Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

North West of Bay side, Brunswick village is the hip and up and coming neighborhood with small restaurants, coffee shops and corner stores. The old rail road once went through Brunswick but was decommissioned in the late 40s, now the Caboose and a few of the older passenger cars serve as a quint restaurant and hang out, called "The Tug"
User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Body Count
I had actually sent a message to Marcus asking him to meet me at the Mad Hatter Tea and Coffee shop, it had a little outside place that I am currently sitting in. I watched the street with a cup of steaming tea in hand, but no one was sitting any where near me because my countance is to say the least, unfriendly.
I dress in a pair of jeans and brown tee, a jacket and gloves to blend in.


Marcus Sorensen
Body Count almost wouldn't notice Marcus as he approached the cafe, blending into the crowd as well as he did. The Mekhet went inside first, purchasing a cup of tea for himself to look the part, then slid into a chair at the Haunt's table.

"Good evening." He nodded, his words whisper-quiet as they always were. "What brings you here tonight?"


Body Count
If I was a jumping man, Id jump. That actually half creeped me out that they could do that. Sneaky bastards.

I look over at him and smile a bit "Midnight clandestine rendevues?" I laugh at that and eye him "I saw you with a computer before and was wondering just how good you are with it" Straight to the point, my voice is low as to not carry.


Marcus Sorensen
"Naturally." A ghost of a smile crossed his face as he chuckled softly, nodding at the question. "I've become well-versed in their uses over the years. What sort of work are you needing done?"


Body Count
I lean back picking up my tea and took a sip, just enough to get the flavor on the tip of my tongue and appear to be drinking and not just sitting here with it. I watched him with those predatory eyes and then I smile, the smile is almost full of malice though Im going for charming.

"Oh, just you know.. bit of black hatting as it where" There is a pause "Think it would be black hatting, nothing that would harm someone else. It would however, be incredibly lucrtive for us both in our circles and the ones we used to be part of"


Marcus Sorensen
"Black would be malicious, while white are those who usually work for a security company to test their systems and whatnot." He lifted the cup to his lips, appearing to take a sip as far as most could tell. "Do go on, though."


Body Count
"Then it would be Gray" I note and shrug "our people sometimes need new identities. I have someone who can do the work, just not the mechanical aspects of it , putting it in the system and all"
Marcus Sorensen
"Ah...I see." He nodded quietly. "A lucrative bit of work indeed, especially these days."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby fairfolk » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:29 am

Body Count

I nod "It certainly would. If you wish a cut in, the we can be business partners. And maybe introduce you to my ward" He said that with a smile that said he might eat Marcus if he got out of line with his 'ward'

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:37 am

Marcus Sorensen
Presence 2 | BP 2 | Touch of Shadow | Status (Invictus) 3 | Acute Senses
Marcus sat back in his chair after Body Count made his offer, quietly mulling over the idea. It was work that he had done in the past, including for his own usage, and he knew just how sound that paperwork had to be. Truth be told, having another project beyond his testing of the Spider's magic and monitoring the camera systems being installed in the city was an appealing thought; he needed a good challenge now and again, if only to keep the nights from becoming dull.

After what would seem like a long moment to the Haunt Marcus nodded, giving Body Count a small smile. "I think we can come to some sort of an arrangement. I would like to meet this other partner first, however, and see his work; I am not one to attach my name to a poor product."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby fairfolk » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 am

Body Count

I smile "Alright, I will set the meeting for and contact you as soon as we can do this"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:54 am

Marcus Sorensen
Presence 2 | BP 2 | Touch of Shadow | Status (Invictus) 3 | Acute Senses
"Excellent." The ghost of a smile remained on his features as he continued. "Is your contact...aware of the reason for our normal schedules?"
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby fairfolk » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Body Count

I smirk at the Shadow and lean in "I adhere to the first. He thinks due to my ...reason I got my moniker is what keeps me out at night" I shrug "Was job for a long time, good job for the night life"

I laugh "I have considered preserving his talent but am not sure how I feel about that just yet"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Marcus Sorensen
Presence 2 | BP 2 | Touch of Shadow | Status (Invictus) 3 | Acute Senses
Marcus leaned in a bit as well, although it was just for show; he had keener ears than most, even without the powers of the blood. "I see. Was merely checking to see how open I could be in our discussions."

He nodded quietly as he sat back up in his chair, taking a phantom sip of his tea before continuing. "If he is as good as you say, taking him into your employ may be worthwhile."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby fairfolk » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:28 am

Body Count

"He is in my employ" I note, as he was still mine "Just not..management or anything like that. and he is good, his work is rather impressive." I smile and look at my watch "its to late to call. But as I said, I will set it up and get back with you on it. We can work out everything from there..including how open we can be"

I take one last "sip" of my coffee and pay the bill. "I have a date with a stripper..so I cant be late"

User avatar
QuicksilverFox85
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:11 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby QuicksilverFox85 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:45 am

Marcus Sorensen
Presence 2 | BP 2 | Touch of Shadow | Status (Invictus) 3 | Acute Senses
Marcus glanced at Body Count's watch as the Haunt did the same, looking back to him. "Sounds like a solid plan."

He chuckled softly, nodding and lifting his own cup in a small salute. "I wouldn't want to keep you. Happy hunting."
Your friendly neighborhood Latin Nerd
"Pay no attention to the man behind the Storyteller!"

User avatar
fairfolk
Posts: 558
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 am

Re: Making a Deal [Attn: Body Count]

Postby fairfolk » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:01 am

Body Count

I wink "And you too. Good evening" I say, before heading out.
People move as I pass, so it doesnt take long for me to exit the building.


Return to “Brunswick village”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests