Driving Lessons

The beach is a long expanse of land with various places to park, one must walk across the small rocks to get to the sand of the beach. The air is always cold and the sky is always gray but that does not stop those who wish to spend time upon the beach
Elsaa

Driving Lessons

Postby Elsaa » Sat May 06, 2017 3:21 am

Adrien:
It was date night late night, and Adrien had recommended that for best date times, she set two sets of clothes - one for water, and one for just casual stuff. They'd be hitting the movies first, then spending the rest of the night chilling - possibly eating and then moving to the beach late at night - or so sayeth the Adrien, unless she vetoed. All in all - date night planned!

Eris:
*nha, no vetoing it, sounded good and interesting and not at all boring, mean sounded cool. Even if she was still NOT sure this whole going out with cute boy was a good idea, but but,... he was okay and and and hush brain! she said yes. So when he came out for her, she went on in a skirt, this time, black shortish skirt, bit higher than her knees, though with tights under, because, well she was expecting bike, so better safe, she had on boots too, same color as the skirt and a complete transparent red blouse with flowers on the side... under the blouse though she was wearing a black sleeves shirt, that though made it all look nice, it also didn't show things that shouldn't be shown!*

Adrien:
The movie that they'd gone to go to was one that he'd picked out with Serendipity - a casual horror movie, but one that he was confident would scare her and keep her close to him. It was never -really- about the movie, was it?

Eris:
*of course it was about the movie! but she would NOT say not to a horror movie because she wasn't scared!! nhu uh! only his arm would be mauled by hugging onto him and her ending up watching it from behind his arm! yup.. not scared... at all*

Adrien:
He chuckled to her and let her keep his arm as much as she liked. When they left, he is still grinning, and said, "Wow. I'm impressed - that movie terrified me."

Eris:
*Well as its to be expected, she came out, still clutching his arm, cause, you have to remember when you go out of movies, you have to through the little DARK tunnel that leads out!* uh.. r.. really? mean.... it wasn't that bad *yea sure, right! she is NOT sleeping!*

Adrien:
"Oh yeah. Thank you so much for holding me by the way." He grinned. "I needed that. Made me feel safe with you around."

Eris:
*she peeked up to him, a blink,... oh sure ... yea, THAt is what she was doing, sure... she.. uh.. just smiled, then eeped and held on tight as a kid passed running by them*

Adrien:
He smiled and then reached over and said, "I wouldn't mind if you held me tighter to keep me feeling safe while we went out. If you want."

Let her keep her dignity, after all. She seemed fond of that.

Eris:
*well THAT just got him a sheepish smile, as she peeked at the boy who startled her* uh... sure *yup, hold on!* humm

Adrien:
He chuckled and said, "So - dinner next, or shall we skip that and go to the beach?"

Eris:
hummm....*she pursed her lips, thinking dark beach, light up restaurant... dark, light, oh sure easy!* dinner! *she nodded*

Adrien:
"You a fan of sushi? Know a great place nearby. I think they fish locally."

Eris:
oh I rather love sushi! *she smiles* though... I am terrible with the sticks, last time I almost pull someone's eye out!

Adrien:
"Oh. Oh please don't poke my eyes out. I wouldn't know what I would do if I wasn't able to look at your beautiful form." He grinned and then said, "Once we finish though, I have a little surprise for you."

Eris:
oh?! what is it? *she beamed, stopping struggling his arm to perk up to him*

Adrien:
"Well if I TOLD you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?"

Eris:
but... but.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut *she pouted, curiosity! how could she live not knowing!*

Adrien:
He grinned and said, "After Sushi." He smiled, and hopped onto the bike, handing her the helmet.

Eris:
*she sighs* fine but if I die before that I'll be mighty upset! *she took the helmet putting it on and moving to get on behind him*

Adrien:
He grinned and turned the vehicle on - before moving on towards the beach, to a small little hub of a shop that was near it. "It's one of those places where the owner is the only person working there... but it's nice."

Eris:
aah *she nodded, holding onto him* you've gone here a lot?

Adrien:
"I scouted it to make sure I wasn't taking you somewhere horrible first." He said as he sat down. "So! Tell me more about the Mysterious Eris!"

Eris:
ooh! *she grins* well that is a good thing *well it was! and then she huuhed* like what do you want to know?

Adrien:
"Mostly what kind of things you like, what makes you tick." He smiled and said, "I kind of want to get you comfortable with me."

