Pleasant Conversation and Offered Kitties [Log] [10-22-16]

In Murk wood Cemetery there is a Mausoleum with no gates and seems to have a bit of breathing space unlike the other graves, crypts and Mausoleums in the cemetery. It is beautiful but unmarked and not even the grounds keeper knows who it once belonged to. Which is lucky for him. Those who dare to try to vandalize or sneak in, are never seen from again and with good reason. [Kindred only, unless you want PVP or are kidnapped there. For further description see the setting descriptions]
User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Pleasant Conversation and Offered Kitties [Log] [10-22-16]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Date: 10/22/2016

Body Count
While the necropolis wasnt elsuim, it WAS a place that the kindred went to. He had sent a message to the little ones asking to meet with him at the Necropolis.

People where here tonight, a few in the corners talking softly. Low music played>

He came in, INVISABLE. Predatorial eyes looking around for the people he wanted to speak to


Valerie Fortuin
Once again Valerie found herself in the necropolis, dressed elegantly, but not extravagantly. She didnt come often, not for any actual distaste of anyone.. but she had things to square away that too much of her time up normally.


Alexai Ivanovich
It took roughly half an hour to explain to Alexai that the message was on the phone and not a telegraph, before they headed on their way to Elysium. As was proper for the Invictus, Alexai dressed in only the finest suits - things which were designed to stand out rather than blend in. The suit he wears is a sharp blue color, accentuating the cold blue dead eyes the young child had.

He could not wait until they had decided upon an Elysium. He would much enjoy being able to come to such locations in bodies besides this one. At some point, he'd consider simply having Anastasia change their faces upon each visitation - after all, it was hardly unusual of them to do so, but flaunting their capabilities in a place where you were not considered 'safe' was hardly on the top of the "young" kindred's mind. Even if he held favor with the Spider, he needed to provide the idea that he could protect himself, and in this place a lot of his usual tricks were... limited.

At least he still had Anastasia. No matter how they come, they come with the other's hand in toe, keeping track of one another by simple tactile touch. A bond that could not be broken, even by things such as the blood bond - at least, that was the idea.


Anastasia Ivanovich
*She came along, of course, dressed, as was her want in perfect white, because white was just.... SO... SO pure, a white small elegant dress, child-like, innocent, with tights and little boots, that gave it just a touch of modern, her long hair was held in perfect order, two braids that feel to her hips, and she did move along with Alexai, her hand in his, holding... her brother was her all, she would change all in the word just for him, if he asked it of her, she'll make a rug of blood of flowers...

BUt right now, right now she just moved along with him, looking around curiously, quietly*


Marcus Sorensen
While Body Count had arrived to begin a meeting the Marquis' childe had just completed one, another simple "getting to know you" conversation with one of the local Haunts. His companion for the evening departed but he remained for the moment, dark eyes looking about at the arriving Kindred. The Alders Ivanovich received a polite nod, as was proper; Valerie was watched for a moment, face matched to name from their mutual introductions at the last Court, and then got a small nod of her own as well.


Body Count
One thing I noticed upon my arrival to this city, was I saw some rather interesting things i the blood when I fed, and I must admit I am curious about it. ah well.

I watch those in the room, all First estate..well...some could be pretty interesting.

I step out letting the shadows fall from my shoulders, and the shoulders of the tiger that walks by my side.

Stopping, I point and open my mouth, words form on my lips but they arent human. No, they are the feral whispers of command that makes the tiger to to its belly and look around the room with a tail that flicked back and forth>

I smile "Good evening, all its nice to see you" I do walk over to Valerie as she is one I have not truly met, I bend at the waist and offer a hand, palm up.

I might be Carthian..but I was once more and I still have the manors of a noble...when I want to display them that is.


Valerie Fortuin
*she smiles, curtesying(sp?) before placing her delicate hand in his* Good evening, it always a pleasure to see such manners in others.


Alexai Ivanovich
Alexai blinks as they look to Bodycount and the... tiger. Oh dear. He had a feeling he knew where this was going and he was not going to like it, was he? He smiled however, the epitome of civility, and gently squeezed Anastasia's hand. "It is good to see you, Mr. Count."

Well, you know, they never really did address what his last name was but it's two words so HA!


Anastasia Ivanovich
*When Body Count makes himself visibly she does brighten up, waving... wait... he has a KITTY WITH! that makes her smile, and look up to Alexai in a 'see?! he has a kitty cute!' way! as she bounds over with her brother* Good evening *she said sweetly, as she is up to, sweet, innocent, and being he went to Valerie, the woman gets a nodd too, MARcus Sorensen also get a nod, you have got to be polite after all, before she smiles to Body Count* may I pet the Kitty? *well dhu, kitty!*


Marcus Sorensen
Marcus paused as both Body Count as his feline companion made themsleves known, watching the tiger for a long moment before smiling slightly. He looked to Body Count then, giving the Haunt a "may I?" sort of look.


Body Count
"Charmed" I tell Valerie "I do not think I caught your name though I am Body Count" I look at Alexai and smiled "Mr Count works"

I lean back up and smile to Ana, and when Marcus looked at him I nod and motion him over. Then to the feline , once more I speak in that primal sounding garble, the tiger looks up at me with a look akin to..really? But I stare at it, and it rolls over onto its back with its paws up, then I look "He wont hurt you"

"So I was wondering who all is hunting the Gangrel who embraced illegally?"


Alexai Ivanovich
"At the moment? My sister and I have offered the child to take it upon ourselves to hunt the creature. It is, after all, the most dangerous prey to hunt - and a rare treat at that." Alexai said casually. He had no qualms informing the other kindred of the intention - few who were here the last court meeting likely missed that he walked up to the two of them immediately after the announcement, so it'd likely be more surprising if he had told them he wasn't. "We have yet to hear back on that matter, however; We shall see, I imagine. Are you interested in such a hunt, Sir?"


Valerie Fortuin
*she smiles*I am Madam Valerie Fortuin. *she supplies. briefly* Unfortunately My skills do not lend me to hunting fellow kindred... so I am not at this time."


Anastasia Ivanovich
*She smiles, delightedly, after all the girl has made QUITE public her wish for a Kitty, at every turn. And moves, while her brothe does the social thing of explaining their intentions she goes to the Kitty... but does she pet the tummy? no, no she moves close, and croushes, delicatedly if you could do so, first and foremost.... respecting the Cat as she places her hand close to the nose, yes and fangs and all, she'll allow him to scent her. Cats, big or small, do have a tell when they are ok with the petting, they usually rub your hand once or something, so she waits before she touches him, but she would run her hand along its head, delicatedly*


Marcus Sorensen
Marcus pushed off of the wall he'd been leaning on and move towards the group, giving those gathered a nod as he approached. "Good evening." The words were whisper quiet, somewhat hard to hear even this close without a keen ear. "I hope the night has been treating you all well."


Body Count
"That all depends, Madame. There is more to such a hunt then brute strength" I nod to Alexai "there are other ways to go beside the childes blood"

The feline eyed Ana for a moment, then head butted her hand.

"Good so far, Mr Sorensen. How does the evening find you?"


Valerie Fortuin
*she nodded simply* That is true enough *she glanced at Marcus* Good evening.


Alexai Ivanovich
"Oh of course they are. But does the childe deserve life eternal if she herself is unwilling to hunt? It would be easy to handle the matter of the embrace with a few favors and the right determined mindset. My patience however is given because I wish to see the quality of the kindred which has been permitted to live. It is not as though her Sire is going anywhere and there are only so many options within the city which could have committed the crime. She is the best method to determining the correct one is found, though." Honestly, killing the illegal Sire would be easier without the Childe being alive than with it - simply because he could kill any old gangrel of low standing and claim that that was the one that commited the deed. The Father being one rather ironic and easily pin-able example, no good deed going unpunished after all.


Anastasia Ivanovich
*She smiled ot the Tiger, and ran her hand through its head, contently* you are beautiful *she sayd to it, looking... pretty much like a normal child would with a ... kitten, fascinated, content, tender....*


Marcus Sorensen
"It finds me well enough, Mister Count." He nodded with a small smile, then looked to Valerie. "I don't believe we've had a chance to meet. Marcus Sorensen, Commissioner and Technologist of the Frist Estate."

He then looked to Alexai, giving him a small nod. "I take it you speak of the young woman who was brought into the Requiem without the Prince's permission?"


Body Count
I watch the little lord a moment, after a moment I note almost quietly but in tone that suggests that I may have more info on the first estate then my ties lead one to believe "I was unaware that we had the option to question his Majesty, one who is both admired in the city and in the First Estate. From what I gathered by his words, that he has decided she is worthy of eternal life the second estate. I was unaware that there where those in the city that could determine that he may have made a mistake in that...as one could take your words, Little Lord Ivanovich. " My words are polite, and low because I dont particularly want them to travel, not that talking low in a kindred palace was a guarantee. And one good thing about being Rabble? I could get away with more without having to take his Invictus status into account.

