Soup for the Soul

North West of Bay side, Brunswick village is the hip and up and coming neighborhood with small restaurants, coffee shops and corner stores. The old rail road once went through Brunswick but was decommissioned in the late 40s, now the Caboose and a few of the older passenger cars serve as a quint restaurant and hang out, called "The Tug"
Elsaa

Soup for the Soul

Postby Elsaa » Sat May 06, 2017 3:46 am

Adrien:
And so it would begin; That the call would come for Summer - or rather Eris - to try... the legendary Brunswick soup! Or so Adrien said it. After claiming, and admitting, that it was really just an excuse to get her in one of those cute little outfits across from him so he could watch her... eating soup. He also confessed it sounded creepier out loud than it had in his head.

Eris:
*And.. and that statement she really, for a loooong second didn't know if to start laughing or feel creeped... truly she felt both, mean, it was funny how he said it... but she was still getting over stalker number 1... wait.. no no NUMBERING, the only one, no others, no! she refused to have others! knock on wood, plug a pig, and shoot a star.. or something the like. So.. she just said fine, but now she was getting a nun's dress just for him!*

Adrien:
He let out a loud gasp on the phone, and said, "Wow I didn't think we were moving -that- fast that we reached cosplaying." Almost teasingly. "Next will you be a teacher? Or a nurse? Or a cop arresting a bad, bad criminal?"

Eris:
HEI! NOW you sound worse than a cheesy movie at the gas station while the dude drools on a donut! *a huff, yea... BAD saying, jeez!*

Adrien:
"Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?" He said, his voice grinning on the other end. "I'll meet you at the shop."

Eris:
maybe *with a puff*

Adrien:
And so it would be - that he would go to the Brunswick Village to a quaint little brunswick italian bistro, where the soup was - supposedly - amazing; And the creeps abound!

Eris:
*she had considered it, leaving him there waiting for being so.. so.... SO... huff! but then... she got ready and moved on, of course... she guessed sooner or later, she'll have to introduce him to Jack... so she could stop being... vague.. or something, mean not like she hadn't spilled half the beans already... but.... argh... Anyhow, she went on, though she DID make him wait a little, not enough to be REAL mean, but enough to make him fidget and serve him right! huff!

When she arrived she had on a short, pleated gray skirt, with a deeper color, bluish, blouse/sweater, black tights and boots, because it was getting cool, her long red hair done in an artfully messed up tail with locks falling here and there to look stylish in a reckless way*

Adrien:
He was dressed well, a pair of nice slacks - a decent polo shirt. He doesn't seem to be too bothered by any lateness - messing around a bit on his smartphone to deal with some techie stuff. When he sees her, he waves - a little grin on his face before motioning her over.

Eris:
*Her head tilts, hum! ok, next time its fifteen minutes! he is smarting off! poutsie. But she goes on to him* So... if I stole your smart phone, what would you do? *teasing, not sounding serious*

Adrien:
"Hm... Well that depends. Are you stealing it and leaving, or stealing it and sitting before me?"

Eris:
hummm *she seems to think about it, smiling slightly as she kinda makes for 'stealing' his phone as she sits, a bit of lean and snatch, flop.... uhmm... ok not EXACTLY flop, you can't flop with skirts, dangerous.* oh.. I've decided I do not like the color red *she purses her lips*

Adrien:
"No?" He hrmed - and gave her the cell phone, smiling a bit. "You can keep it if you want, I really just use it to take naked selfies." He winked - and his smile can't be determined to tell if he's kidding or not.

Eris:
nope, I don't li.. oh EW! *she does make a face, is she kidding? maybe just getting him back for saying that!* now it's gonna get an alcohol shower!

Adrien:
"Wow. Way to smack down a boy's ego." He said, offering his hand.

Eris:
*She stuck her tongue out at him, but she did take his hand* well you know... even when guys are hot, naked pictures are ew *well, she thinks, it ... does not seem. ok! no thinking on that! no thinking on that! oh gosh, she is red, isn't she?*

Adrien:
He grinned and said, "Well I mean... if you don't want naked pictures, all you have to do is give me the phone back." He smiled and kissed her hand, "And if you -did- well... it wouldn't take much asking for me."

Eris:
*GACK! she was NOT thinking on that! and now she wanted to poke him! hard! but.. ash! she pouts* nhu uh. told you. alcohol bath to take away the thought *she nods, blushing harder, gack! uh! ehrg!... hum!* so... amazing soup.. whats is made of? *yea, subject change!*

Adrien:
"Sure. And yet you keep the phone." HE grinned and said, "Oh yeah, Brunswick soup. They got a wide assortments of them, and they go great with their sammiches" He said, calling them out like a child rather than what they were actually called.

Eris:
*she huffed* keep it and I'm REALLY gonna bath it *huffy!, but she nudged the phone his way with a finger in a EEEEEEEW mock way, sticking her tongue out at him again, then huumming* SO... peanut butter and jam sammich and chocolate soup?

Adrien:
"No, not quite." He smiled and said, "Though if you come to -my- place I might make you that." He grinned, taking the phone. He opened up a few files - then showed her a picture to see how she'll react

Eris:
*she eyed him... HIM, frowning somewhat* you know.. I am REALLY going to get upset at you if you keep on with that subject

Adrien:
He shrugged and said, clicking the phone and letting it shut off "What's wrong with chocolate soup at my place?"

Eris:
*she pouts at him a bit, then sighs, moving, kinda leaning back on the chair* That you are getting all 'I don't like your talk subjects' out here... so what are you going to start talking about there?

Adrien:
"I don't know. What do you want to talk about?" He said with a smirk.

Eris:
*She pouted at him, and hmmmed, looking around* how about.... bunnies

Adrien:
"So what about Bunnies did you want to discuss then?" He said with a grin. "Maybe bunny stew?"

Eris:
aww thats mean! what did bunnies EVER do to you?

Adrien:
"They provided me good sustenance and... soup."

Eris:
*she blinks, blinks STARING at him* you have eating bunny?!

Adrien:
"Rabbit Stew. Have you not?" He said with a smirk.

Eris:
*she gasp.. in utter shock* You ate PETER RABBIT! that.. that.. thats.... mean

Adrien:
"Oh yeah. It's pretty good - want to try?"

Eris:
no! *she pouts and throws him a napkin, before grinning* but really.... I seriously won't eat bunny.. ever! is like eating cute

Adrien:
"Alright, alright, No eating the bunny."

Eris:
*she nods* you better don't do it again *another nod, she was smiling though, not THAT serious about this subject*

Adrien:
"at least no feeding it to you." he said.

Eris:
nop, that is a serious no... really, have you SEEN bunnies, they are all fluffy and cute and early AND! you never know if you are eating the EAster Bunny! that would.... Be HORRIBLE

Adrien:
He laughed and said, "Well, you know... the Easter Bunny might deserve it. I mean, Bunny's don't lay eggs - yet he lays 'chocolate' eggs everywhere? Ew."

Eris:
hei! what's with that! it's the BEST deal ever!.. its CHOCOLATE and it comes on eggs... and at least is not pooo

Adrien:
"... That was the joke, Eris."

Eris:
uh... you said lay.. no poo *she made a face at him*

Eris:
ooh! have you seen the Easter Bunny video? its SO Cute!!!

Adrien:
"Bunny's don't lay eggs. That's what I said. That means that there is only one logical place that 'chocolate egg' is coming form." He shuddered. "No eggs."

Eris:
hum... well you weren't clear, not its ruined and you'll have to eat easter chocolate *she nods*

Adrien:
"ewwww." He said with a smirk. "Come on, let's get some soup."

Eris:
alright... SO which is the amazing soup?

Adrien:
"Their specialty," He said with agrin, "Along with their roast beef sandwich."

Eris:
*she nods, hmming* alright! I'm game

Adrien:
Of course, he goes up to the front to ask for their specialty soup and two sandwiches. As he does, he looks to her, "Drinks?"

Eris:
*she lets him, leaning a bit forward, putting her elbows on the table and leaning her chin on her hands, uuh* chocolate milkshake?

Adrien:
"And a milkshake chocolate!" He said with a grin.

Eris:
*She smiles, juuust watching him*

Adrien:
He nods, taking the food with him as they moved towards the seat, a smile on his lips.

Eris:
*She did keep watching him, with a little smile* thanks *when he comes back*

Adrien:
"Not a problem." He said, setting the chocolate shake by her, with a grin - as well as the soup and the sandwich.

Eris:
*She smiles a bit more, taking first a little sip of the shake, her head tilting* did you come here often then?

Adrien:
He smiled and then said, "Once upon a time. My parents used to come here with me as a kid - while we were on our way to the pier. Used to have a little weekly tradition - stop to get a meal, as a family, before heading out for a night of fun. Was a while back though."

Eris:
*she blinks... oh... parents... and nods, looking at the soup and sandwich, another little nod* so... you still come from time to time

Adrien:
"Not really. Not since my mom died." He said, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Eris:
*That made her do a kind of double look, then look down... unable but to think on her own mom.... sleeping in her bedroom... she shivers and shakes her head slightly* Was it a long time ago? *kinda whispered, no sorries, sorries didn't convey things, really it was like... blegh so she didn't bother with sorries*

Adrien:
"I was a kid." He said, shrugging a bit. "Supposedly my dad was nicer then. A lot more relaxed. A lot less strict. None of this 'be-strong-to-survive' crap he does these days. Suppose losing the woman you love the most will do that to you."

Eris:
*She bit her lower lip a bit, thinking back for a moment, nodding* maybe he just wants... kind of protect you

Adrien:
"Oh sure - protect me. That's what it is that he desires." He sighed, and then took a bit of his sandwich. "Enough of that, I suppose. Moody stuff, that."

Eris:
*She tilted her head, she wanted to say something, but... he.. hadn't really mentioned his dad before.. and it downed she didn't know HOW he was.... so she bit her lower lip again and looked down, moody stuff.... talking about gone parents, remaining ones... it could be... it was... she shook her head a little bit again, a quick little thing. But if he didn't want to talk about it, she wasn't about to go pestering, she didn't want to talk about hers either, after all. She took a bit of the sandwich too, pursuing her lips*

Adrien:
After a moment, he looked to her, and said, "Hey - how long now have we been dating?"

Eris:
*She pursed her lips, thinking.... mean with the whole dating, by bet and kinda feeling nor formal, then formal, then odd, then ok, then.... oi!* about two months?

Adrien:
"Hmm..." He paused a moment, and yoinked the soup, dipping his sandwich in it. "What would you say to taking our relationship to the next level then?"

Eris:
*She blinks at his doking sammich on soup.. it made her smile, ok that was cute, gross, but cute, she take another bite of... eh! blink* uh?!

Adrien:
"What would you say about taking the relationship to the next level?" He repeated, munching his sammich. It was so goooood.

Eris:
*right... she STARED at him, for a frantic moment about to yell at him how she was NOT getting married, not in hell and having a sudden urge to throw the hot soup at him..... then the moment of panic subsided... kinda.. mean... he wasn't ABOUT to say something like that, right? right? right? right?!?!?!?!?!?.. with her boy-luck.... uh...*how... so?

Adrien:
"Gosh you get so worried." He grinned and said, "Do you believe in magic?"

Eris:
*uh... and then she was about to go pffh, PLEASE I already Know... and again she held back from blurting something that would make Jack appear right behind her with a bazooka...* well yea *mean, she always had, and she didn't think he was talking about HER Glittery ultra super duper Magic*

Adrien:
"Really?" He grinned again, and then said, "What kind of magic do you believe in?"

Eris:
*oh crap, she couldn't help it, she peeked like if she expected JAck to show up from shadows with said bazooka, or worse... then she shook her head, feeling... silly sighing* well.. you know... I keep expecting my Fairy God mother to whisk out crystal slippers out of thin air... mean seriously... CRISTAL! I wanna know if they'll break if I tap dance on them!

Adrien:
"Ohhhh so you believe in faeries?" He said with a grin.

Adrien:
"How about Prince Charming?"

Eris:
well.. yea I guess so *oh man! if he KNEW! though they aren't tiny or cute.... well not in THAT way cute... mean, silver masks, and creepy things and booming voices and weird tower and.. uh?! what did he ask about now? blinkblink, BLUSH* well I'm not so sure about that one.... though I do think somewhere around there has GOT to be some left

Adrien:
He smiled, and said, "Can you keep a secret?"

Eris:
uhm.... maybe... if I don't get distracted with bunnies or cuteness *she smiles a tad*

Adrien:
"Oh... so you mean to say you can't keep a secret with me because I'd distract you too much? Or would it be to keep you away from mirrors?" He grinned

Eris:
*she blinked, BLUSHING more, yea she had meant that, but she hoped he thought she meant bunnies, so she looked away, all blushy* dunno.. maybe the second... you never know....*BLUSH!*

Adrien:
He grinned and rose, moving over to her. He leaned close so he could whisper to her, his hands touching her shoulders, "If you can keep a secret - and promise to keep the secret, between you and I and no one else - I would love to show you something."

Eris:
*She watched him move, and tried not to shiver, but she did when he leaned and touched her... feeling a bit of butterflies roaming in her stomach, oi! hummm! hum! now she wanted to know.... also... it was ADrien.. mean ... he was cute and apparently for once good!.. so she... hum peeked to him, cause he was soooo close* okay...

Adrien:
He grinned, and leaned forward to give her a gentle peck on the lips, letting her decide if it would be more, and said, "Go ahead and finish the sammich before we go."

Eris:
*humm.... she did kiss back, so it's not just a peck, though it isn't either something all deep, mean they ARE in a restaurant... blushing* alright....*hum, curious! *

Adrien:
He'd wait for her to finish their meal, before leading her out - he'd clarify how she got here, because if she walked then now he was going to be driving her with her in the rear (most likely)

Eris:
*Didn't take much, mean she did eat healthily... from time to time... and well how she got there, she didn't have car! so... yea walking.. and GOOD think she had tights, mean she could climb behind him without much ruckus.. skirts were difficult to pull with bikes, after all, she SO needed a car.. hum! or a bike... or both!*

Adrien:
"Alright. I need you to promise this will be -our- secret? Okay?" He smiled.

Eris:
*her head tilted, looking at him* alright, I promise ... who is all worry now?

Adrien:
As she promised, she would -feel- the echo of magic on her skin, and he turned on the motorcycle to go forth

Eris:
*wow! hold your horses!* what did you JUST do!? *she didn't think it! she was way to surprised to feel THAT, mean it was a glittery feeling even without the Sight, and and and did he do it?! or was it around?! gack!*

Adrien:
He smiled and then started to drive, and said, "Just holding you to your word. You noticed?"

Caught!

Eris:
*She blinks, blinks, blinks, ok! they are SO Getting bazooked! hei! wait* hold me to my word?! what do you mean by that?! *she poked him! and eeped to hold back cause he was already driving!* hold it Mister! wait! *oh... ou! gack! yea... wait! now her mind was going all the way around between 'now I wanna know more', hei! how did he do that, dhu! how do you think?, -uh oh did I just admitted to being Mage?- to crap, Jack is REALLY going to be angry now, to -- wait! I don't wanna end being a purple bunny with rainbow ears!--*

Adrien:
"Yeah. A promise is a promise. What happens when you break a promise?" He smiled and said, "If your word is your bond, and your bond represents you, breaking your word is in turn breaking a part of yourself." He drove her continuing on through the streets.

Eris:
*yea... he didn't make sense! wait he did! hold it! she wanted to swat him harder now!* you didn't tell me it was a SERIOUS promise!

Adrien:
"I told you like -three- times that it was a secret and made you promise -after- putting forth the importance of that!" He grinned, and then started to pull over, "Though, if you're really concerned about it, we don't -have- to go. Can't give a secret you were never given, so if you don't go you can never break your promise."

Eris:
*She huffed* that's just ridiculous! *he has her curious!, and she frowned, he parked, she swatted him properly, on the shoulder* you STILL didn't warm me... and that's cheating, and you suck because NOW I'm curious! and.. hold it! agh! you aren't going to go all maniac on me, are you? *mean, well she DOES remember the part of some of us are maniacs, creepers, so.... she is JUST making sure.... oi! gack!* and I'm NOT turning into a purple bunnie, right?

Adrien:
"No, I won't go maniac." He grinned and said, "Though a purple bunny is a possibility. I -do- like rabbit stew."

Eris:
*She poked him right on the shoulder again* not funny! *a pout and she crosses her arms in a VERY girly, pouty manner*

Adrien:
"Well I mean... I like you. I like rabbit stew. I like the color purple. So a purple bunny is like the best of all worlds." He grinned and then said, "Come on, hold told. You'll be fine."

Eris:
*She pursed her lips, visibly torn between getting scared, a slight paranoid rubbed by a certain new dad, and curiosity! her brain trying to decide what to do.... for one part she REALLY liked ADrien... she was almost sure he wasn't a murdering stalker... but but but.... *fine... but I'm not fine I'm going to be VERY crossed at you!

Adrien:
"Okay okay." He moved forward, and started to turn on the motorcycle, pushing them forward towards another place. As they drive, he passes her the phone, and says, "Can you type in there, 'coming over, bringing a friend, do you mind?'"

Eris:
*she blinks, blinks, blinks* who am I texting to? *she took it, eyeing his phone, she is SO waiting for his answer before typing anything!*

Adrien:
"A magical friend of mine." He said with a smile.

Eris:
huhmmm *she frowned, feeling.... hesitant again, looking at his phone.. she.. did type what he had said... part of her, one that had an odd voice that seemed a biiiiit like JAck scowling at her, two against one!... but... it was -Adrien- he was fine! and and she wanted to know and and and and.... hum... she hit send* rember... VERY crossed...

Adrien:
After a while, there was a response. "I already know."

He continues to drive.

Eris:
uh? how come.. he.. she.. already knows? *eyeing him, well the back of him*

Adrien:
"Probably saw the future before it happened." he said, shrugging as he made a turn. "Relax, and enjoy the ride - we'll be there shortly."

Eris:
how do you want me to relax!!! *mean, seriously?! didn't he kno... oh no, he didn't! but.. but... she was on the point in which she wasn't sure it was SUCH a good idea, yet curiosity!!! then... hum! she started to bite her lower lip*

Adrien:
"Oh - as a side note, for the purposes of this meeting," He parked into the driveway of a rather nice looking building, and looked to her, "They'll be calling me Infinity. While it's not entirely going to kill me if you slip, I'd appreciate if you tried to call me by that title while there."

Eris:
*She did looked up to the building, taking it in... didn't look horrible... wait!* they?!

Adrien:
"Yeah. They have two people here - a husband and wife." He said, "Come on. It's alright."

Eris:
*uh! she looked to the building, then at him, she was really getting nervous about this whole thing, he didn't say they first! said something, now it was someone, then someone's!!!* uh.... I.... don't know....

Adrien:
"You okay?"

Eris:
*She was biting her lower lip hard now* uh... don't think... this is a good idea

Adrien:
"It's just a meeting with some friends." He watched her, and then sighed, "Alright. We'll go ahead and cancel. Come on, we'll go ahead and take you home."

Eris:
*she kept biting her lower lip, mean... she didn't want to sound.. childish, but... why did this scare her so much! she looked up again, and... and... just nodded a little bit*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Return to “Brunswick village”