Eris:
humm... that is not going to take talking you know? *kind of glancing at him from behind him* mean.... it.. takes time to know people

Adrien:
"Time is relative, momentary, and fleeting. Some people have infinite time. Some have none. Yet - a man who has a day can live an entire life, find people he trusts with his life, and even find love - leave a mark. A man who has eternity may spend it on absolutely nothing." He chuckles and said, "I disagree. No amount of time is going to make you comfortable with me - at least not unless utilized in the right forms. Such as..." He grinned, "Talking."

He looked over the menu, and hrmed.

Eris:
*she hummed, her head tilting a tad as she watched him* alright, but you have to tell me what you want to know, because if I start babbling about peanut butter popcorn and chilli soups, I doubt you are going to learn a lot *she grins* more than my weird food taste... though I don't consider it that weird, but I have had people stare at me

Adrien:
"Maybe I want to know all about your weird food taste. Unless you like chocolate covered fish. That is a crime unforgivable." He smiled as the attendant came up, "Volcano Roll and a Yum Yum roll please."

Eris:
*She blinks, blinks* I have... actually never tried THAt one.... but I'll never know until I actually try it, won't I? *she smiles, and looks to the waiter, then to the uh.. ehrg* the rice thingy with shrimp and a roll that is breaded outside? *yea... that... she NEVER could know what the names meant*

Adrien:
"They are sort of different everywhere. I think they use the same name for common ones, then make their own." He grinned and said, "It tastes... well... conflicted."

Eris:
you've tried it? humm.... what makes it conflicted? mean aside from salty-sweet which is not always bad

Adrien:
"Let's just say there is something fishy about a food like that, and leave it at that." He grinned

Eris:
*she giggles* but how will I know if I don't try it! you have officially made me curious! *she pouts a tad*

Adrien:
"Ah, so you're the kind of girl who will try -anything- once?" He grinned.

Eris:
well not -anything- mean... I don't want to try liver with chocolate *she makes a face* EW! but... there ARE things that I am just curious about

Adrien:
"Fish? Really?" He chuckled and then said, "Alright. You're weird. But I like it."

Eris:
*she giggles* you saying I'm weird just about what makes me curious with food?.... *ooh he was for a BIG surprise... or surprises!*

Adrien:
As they brought the food, he grinned and said, "Well, I'm sure you're weird for a lot of other reasons. I want to know all of them."

Eris:
*She laughs softly* alright, but don't you go out saying you didn't know I was weird from the start, uh? *then she blinks, ok that sounded weird, which made her giggle*

Adrien:
"it's part of your charm." He grinned

Eris:
ok, good *she smiles, alright he was making her smile that was good, and not creepy at all* SO, what about you?

Adrien:
"Me? I'm a super hero. By day, Adrien - by night, the Love Doctor!" He grinned and said, "Kidding. I'm a bit of a techie though."

Eris:
*she blinks, blinks, and giggles* well I was about to worry there, mean if you were a Love Doctor that would be ultra weird, I can't imagine you in a pick coat with hearts *she grins mischievously at him* uh... techie? like you are good with computers and that?

Adrien:
"No it's an innue-- you know what, nevermind." He chuckles and then said, "Yeah I'm good with computers."

Eris:
*Her head tilts, blinking as he tries to explain something that he doesn't, but uhm... ok better not ask, hummin she nods* I suck at computers, everytime I try it ends doing what I do not want it to do, it's like cooking

Adrien:
He chuckled and said, "Cooking is simple though."

Eris:
is not! *she huffs* its infuriating! things end up burnt or raw, it's like food refused to do what you want it to do!

Adrien:
"Well... maybe next time we go on a date, we can go to my place and I can show you how?" He smiled to her and said, "I'll pretty good at that kind of stuff."

Eris:
huhmm...*she looked to him, then again they had already been ALL alone in the middle of the forest... well kinda.. middle of the ocia, forest, road.... nha, he was fine* alright, we'll see... but don't tell I didn't warn you... last time I tried cooking... the kitchen ended like a war zone, fire, blood and all

Adrien:
"I'll protect you. I promise." He said with a grin.

Eris:
*She smiles, that was cute... damn him!* promise?

Adrien:
"Of course." He said with a smile.

Eris:
ok then *she smiled and huuhm... looked off, yea that*

Adrien:
It wouldn't' be long as they talked, before the moment where they were finished with their meal and ready to go off to the beach. "Alright! SOOOO!"

