I come in peace, not pieces.

Adjacent to Bay side, with a 50 acer grassy expanse in the center of the city with nearly a 1000 trees, a pond, playground, recreational center, tennis courts, volleyball courts.
Jon Snow

I come in peace, not pieces.

Postby Jon Snow » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Chavali:
01/10/2017 2:53 am
The last few days she had not been home. When she had found out about the quarentine she had told Joseph to take Hope to his people and keep her there. AFter all, a group that could heal would be able to keep her safe right?

So a few days later of not contacting him, and dealing with the spirits in their territory she was pooped. And he felt that she missed him and was worried about him

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:03 am
The city was on lockdown, Nelly's Peak more so, and a number of the Lost had retreated to the safety of the parliament building in the Hedge surrounding the Suicide Cliffs. Others who had interests or people they couldn't take with them into the thorns had holed up in the apartments above Ellen Dufrense's restaurant, well-stocked for anything unusual that might come from the quarantine.

Joseph and Hope had been among the latter group, his concern for Vali's well-being just as strong as hers for him. He was in the downtown area, best as she could tell, and hadn't moved much since they had parted ways.

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:06 am
After patrolling the territory, she leaned against the wall and looked around before pulling her cellphone out and sending a text I forgot what 4x4 was. Think you can have one of your friends that you trust look after the baby for a hour or two? She paused and reread what she wrote then added I can do without the answer, but I miss you ad am starting to feel adrift

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:11 am
She got a reply quickly - maybe a little too quickly? Definitely. We've both missed you a lot. Where do you want to meet?

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:13 am
She considered not really wanting to leave their territory but...Ill come to you. Safer that way. Your in downtown?

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:18 am
Mmhmm. At Mama Bear's, a bit down from the library. Can send you directions if you need them.

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:20 am
Dont need em, I know where the library is from there i will follow you. be there soon! She chuckled and shifted, slunk through the shadows towards the library with the intent on following her bond with joseph

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:25 am
Finding Joseph would be easy enough, as the Fairest was waiting outside of the restaurant as she approached. He looked well, all told, giving off that 'walked off a recruiting poster' air that he always did even in just jeans and a t-shirt. He smiled as she came into view, giving her a little salute as she approached.

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:31 am
When she stepped out of the shadows she was her, not the four legged ankle bitter. She smiled and hurried across the street, opening her arms as she did "Hey!"

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:35 am
"Hey yourself." His arms opened wide as he smiled, giving her a long, solid hug once she was within range. "Missed you, Val. How goes on the homestead?"

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:37 am
She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his neck to breath him in. She sighed contentedly and looked up "Eh few spirit outta line, but you know , holding my own"

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:41 am
(Whisper to Talia) To set: Joseph and Vali are currently standing outside of the Creole restaurant run by Ellen Dufrense, one of the Fiona higher-ups in the city. Some of the local Lost who don't have their own hidey holes in the Hedge or need to stay ironside for one reason or another have been congregating there since the quarantine was put in place.

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:43 am
He smiled as she came in close, resting his head against hers and letting out a content litle sigh of his own. "Glad to hear it. Been going well here for the most part."

Talia:
01/10/2017 3:47 am
*Talia's truck pulled down the street towards the restaurant and parked. Powering down the door swung open and Talia hopped out. Glancing up and down the way she started towards the eatery.

Tonight she was dressed in tall boots, dark jeans and a simple leather jacket that was cut to her fit in matte black. A dark gray scarf wrapped her neck. The long mohogany hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and swished behind her. She was a striking young woman, with a pretty face and hourglass figure, long legs propelled her forward.

To those that could see past the mask, they would be rewarded the sight of Talia as she is now. If anything the tall slender figure seems a little exaggerated. Flesh was white as driven snow, with strange black markings on the face. Almost as if raised. The bone structure of her face was more pronounced as well. Not 'skeletal' she had flesh and all, just a touch different and alien from the average every day sort. The hair was no dark but instead the same white as her flesh, held back in a long snow white pony tail that burshed the bottom of her ass in length. The overall effect was very monochromatic. White, black and gray. Her eyes were even more strange, each seemed to possess two irises.

As she approached she'd see Joseph and Chvali outside, and her strides slowed*

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:47 am
She chuckled "When do i not hold my own?" She looked up at him "how is hope?

Chavali:
01/10/2017 3:51 am
Hearing the foot steps she was quickly out of Josephs arms and turned away from him, she actually barred her teeth and snarled at Talia.

Which might have been a bad thing considering the quarentene and she looked rather huma

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 3:54 am
"Never said you didn't, hon." Joseph smiled, leaving a light kiss on the tip of her nose as she looked up to him. "She's doing well. Few of the girls have been falling over themselves to play with her."

Joseph looked over sharply at Vali's sudden reaction, gently putting a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her. "Easy Val...she's a friendly."

Talia:
01/10/2017 3:57 am
*Talia paused seeing the reaction and her head tilted. The eyes beheld the pair for a long moment, and then her body language seemed to change. Going from more upright and stiff, to more fluid. More languid. Almost as if turning a page in a book and taking on a new role. A more relaxed one.

Even the look on her face softened and she offered a smile. The hands were raised and long pristine white fingers spread, showing she held no weapon.. in hand. The voice when it spoke held a moderately thick accent of somthing exotic and old, from far around the world*

I come in peices?

Chavali:
01/10/2017 4:00 am
"Ill show you pieces" She growled but when Joseph touched her shoulder she stepped back into him and just watched the girl. Sighed "Okay okay Im a little high strung!"

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 4:02 am
"Quarantine's got us all a little riled up, it seems." Joseph gave Vali's shoulder a quick rub before wrapping said arm around her waist as she stepped back into him. "Vali, this is Talia, one of the locals. Talia, my wife Vali."

Talia:
01/10/2017 4:04 am
*Talia smiled at the responce, perhaps humor? Perhaps more. This was someone she could get along with. You know if they didn't kill one another.

A look to Joseph and her brows rose, then she nodded and lowered her hands. Slipping them into the pockets of the jacket* Nice to meet you Wife of Joseph.

Vali. That's a pretty name. It suits you. *She gave a nod and the strange eyes flickered to the Lost behind the woman. A tilt of the head. Minute. As if asking Joseph if Vali was cool*

Chavali:
01/10/2017 4:10 am
"Thanks" She said a bit shyly.

Then when she looked past at Joseph she bristled a bit, she was kind of used to women eye balling her spouse but she didnt like it. There was a low growl int he back of her throat and then she shook her head "damnit."

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 4:18 am
Joseph gave Talia a smal nod in return, using the arm wrapped around Vali's waist to give her a quick little hug as well as a light kiss on the back of her neck, quietly whispering "nothing to worry about" in her native Rom.

He looked to Talia then, giving her a small nod. "Things going alright work-wise with the quarantine?"

Talia:
01/10/2017 4:24 am
*She heard the growl and her head tilted and she looked to Joseph and back to Vali* Please don't apoligise... if I had a partner like him. I'd cut the balls off any bitch looking at my man.

Don't worry about me though, Wife of Joseph. I have many sins, but hitting on married people isn't one of them.

*To Joseph she took a breath and her shoulders rose and fell.* To be honest, today was my first real day on the street. The past 6 months or so it's been intense training with my new partner. That finished up and they rolled us out today for our first day.

We don't get many first responder calls. Rico and I usually get called in after some cops are already on scene and need our backup. So.. it was a day. Lots more police on the streets, but I wasn't near the cordon.

*her hand cameu p and she pulled out a long silver chain, that was draped around her neck. On the end there was asmall six pointed star, carved out of something creamy white.*

Chavali:
01/10/2017 4:27 am
She gave a slow nod and her body relaxed as Joseph talked, and the the girl talked

Then she blinked, a whole other red flag popping up for the gypsy/Irraka! "your a cop!?!?!?"

Well with THAT info, she moved again out of Josephs arms and behind him and peeked out. She whispered "Shes a gaje cop. Imma go to jail"

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 4:30 am
Joseph nodded as Talia spoke, but couldn't help but chuckle as Vali suddenly moved behind him and used him as a shield. "No you are not, Val. It's okay..."

Talia:
01/10/2017 4:39 am
*Talia listened and watched and then her head tilted. The voice came out, same smoothe alto, but this time speaking Rom, herself* I've no intention of taking you to jail, Wife of Joseph.

Chavali:
01/10/2017 4:43 am
She peeked out again and eyed her , then actually sniffed the air.
"Joseph" She said slowly "Why does the gaje cop speak the language of the gypsys?" She actually nipped his shoulder like he was at fault!

She stepped out and put her hands on her hips and watched the woman "Actually its husband of VALI or Doomstrike, I am NOT his property, hes mine"

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 4:47 am
Joseph's eyebrow arched a bit at the Rom as well, smirking a bit as she nipped his shoulder. "Good question...not something you hear all that often."

He chuckled softly as Vali posed beside him, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and looking to the Irraka with a smile. "And she's mine...although she usually takes point."

Talia:
01/10/2017 4:51 am
*Talia grinned and switched back to english, which held her original accent* Well -that- makes -so- much more sense!

Chavali:
01/10/2017 4:52 am
She smiled a bit at that , ad shrugs "Just a bit. " She looked over her shoulder and back at them "Ill be having to get back to the park, I can see them moving already. Id like to see hope before I have to go back out again"

Joseph Taylor:
01/10/2017 4:56 am
"Alright. Give me a minute." Joseph leaned over and kissed Vali on the cheek, then headed inside of the restaurant; the heavenly smells of Creole cooking wafted through the air as the door swung open and closed.

A minute or so later the Fairest returned with the bouncy one-year old with black hair and blue eyes, dressed cutely and holding onto her father. She immediately reached out towards Vali as she came into view, looking all kinds of happpy to see her.

Talia:
01/10/2017 4:58 am
*Tali smiled back to Vali and then tilted her head as Joseph headed in and came out with the child.* I'll leave you all to your evening. Nice meeting you Vali. *She nodded and moved around them, giving them plenty of space, to enter the eatery and let them have their privacy with their kid*
I am one with the Force
The Force is with me.

Tags:

Return to “Parkside”