his bow lips and then looked at Bodycount before finding a place to lean and watch. The look on his face was nothing short of sadistic glee, like a child who found a fly in a spiders web.

Fisherman
Nosfertu status 2

Following after the little monster, the fisherman entered and looked around with a bit of a snarl before finding a mushroom to sit on, he leaned back making the base bend a bit.

The Spider [Blood potency, high]

What light there was, allowed the cast off of shadow to move. It crawled along the walls, rose in shape and form before falling again and moving quickly to a corner where its mouth and eyes formed that of a sharp smile. It chuckled darkly "Ah yes...and new to my lands is the very own childe the Boogyman..yes yes, invited you where....welcome..Brother. Even if you are a Rabble roster"

Jakondite
Site Admin

Postby Jakondite » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:35 am

Alexai Ivanovich
Blood Potency 2 | Nosferatu Status 1 | City Status 2 (Influential) | Invictus Status 3 (Alder) | Striking Looks 2 (Chilling) | Small Frame (Child) | Invested | Notary | Acute Senses

Alexai takes in the individuals who accompany them, though of course his eyes naturally veer towards Gage. He takes the stock of the much younger yet much older child, before his gaze looks to the fisher, and finally to the Nosferatu. Details naturally took themselves in from each of them - the scent of their hair, the pallor of their flesh, the tears in their clothes from time or from wear. The weight of their blood was so palpable he could practically taste it on his tongue - he wanted to reach over and sink his teeth in, to tear them each limb by limb and drain them until the point in which they were a part of him. To take their power for his own - but even his beast knew when to fear the greater monster, and it whispers patience - it knows firmly that there is a time to wait and a time to strike.

He smelled no such things from the Spider - such was the creatures nature that even his keen senses could not pick it up. It mattered little of course to Alex of course that he couldn't; The Spider was welcome his own air of mystery and shadows. His gaze looked around, and he asked quietly, his voice soft yet the room letting it fill like a chill on the air - a ghosts whisper, "Is this all of us?"

Elsaa

Postby Elsaa » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:46 am

*the quite perfect little doll looked to Body Count as he came near. She.. seemed positively DELIGHTED at the name, eyes shone with SUCH glee at the prospect one could gain a name by the count of the bodies one left. SO of course she rewarded SUCH a beautiful idea with her most charming smile.... SO very creepy, in the way it was SO very innocently malevolent* Madam Anastasia Ivanovich *she offers an actualy PERFECT courtsey, before leaning to him just a tad* how many bodies? did you paint with them? did you keep the bones?! *so eager to know!*

*and just as sudden she BEAMS, her eyes falling on Gage! oh! the plays in the park!! buuuut after a little peer to Alexai she ... just decided to keep being a good girl. She did love her brother after all*

fairfolk

Postby fairfolk » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:01 am

Body Count
Predatory Baring.

I smile a bit "To many to count" which was more true then I liked. Her questions and smile arent unexpected from a Nos, and truth be told she reminds me of Anastasia. I breath in "No bones, no painting. Impaled, salted and scourged when needed. Is pleasure to meet you Madame, perhaps we talk later" I stand and move back when the others enter.

I watch the shadows and as the form a smile...and even as a Creep that is a bit creepy. I take a breath in "Apologies, I wake up on beach..First time I have seen other Comrads"

Mister Gage
blood potency 4| Nosferatu status 4 | City status 3

He smirked a bit and with a tiny pudgy hand he twirled the cane around. His eyes turned to his other pack mates who had snuck in to hide in shadows and then look back at the large Russian before looking around the room. He met anas eyes and smiled brightly to her "You should hear about the hunt against the werewolf the chldren had the other night, Ana. You where missed" His little voice lisped certain words as only a toddler could do.

Fisherman
Nosfertu status 2

For his part, he just leaned against the wall. And for all the world he could be in torpor for the amount of talk the Fisherman haunt did. Or, anything really.

The Spider [Blood potency, high]

The shadow moved "It is. Its time to welcome our brother, though only brother here. BUT this is not a time for covenant disputes. Tell me, my family. What has been going on?"

Return to “Necropolis”