"I like you, Little Lord. And ask you take care with that" I look to Ana who is playing with the tiger "Animals can tell you a whole lot, especially those out in the suicide cliffs, where the child was embraced"

I look to Valirie "You know if you can gather information or draw information out, that would be incredibly helpful"

I smile at Ana "Do you like him?"


Valerie Fortuin
Ah.. *she smiled* That I can work on...


Alexai Ivanovich
Alexai's cold eyes watched Body Count for a moment, tilting his head just a little bit. Those eyes don't blink for what seems to be the longest time, when in actuality it's likely only a second or two. "No, certainly not - you are correct Mr. Count. To be more clear, I wish to see what the childe does with the knowledge that her Sire's head is on the line. For us, to be docile is certain doom - on the mind if nothing else."


Anastasia Ivanovich
*She was just letting Alexai be social, she REALLY wished though he'll get along with Body Count, she really liked the man. So when he askes her she looks over, smiling brighitng* oh! he is wonderful! *her hand running gently trought his head*


Marcus Sorensen
Marcus watched the exchange between the Alder and the Haunt quietly, a small smile flickering across his face. "I am curious to see how she handles herself, I will admit. Those embraced without purpose often find themselves on shaky ground, and seeing what she does to climb above that will be...interesting to watch."


Body Count
I smile "Might want to start on the Priest, Comrad" I say to VAlerie and wink.
Then I look down and smile "Give him blood, Little Lady. Hes yours"I watch the other, my eyes curious to his reaction

"I am too though I do wonder how many of us where embraced for a purpose. I think the savages embrace to see who survives, and who doesnt"


Valerie Fortuin
"Hmm the priest.." she considered that a moment and actually smiled in a way.. that didn't speak of nice things.


Alexai Ivanovich
Inside, he gently wished to remind Anastasia to accept it graciously. Taking a gift, accepting it but not being too eager, keeping it with you at certain times - all things bore a message after all, so it was important to convey. He looks to the tiger and idly wonders how they will manage to conceal such a creature going through the city to take it to their home. Or if it would try to eat Michael in the process. He tempered his emotions - a cold gaze looked to Body Count, and then said, "It would depend on your outlook I imagine. Some are embraced by accident, rather than by choice." Not that that mattered in this case, but still.


Anastasia Ivanovich
*oh! she blinks, looking up towards Body Count. There is an instant, a visable instant, at least to Alexai who knows her so well, in which she almost, almost move to hug the Rabble, almost! she might have, where they been in another place, she might have wether she hadn't hesitated in consideration of properness, mainly because the voice of reason to her sanity, to her humanity was so close by. YEs, she was a proper lady, and she could act so, but she was also wild, she had always been the wild one of the two of them, even in life.

Then the instant is passed, and she controlled, like a proper lady. But never the less she did stand straightening, and she did something, that MIGHT be also improper, but it was millions years less improper than the chld-like hug she almost gave, she did move to take Body Count's hand for a moment, brieft at it might have and smiled* Thank you Mister Count *well she HAD to use the Mr. Count, it was the proper thing, she might find something better, but he also HAD said it worked. Another smile and she let go of the hand. MEan... KITTY! She WAS delighted!

And she moved back to the tiger, her hand running through his head again, slowly, tenderly, yes, delighted! hum... how do you give blood to a tiger without loosing an arm....*


Marcus Sorensen
"You may want to see if there is a bowl or a cup you could put it in, madame. Little safer than giving him your arm, as it were." Marcus smiled down to Anastasia, then looked back to Alexai and Body Count. "That is a purpose, Mister Count, albeit a flimsy one. Another purpose is companionship, or want for a more potent follower. There are some, though, that bring others into the Requiem simply because they think it will be amusing, or for no real reason at all; those are the cases that really have to sink or swim."


Body Count
I chuckle at the womans look, she might have the same love I do for the priesthood. Bah.
I smile "Not a problem, I can help you guys get him to your car too so that hes not seen"
I give a slow nod "I suppose it is. Companionship, bodygaurd, warrior, a need for a child....very different from just seeing if someone survives though"
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

Return to “Necropolis”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests