You're Not You! [log]

North West of Bay side, Brunswick village is the hip and up and coming neighborhood with small restaurants, coffee shops and corner stores. The old rail road once went through Brunswick but was decommissioned in the late 40s, now the Caboose and a few of the older passenger cars serve as a quint restaurant and hang out, called "The Tug"
Jaling

You're Not You! [log]

Postby Jaling » Tue May 02, 2017 3:10 am

Takes Place After Covering Up A Gooey Murder

Orion
Presence 1 | Gnosis 2 | Cloaked Magic | Fame 1 | Weapons

Orion had given permission for Eris to stay in his room for the night. Although she might
prefer JJ's room. Maybe to keep the infant safe, but also because Orion's room in the
house, kept under lock and key, was boring! It had a single bed in the corner with plain
sheets, a single desk with nothing on it but a lamp and locked drawers and a locked closet.

Nothing on the walls either. No TV, stereo or even a picture.

It was a couple hours later, still in the wee hours of the morning before sunrise, that the
shower was turned on upstairs and someone could be heard bathing inside.

Chaos. nothing else to see.

*Well she might actually prefer Jjs room because she still felt responsible for the little
bit... and her mind was still processing, you know? 'over' was it over, over, or just
over-paused... that was it? really? over, over? mean Gemini had gotten it the worst, and
she still felt horrible for that, and her mind still kept replaying the blood, and the redness
and the hole and the elephant man-like hugeness, and the vamp, and he hadn't looked like
a vamp... and.. she should have peeked in his mouth... well maybe not.... and well being
with Jj mean she could snuggle in a blanket near his bed and stare at the door and listen to
the noise and and and and.. was it raining? nop... no rain.... she moved... crawling to the
door and peeking out of the bedroom door*

Orion

The bathroom light was on in the hallway and the door closed. Whoever it was made it
past Audrey and Romulus without a fuss. Either a very sneaky bad guy who just wanted a
shower, or someone who belonged there just...well taking a shower from the sounds of it.

uh....*WELL there was a super cool wolf and ultra ninja powerful plant spirit with a
super girl name... there wasn't getting neater than that... to be honest.... but she still creeped
a tad out of the room* Kelvin? *cause she really didn't think Gemini was on about on her
own after having the bejesus cut out off her... nearly almost literally*

Orion

After a couple seconds, the shower stopped and the shower curtain opened up. After a
minute or so of drying up and slipping into some loose pants for now, the bathroom door
opened and a wet Orion stepped out and looked around.

*Well she WAS kinda staying in front of baby's room, looking at the bathroom.. NOT
about to go in because.... people bathing! EEK! back and vapor and things you see and
underwear is not always nice! what if she discovered Kelvin wore hellokitty underpants! or
worse!!!! so no peeking in the occupied bathroom! hell no! but when Orion did open the
door, she blinked, opening her mouth, closing it, then uuhing... then just... staring, yea,
stare is safe, he WAS him, right? mean the other him not him was really not him anymore
and was actually not anything anymore.... or something like that?*

Orion

Seeing the teenager, he gave her a nod and stepped out the rest of the way. Knife a knife
sheathed and in one hand while his other brought up a towel to dry off more. A finger to
his lips and a look to the couple's door to have her quiet down.

"You ok?" It was that same voice, that same attitude as she'd seen that night. Not the only
kinda not cold father that took care of his family, but the one that was 'work mode'. This
was Orion and not Jack the mage.

*oh... THAT just made her keep STARING at him, like she might twack him again if he
came close... and hell yep, she actually doubted again he was him and not the other not
him that shouldn't be him anymore.... but... it wasn't right? then again he had gone alone
with the not him and what if the not him was him now?... Kelvin said he was just knocked
out... or he would have been dust? like dust, dust? would bat dust glitter? or stick? or just
be like dead man's ashes? or just like clogged dust? or.... wait.. hold! uh.... ah.... yea, she
just kept staring at him*

Orion

There was a nod and a finger held up so he could go back into the bathroom and hang up
the towel. Coming back out to the hallway and slowly making his way towards the baby's
bedroom she was standing at. His voice still a low whisper, "Are Gemini and JJ ok?"

*aaaah... she .... really couldn't help it, she moved a bit like... if she intended not to let him
pass... it was... he was... scaring her, to be honest, and a part of her had a huge urge to...
to what? to cry? why? she didn't understand that... and... huh... she nodded... her mind still
trail wheeling, how one was sure!*

Orion

When she moved to block his way, the Mastigos stopped in his place. Confused at why
she would try to protect JJ from him. Maybe she was still overprotective only hours
after the incident.

She didn't know the masque...it clicked to him and he started to feel a sharp pain in his
head. Taking a deep breath he started to rewire the workings of his mind. Releasing
control of Jack back to himself and finessing just what he remembered about the incident.
Most of it true, save for how the masque took over in the first place. Slowly the body
posture changed back to the man she was used to and he looked at her. More relaxed,
softer eyes. Not altogether returned to normal. It was a slow process after all.

"Not trying to scare you." he whispered. Voice more like what she was used to.

*aaah... yea.... the girl kept -staring- fixedly at him, noticing the changes... like ... like if
she was trying to make sense of the Samuel Bates suddenly seemed to look more like
Marry Poppins turned creep.... well not, Jack had never been Marry Poppins, but she
couldn't place what just then, it was bizarre, and her mind was trying to keep track, was it
really him!? ... she knew the place was save.. she had SEEN the wolf and Audrey, and...
she.... KNEW it was save, but it didn't feel like, and watching him unwrap from
boogeyman with a flare of Murder Intent to the normal, just him.... was NOT helping*
you're not you...

Orion

Finally deciding not to try to go past her again and not leave her either, Orion lowered
himself to the ground and leaned his back against a wall. It felt weird. Like the world
around him was changing. Like he could feel the suction of removing a mask and see the
world without filtered lenses. Clearly.

Her comment got him to smile a little, "You don't know me yet, Eris. Not when it comes
to this world. Sometimes you need to be your Shadow Name. Orion, the Hunter." His
voice low. He shrugged, "Sometimes you need to forget about what you are and be the
family man that hides this life from his family because it's too dangerous."

*She kept watching him, sit down, lower... she still didn't move, just kept watching him....
finally she did move, to.. do as him, sit down on the floor, her back to the wall.. just,
unlike other times, she stayed near the door, still kind of in the way, and away from him...
still staring... don't know him... so.. that scary man was really him? that... made her
frown... and pull her legs close to her chest* so.... J.... Jack doesn't really exist? *in a
wishper

Orion

"I do." he reassured. "I am still me, but who I am to Sam and who I used to be to you is
only part of me. My Shadow Name is a part of me you saw for the first time tonight.

"You'll understand soon that Eris and Summer are a little different from each other too.
You'll be Summer to Sam. Eris to the rest of us."

*yea.... that is NOT reassuring... used to be, she let her forehead lean against her knees...
creepy cold bogeyman... decently cool maybe dad... or what? she made a face* I don't
want to be schizophrenic

Orion

Quietly he chuckled at that and shook his head. "Not personalities. Do you act the same in
front of me as you did at school? The same as your parents?"

*She... shrugs* I actually do.... well of course you would NOT go hunt Ghosts with me, so
moth point asking for it... or speed racing, or skydiving... but doesn't mean I'm different...
i'm just me *same chaotic self she has always been... wait, hold she has YET to try to sky
dive.... what happened that time? oh yea... they didn't exactly got a plane to go do it*

Orion

"Not everyone does." It was as simple as that. At least for someone who knew it on both a
mystical and non-mystical level.

Though he did catch on to something, "When did you hunt ghosts?"

uh? *she shrugs* just a rumor from school *well it was, not that she IS telling him she
snuck in though....*

Orion

He watched her for a moment and wondered to himself just how many mystical things she
had investigated before she awoke. Maybe that curiosity has been there for a while.
"Do I really seem fake to you?" Then after a moment, "Can I go check on my son?"

*she peeked at him* you are not you...*she said again, softly, just to bite her lower lip.. his
son.. she KNOWS but he.... he was SO creepy, like seriously boogeyman creepy a bit ago!
she still felt a pang of 'scared' and worry and and and odd... she really felt protective of the
poo machine.... she stared at him again for a while, before she sighed, and nodded... guess
she could always scream and twack him...if he did something creepy odd*

Orion

His movements were slow, but he came to a stand and walked over to her. Before entering,
he handed her his sheathed knife so he wouldn't have it near the baby, but she would if it
made her feel comfortable. Then made his way into the bedroom to find JJ and check on
him.

*She shifted, enough to let him pass, and keep watching him... blinking once when he
gave her his knife, but she took it, looking at it... knive... so odd how... it was different,
it.. uh.... she... kinda... just.... hugged it? and kept watching him.

She had made sure the baby was in his bed, with blankets all comfy, hell she had even,
odd of oddness, made sure he had a clean diaper before that, she had NO clue why, just
that poopness wasn't a good idea, and she didn't want to think on holes on people's chests
and bussying over baby had been a good idea... she also hadn't wanted to leave him alone*

Orion

The body movement was a little different. So too was the way he approached the crib. He
was Jack again as she knew him. The time spent talking to her helping him to return to
who he was. He didn't speak though. Not while inside the room. Nor did he reach in and
pickup his child. Left sleeping, he would let him sleep. He did feel the diaper and
temperature and noted that both were fine then turned and motioned for her to follow him
out of the room, down the hall and into his plane ol' boring room.

*she kept watching him, just watching him, quiet, which was... uncommon, even if he
HAD seen her act quiet and freaked out before. IT was odd... to know his movements
now, the way his features worked... and feel... it wasn't real, to keep seeing the bogeyman
guy under those, because she knew it was there.... she didn't want to be like that, nhu uh!!!
it felt... scary, like.... like realizing he could fade any second... and the floor that was
grounding her right now would fade too... what was she going to do when that happened?!
so... so.... she just kinda stared and watched him, go out, move on... it took her a moment
to follow, she wanted to go back into the baby's room and stay there! but... she did follow,
edging in his room and.... staying by the door...*

Orion

The Mastigos moves over to his bed and sat on it. Looking over at her and waiting to see
if she came in. She felt safe by the door though and he didn't ask any more of her than
that.

"Are you going to be ok after seeing that happen to Gemini tonight?"

*he saw, she kinda lingered, he asked... she bit her lower lip.. she could still see crimson
red in her mind if she closed her eyes, or hell if she thought about it for a moment...
crimson red... it really was crimson, so bright... why was blood so bright? wasn't it supposed
to be all dark and dull? but it was bright, bright, bright... and her bones had cracked, like a
broken machine trying to pedal into life... she shivered, and looked off* you need
posters...or painting... or something...

Orion

He was quiet a moment after her response. Watching her reaction closely. Just the trauma
of being stalked by a serial killer that took your parents would be bad enough. Awakening
could help with understanding plenty of things, but it didn't necessarily prepare you for
the horrible things the darkness had in store for them. Just like now, no child should have
to endure seeing such gruesome violence.

"Eris..." Voice still low in the quiet house. "These are the things the Awakened can see. It
is why I get so serious about this topic. To help prepare you for any mystery you will go
off looking into on your own." He knows she will. It was only the nature of the Awakened
to be curious on an obsessive level. She wouldn't be any different now. IT...

*she hmms... biting her lower lip again, just as she kept on looking at the room, his
gloomy, creepy, too ... blank room... what did it remind her of? she frowned, just not
placing it, at all. But after a moment she made a little uncomfortable sound and stood up,
just... moving, running her fingers through his bare walls* I'm going to paint in purple..
you know.. when you aren't looking. *she did seem totally... not acknowledging the blood
issue, the crimson red, a shiver, nhu uh! purple is nice*

Orion

A couple words came out of his mouth that made very little, actually they made no sense.
It was pure gibberish what he spoke. Soft words that meant nothing, but tickled her
senses. Like glitter to her ears and soul she could understand what he was saying. Gentle
words that she could feel were words of concern for her. Cajoling her to trust that he could
protect her if she came close and sat beside him. Much like when he spoke normally, it
was a bit dry and came across as more factual than warm, but it was how he had always
been to her.

*she stopped a second, her fingertips still on the wall, but she did look over, natural
curiosity at the feeling, the way the words sounded, her eyes falling on him. She bit her
lower lip again, softly, keeping it there, trapped under her teeth, for a moment, as she
looked once around, back to him... then slowly, she did move, testingly, like if she still felt
unsure, mean she was still quite... unbalanced by his creepy him... she sat near him on the
bed, quietly*

Orion

He gave her a small smile when she started her way over. Not moving a muscle otherwise
just in case it would scare her off like a wild animal. She did still have his knife too so
hopefully she didn't cut him, but at least felt safer with it.

When she sat next to him, he looked at her and gave her a couple seconds to settle. Finally
saying, "Why don't you try what I just did?"

*yea.. she still had his knife, she she seems to have forgotten she has, mean, just kinda...
half hugging it on the sheet. she did start to move her feet, back and forth, like she
couldn't stay still, her eyes going down to watch her feet, then back up, to him, blinking*
I.... don't know what you just did...it... sounded like... dunno... LAtin mixed with Japanese
pooped by Greek or something

Orion

"The words mean nothing. Don't think about what to say. Just speak. Don't speak with
your voice. Speak with magic. My senses will translate it for me." Then something
occurred to him and he let out a huff of amusement, "But don't lie. It only works with the
truth."

uh? *she blinked, talked with Magic? uuh... she pursed her lips, thinking on that one, like
when she thinks on looking at Glitter, just speaking Glitter? oddly... it kinda made
sanse.... she opened her mouth, then blinked, and looked at him* you can't lie? *uh oh*

Orion

He shook his head. "Magic is truth. Lies disrupt magic and damage it. Speaking with
magic is called 'High Speech'. It's the language of the towers and their realms."

hum.... but what if you spoke a truth that hasn't happened, but might happen, but maybe
won't?

Orion

"If I lie to you in English, and you told someone what I said in High Speech, it would
work. For all you know, it is the truth. You, the person saying it, are not lying."

huh... that doesn't answer my question *tilting her head* because, you know, somethings
you think something is going to happen but doesn't happen, or something *she frowns,
NOW she had lost track of that idea* or something...

Orion

It took him a second, but he followed her logic. "If you told me you were going to win a
race, but later broke your leg and couldn't do the race, were you lying when you originally
said it?"

hum... nop... but is more like... when I was in the Tower ... thing... I could have told you a
gazillion different things that ALL seemed true but only one would come to be, never the
less, they ALL were... happening... yea that

Orion

He scrunched his brow a little bit at that and wondered what it was she was talking about.
Time being part of Arcadia did make that make sense in that there is where she would see
it, but Time was never his strong Arcana. It always gave him a headache. Like now.

"It's not a language of Time. It isn't a universal truth of the universe or you could use it to
predict the future instead of magic. It is right there, at that time, is it the truth."

but... it's not always so... like... if I throw ... lenticels right about now, I could tell you oh
yea... they are going to fall here and there and here and there, BUT that is not true, they
are falling everywhere, and all of that is happening at the same time, it just... exactly one
second before they hit, then it gets defined it DID fall there.... SO which one is the truth?

Orion

He shook his head at her, the fae minded ever puncturing his mind with its thorny vines.
"How about you try it? Say something true with magic. Then try to lie to me with magic."

uhmm..... fine...*she hmmmed, then smiled really impishly, as she tried to say, focusing
on the feeling she got when she tried to see the Glitter 'I AM going to paint your room
purple when you are not looking *then her head tilted, and tried to say something else like
and add pink fluorescent polka dots *thought THAT might come out as true but once she
THOUGHT about it... it wasn't SUCH a bad idea... wait.. hum...!*

Orion

It was awkward to try to say things that were too long and short phrases were far easier,
but he got understood the gibberish when his magical senses translated it and his eyes
narrowed.

You won't use magic for a week. If she followed through with it anyways. Taking her to a
nul zone where she wouldn't have magic at her fingertips could be a cruel punishment
itself.

*she blinks, huffing* nhu nha! you can't make me! *she frowned at him!* sides you
Room NEEDS it!

Orion

He put his finger to his lips and pointed to the open door which led to a hallway leading to
a very injured person. Pissing the woman off to the point she sent Romulus to do her dirty
deeds for her was not something he wanted to entertain.

"If you do, I will paint your room's walls gray. They need it." At least from his point of
view.

Finally he looked at her, returning to the topic. "You still think I'm not me?"

*she shrugs* yea.. but unlike you... I can repaint them again, I have more time to doooo it

*she stuck her tongue out at him... nd blinked, looking at him, kind of... staringly, pressing
her lips, before shaking her head, she looked out to the hall, Gemini... a shiver and she
sighed* no... I guess...not now...

Orion

A hand landed on the top of her head and messed with her hair some. To get her to realize
it's still the pain in the ass him Jack that she knew. Even if she was only starting to
discover more.

"There are people who would die for the ones they cared about. I would kill for them."
The hand came down off her head and he looked at her with Jack's eyes. "It might be
scary, but sometimes, like tonight, it means I will kill a monster to keep all of you safe. Do
you understand?"

*She blinked when he hand came to her head, looking to him, like if she wasn't too sure
what to do.. for once... she ended humming, she still had that kinda 'stare at him' look, just
by bits, not stare-stare... she ended up sighing, and... moving to hug him, it was.... odd, not
her normal just hug, she hugged on tightly, like you do when you don't want someone to
leave, maybe feeling like the him she knew was leaving? maybe she was just too freaked
out? and she was quiet for a while, before she muttered, SO very low* so.... H.. He is
dead?

Orion

She hugged and she squeezed and he put a hand on the opposite shoulder. Not really a
hug, but it was his way of hugging back. A little warmer this time than the time before.
Fully out of 'work mode' and back to his normal self.

A slow nod even if she wasn't looking up at him. "Yes. You don't have to be scared of him
anymore."

*she nodded a tiny itsy bit, BUT only hugged on tighter onto him!*

Orion

The hand on her shoulder gave a little squeeze, but then he was quiet. Letting her hug
wondering how long he should wait to let it sink it in. Should he? Maybe he should speak
now.

After a gap of a few seconds he finally said, "Do you think less of me for that?"

*She shook her head, frowning, thought maybe he could not see the frown, yea.. she was
hugging on even tighter* no... I... just... don't ... don't want you to change.... like that

Orion

"Like what?" he asked curious. A killer? Well she was beyond a decade too late for that.
He shifted some in her arms at the tightness she was squeezing.

*she frowned more, yeup, tighter and tighter* creepy... off... like... you are not you *she
moved, and her face ended agaist his chest*

Orion

Orion took a breath and looked down at the burrowing Summer. The other hand coming
up to rest on the top of her head. Soft words saying, "Mages are going to tell you horrible
things about me. About the Guardians of the Veil in general. That we wear masks and lie
about who we are." Although he thought to go into naming a couple none too polite ones
he'd been called, he decided against it. "Just remember that regardless of how I act,
underneath I will always be the same caring hard ass I've always been. Understand?"

*Yes... she just kept on at it, at least it couldn't get more tighter that hug, but she seemed to
curl towards him, nop, she dind't like that, at all*

Orion

The thought that it would have been better coming from him was wrong apparently.
Maybe it was the wrong time or maybe he should've just kept lying to her. Only, she was
going to see him at the Concilium and he wore a mask there. Most of the time he wore
some variation of a mask at home or at his second home here. Like he wore one now. This
wasn't going to be an easy transition for her. So for now, instead of making it worse like
he usually did, he let her sit there and hug and take it all in.

*She didn't seem to be about to do much more, she kept hugging, tightly, keeping her face
agaist him, at least she wasn't creeping away from him, right? she just held on, and kept
quiet for the longest of times, how long... well she dind't know it might be a long, all of it
going in, things.... in the end she shook her head, and muttered, now muffled agaist his
chest* I don't want to lose you too

Orion

He was a patient man most of the time. In this instance he could and did wait for her to
make the next move. Fingers scratching the top of her head in case it helped. He didn't
know. Just hoped.

When she spoke he looked down at her curiously, "How would you lose me?"

I don't know...*she frowned, curling a bit more, he miiight notice she was moistering his
shirt.... but she wsn't looking up* it feels like... like.... like it is.... might... I don't know!
*aaand she kinda held on tighter, he hadn't been him!*

Orion

Orion heard something and looked up at the doorway to leave the room. No, maybe he
only thought he heard it. It couldn't be who he thought it was so he shook his head and
looked down at Summer. "What does it feel like?"

*she frowns... and JUST repeats... as she has* like you are not you

Orion

He wonders for a moment. "Have you ever lost anyone else who acted differently?"
Wondering if her dad had let a masque slip around her at some point in her life.

*She shruged... and a little gesture, shivering, no.. that had been a sob, more than likely*

Orion

The hand on her head gave her a couple of pats. Whether they were supposed to be
comforting or smacking her for being silly was anyone's guess. "If you're afraid of losing
me, why not do something to make sure you keep me? Can you think of something?"
That's right. Thinking always improved everything.

*That made her shift in place a bit, not letting go just yet... sure to keep him? how was she
supossed to? she frowned, finally peeking up a tad, JUST a tad, because she was all teary
and that wasn't cool to see* how? if you stop being you, how can I make sure you are
you? *nhu uh... unless she put a slobber cross on his forehead... or something*

Orion

There was a little shrug and a small smile. "I'm sure you can think of something. Remind
me of the me that took you to the gun range. That asked for your help to take care of JJ
and Sam. The strict dad that doesn't approve of your boyfriends because they turn into
insane stalkers." Well, it was meant to be a joke, but it might be too soon.

*She blinks, remind him... how can... wait* Adrien is not a stalker! *oops! mean.. uh...
erhg, THINK!* mean... remind... like a code?

Orion

His look was a curious one. Definitely confused. "I thought you said you were done with
boys. You have a boyfriend already?" He almost asked if she even thought about the
vampire killing her boyfriend because she wasn't careful, but decided to stop there. The
stalker's blame shouldn't be on her.

uh.... *oi.... she winced* not... exactly?... I.. mean... I like him, but I didn't want him
ending up....*she frowns* getting roses... so.... not.. exactly... but.... hum

Orion

"But...he is going to be now?" His voice was kind of neutral. Inquisitive at the moment.
Not making a judgement on the kid or her decision to date one yet. Sure he had his own
preconceptions as far as security risks, but if he had them, he kept them from her for now.
"Is he an Other?"

uhm.... I don't know? *more than likely, but she dind't want to say thaaaat! mean... no
more than likely. oi! hummmm* uh?

Orion

He was quiet for a moment. Wondering just how hard he should press it, or if he should.
He should read her mind. No, he should find the boy and read his mind. Maybe even
interrogate. No, that was the hubris talking. "Remember that the stalker was a vampire.

There are also mages out there that will use you for information or turn you against us. So
if you are not sure, be sure. Be sure he will not be a threat to Sam or JJ. Most of all, never
bring him here. Understand?"

*she blinks* uh... I'm sure he is safe... mean... he is not bad *she wrinkles her nose* I
don't think he even knows I Glitter, and why would I bring him here?

Orion

There was a slow nod. It's not like he could tell her never to date anyone. He might be a
hypocrite as far as telling others what to do and not to do with their magic, but getting
married and having a kid really didn't fall into that category. "If he is with you and you
come here to talk to Gemini or pick up JJ. Any reason that would bring you here should be
done without him. Especially if he is not a Sleeper." Another thought came to mind to tell
her he would kill to protect the ones he cared about...but he decided not to. He'd rather her
tell him things than hide them from him.

"If he does become a danger, just promise you will tell me right away."

*She huffs* I know not to bring people here! its a Sanctum, right? you told me about that
already *hiffing him a REALLY big huff, then a blink* he is perfectly fine *she poked
him, in the middle of the chest and flopped, twisting, so the girl ended kind of laying
towards his chest and looking off* SO... can I put a Glitter cross on your chest?

Orion

Well good. At least she was listening. though he looked down at her confused, not for the
first time tonight either. "Tell me what a glitter cross is."

Dunno... like try to grab the Glitter I see and put a cross and then I'll know you are you
and not someone else pretending to be you or something.... hum.... *she tilted her head to
the side, thinking*

Orion

He paused for a second, then grabbed her hand and opened her palm. "You mean like
this?" Tracing the finger inside her palm, his nimbus flared into life if she looked. Words
spoken in high speech of identifiable seals like the wax seals of old. When he was done, if
she used her mage sight, she could see a cross written into the palm of her hand.

*oh.. he let him, watching curiously... it did take her a couple seconds to realize she
needed to SEE to see... so she concentrated, her head tilting again* yup! like that... just I'll
make a flower, or a butterfly, or little skull with crossed roses, cause crosses are boring

Orion

He shook his head. "Keeping it there would be more effort than it's worth."

The symbol faded and he moved to get up. "I want you to stay here for tonight with JJ and
Gemini. Help Kelvin out if he needs it. Alright?"

Why? *she blinks and moved so she doens't fall off, turning to stare at him* are you
leaving?

Orion

He nodded and stood completely after she was off of him. "I need to clean up the house
and get Sam to come home. She is pretty mad I left in the middle of the night after
promising a night at a hotel."

oh...*clean up... the red... she shivers, shaking her head to stop herself from thinking on IT
again!* ah....*she nods*
Fortune cookie say: "Avoid compulsively making things worse."

Return to “Brunswick village”