Eris:
*and well true to her word, she is HORRIBLE with sticks so she ends up using spoon and fork to do the eatings, and she doesn't care! mean it was not going to be fancy to poke his eyes out by accident....* soooooooooo?

Adrien:
"You said you were going to die if you didn't find out." He grinned.

Eris:
oh!*she jumped up* what is it! *well she had forgotten, what you wanted? she was a spaz, and it was clear she distracted easily!*

Adrien:
He chuckled and said, "Alright. So. Have you ever driven before? Anything?"

Eris:
uuhm..... a bicycle.. and my dad's car... kindof....

Adrien:
"Well congratulations," he said, tossing keys at her. "Today, you learn to drive a bike. On one condition."

Eris:
oh! yea! *she catched the keys!... well on the second try! mean she wasn't expecting him to -throw- them!* uh? condition *wary eye at him*

Adrien:
"Yes. It's a simple, elegant condition. You can drive as fast as you want, where you want. BUT! If you crash the bike..." He looked to her, dead in the eye, "Then you promise to do -whatever- I ask to make it better." He grinned and said, "Easy enough, don't crash. Unless you want to find out what nefarious things I might ask."

Eris:
*she blinkblinkblink, nha!* I'll never crash... mean... that was an accident, and I didn't actually know you HAD to take of the break BEFORE hitting the accel...*oh wait, she wasn't helping her case, innocent smile* so.... how do you turn it on?

Adrien:
He raised an eyebrow, and said, "Get on."

Eris:
*She smiles a bit more, nop, don't add details to the 'stealing my dad's car' story, no need for details, juuust do as told yea that... lala, so she did as told! got in the bike* there!

Adrien:
"So - we're agreed? You crash this, I can ask whatever I want of you and you will do it?" He grinned and said, "Ignitions there." He moved behind her and wrapped his arm around her torso, beneath her breasts.

Eris:
uh.. yes sure *she smiles, she was SO not crashing! well maybe* uuh....*and she looked on around, ignitions.. ignitions, oh! this one! maybe?*

Adrien:
And indeed, it was the motorcycle's ignition. He held on, and said, "You keep the helmet, I'll be fine." He grinned and said, "Lead on, beautiful lady."

Eris:
uh... just.... on? like just uhhh how you accelerate?

Adrien:
"You see the handle? Turn it." He smiled, as he started to explain all the keys and points to driving a motorcycle.

Eris:
*alright... problem? is he said turn it... and as he kept on talking she TURNED IT! with an eeeep!! as the bike spurted forward!!!!... maybe she should have asked how to stop it too...*

Adrien:
"Whoa!" He said, holding her - in case it was that she kept going, or it slowed down due to her shock.

Eris:
*humm, no, not slowing down, mean eep, shock, twist harder, go fast, eeep turned into an EEEEEEH! and she made her BEST not to crash them into anything!*

Adrien:
"Whoa, whoa break break break!" He said, as he yelled out -how- to break.

Eris:
Which... *ooh!!! she HIT IT!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yelped again as ... again she hit it hard! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand swivelled! mean not really a crash but they were going to stop and go looped on the side with a big scratch! more than likely*

Adrien:
It would swivel! And unless she managed to center herself, they would flop to the side! Adrien, almost instinctively moved to move his body in whatever means might best protect... well, the driver in this case.

Eris:
*Well she WAS a quick thinker, and had good reflexes... but really? this was new! so more than likely not good enough, even if somewhat? not something drastic but bruisy?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she yelped again*

Adrien:
They hit the ground, but Adrien managed to pull her away so that the bike fell on him. He laughed and said, "Okay. You HAD to have done that on purpose."

Eris:
*He pulls her, and she actually does hold, wincing, then blinking, then uuhhing* why would I do that on purpose! *she blinked, ooioioio, and peeked at him, she winced again* uuh.... you alright?

Adrien:
"Because you wanted to know what I was going to make you do if you crashed?" He winced, and said, "I'm... I'm sure I'm fine." He chuckled and said, "You okay?"

Eris:
uhh... it... is't technically crashing? mean we didn't hit... anything? *she looked up to him, and bit her lip at the wince* uh.. I.. think so? *yea.. at much she'll have a couple bruises, sure... maybe...*

Adrien:
"He chuckled and rose, looking at her, "Asking for a second chance?" He smiled and then said, "Come on. I'm not giving up on you - we just need to take it slower to start off with." He smiled. "But I'm going to collect on that 'crashing' thing. And if you crash again?" He smiled and said, "Well... you won't. I suspect."

Eris:
*She gave him a tiny pout* but it's NOT crashing... kind of? *she smiles slightly, as she sighed a bit* uhm... sure... no crashing... more... *mental not, turn the accelerator GENTLY at first...*

Adrien:
"Colliding with the ground qualifies." He said, smiling. "Anything that can get someone -hurt-." He smiled and then said, "Okay. Come on - we'll take it slow, make it to the beach. And we'll work on your way of making up the scratch there. Ok?" He grinned and said, "You are SURE you're okay?"

Eris:
oooookay *alright.... booboos count... oi!, a blink, she blushes, looking down at herself, then to him! mean she made him go down, after all* yea... I think so... should have worn jeans probably ... you?

Adrien:
"I'm good. And glad you didn't wear jeans. I like your legs." He said, smiling. "okay. Slowly."

He started to explain all the tips to starting driving - before they could go as fast as she wanted. As he went about, he said, "I can teach you, you know. Keep teaching you. Maybe once you learn, work on getting you one. Or building one? I have some friends who are good with that."

Eris:
*alright.. she blushed at the legs comment, not sure if to poke it for it or just blush.... she decided not to poke for now.... mean she can crash him to the ground again if he gets sassy,right? right? .. uh no! he'll ask for something weird then! okok focus, blink, what was he saying? oh bike! driving yea... nod* ooh build it? uh... don't know I can build a bike... mean... I broke legos...I swear, when I was little I broke ALL the legos I got my hand onto, my friends at school said I was dangerous to have around

Adrien:
"It's all about the experience." He whispered into her ear. He kissed her neck, and said, "Alright. Let's go." He moved his hands over hers, to help guide her - just in case.

Eris:
of bui...*oh blush! he kissed her neck! mew! wait... uh.... well they have already kissed! like Kissed, Kissed, so that is not so weird, is it?! well no, but is ah! blush harder, wait.. uh.. what? oh right, go, turn on the bike yea... that... slowly, well she DID want to drive, not crash, cause crashing wasn't fun.... so she DID try to go at it slow... yea that... he is SURE going to have to help a bit there, though*

Adrien:
He smiled and continued, until they reached the beach. After a while, he paused and said, "You brought your second bit of clothes for the water, right?"

Eris:
uhh... yup *mean she wasn't going to underwear swim again! well get her clothes wet again, not the skirt, skirts weren't like jeans, it MATTEREd if this one got wet* hum... how long it took you to start speeding?

Adrien:
"Oj I was a natural." He grinned. "I learned about a day in." He grinned and then said, "Park over there."

Eris:
uhm.... I bet you cheated *she just said, but she as told, steering where he said, he! no more falling do... ew ew ew how you stopped again! oh! yea! hit brake! TAD... thuck!.. well not exactly fall like last time, just not a nice stop, sudden, bumpy and eeepy*

Adrien:
He chuckled and said, "We'll need to find somewhere private to change. Come on, there is a way back along these rocks where there is a bit of private area. Private enough anyways."

Eris:
hum.... I've got my swimsuit under? *mean it was easier that way, wasn't it? but she did... got off the bike, looking ot him, a little nod, and she did look around, she couldn't help it, she always did in the beach at night, because of the old lady, but after a look around, she followed him on*

Adrien:
He moved on to a more private set of rocks and said, "Eh, then it will be a place to stash our clothes so no one steals yours." He said with a smile.

Eris:
*she blinks* why would they ONLY Steal mine? *she poked him softly, following on*

Adrien:
"Because yours look better. OR is that just you?" He said with a grin, moving out towards the private side. Naturally, he started to strip.

Eris:
huhm! *she follow...*EEK! *and turned, uuh.. yea turn turn, she doesn't want to see if he has it under or if he is going, OH GOSH! don't think on that! turn turn.. yea.. she.. can.. take off her own clothes, yea, swimsuit is under, no problem, do NOT look behind, yea, that... sure...*

Adrien:
He smirked and there was a sound of 'holy crap." from behind her.

Eris:
uh?! *she blinks at the exclamation, probably thinking he saw someone peeping! or a spider! or worse!!! a ghost wearing pink dotted swimsuits and showing a horrible beerbelly!* where? what?!

Adrien:
she'd of course see him undressing and watching her. "I was just thinking how beautiful you were. Sexy. Absolutely sexy."

Eris:
*oh EEK! she BLUSHES HARD! and turns on right away! do not stare, do not stare, damn it! turn!* uuh... eh.... thanks *fidget, oh gosh!*

Adrien:
"Almost makes me wish you had crashed harder and I could milk my request all I wanted." He chuckled and said, "Kidding, of course."

He removed his pants and undergarments to put his shorts on - no hint of bashfulness from him!

Eris:
*aaah she did NOT turn again, did not! that glimpse of butt had been enough she was red as an apple and getting redder! nhu uh! nhu uh! NOT looking* uh... well.. it was not technically a crash *huff!* and you know... next time... we getting a bathroom!

Adrien:
"Why? You don't find me appealing?" He chuckled and then said, "It was, legally speaking, a crash. You crashing into the ground - still a crash."

"You can turn now."

Eris:
uh.... I.. uh eh..*damn him!... she.. tentatively peeked, still red as a beet* that was JUST a little fall down *pout*

Adrien:
He was just finishing up, but he approached her, and pouted, "It fell on me. You mean to tell me you won't honor the arrangement because I didn't get hurt enough?" He grinned, and leaned over to kiss her.

Eris:
*she blinks, blinks, blinks, ooh.... he is cheating on her again, she is sure of that, so... so... she... she ducks! yea, ducks from the kiss to try and get behind* well dunno... you aren't mawled...*she smiles a bit* or limping.... or anything bad....

Adrien:
He grabbed his chest, and said, "But my heart is breaking."

He stuck a tongue out at her.

Eris:
*That made her giggle* but that isn't from the bike...*a sweet innocent smile, hei! he was trying to cheat again!, she backed away backwards, like not looking where she was stepping*

Adrien:
There are rocks - if she doesn't pay attention, she's going to trip - but that's okay, because he will opt to grab her. "No, it's not." He smiled sweetly. "I did get hit when I fell by the metal bar though. Maybe you can at least kiss it better?"

Eris:
*well not something she has thought it seems as she kept on backing up, sloooooowly* well.. I COULD get you cool power rangers band aids....*she smiles a bit*

Adrien:
"Hm. Bandaids... kisses from eris. Bandaids... kisses... your right, the band aids are probably the better deal." he said with a wink

Eris:
*she pffts* you are just looking for an ex EEEP! *and down she went!*

Adrien:
He immediately reached to grab her, pulling her close to him and said, "Gotcha." He smiled, and held her there. "What am I looking for?

Eris:
*ooh! BLUSH as a hand did hold onto him! mean support from fall, yea that, oh gosh! that is close... uh? looking for?* uh... I.... think I forgot...*he is WAY too close! now she is distracted*

Adrien:
He leaned forward to kiss her, letting his lips capture hers. His hand held her at her hip and back, keeping her body firmly pressed against his.

Eris:
*uh... she DID think on trying to duck him again, just to ... to... to.. what? uh oh too late, she trembled a bit, both nervous and well ... can't deny it, butterflies, her hand kept on holding, as she.... slowly, almost shyly to be her... kissed back*

Adrien:
He continued to kiss her, slowly lowering her down as he did so that she lay on the soft sand. He let his lips explore hers - little more than that, for the moment. His skin touching hers, his body against hers - comforted. Enticed as well, but well... that was unimportant to Adrien at the moment. He just continued from there - not pushing anything but a kiss stolen and given.

Eris:
*She really.... just got sidetracked, mean is not like she had REALLY kissed before, mean... and... he WAS cute, and... and nice and and... oh gosh! it made her shiver again with butterflies, just as she also got nervous, feeling him so close, not so much the fact that he lowered her, mean it took her a moment to realize they were on the ground and the sand was soft and... eeep! the color started to go back on, going red, red, before she kinda... moved away, not abruptly, shyly, her face all red, super red* ah... uhm.... heard... there were monsters on the beach, you know? *yea. that was SO not the thing to say just then! sillysillysilly!*

Adrien:
He smiled, and gently looked to her. "Eris. If... I'm making you uncomfortable. Not like, turning that beautiful blush on and putting you into unknown territory, but earnestly - you want to step away uncomfortable... all you need to do is tell me. I'll stop." He smiled and kissed her neck, and leaned to whisper in her ear, "As for monsters though... I told you I would protect you.." He kissed her ear, and said, "Didn't I?"

Eris:
*uncomfortable?... nevous! she .... didn't know what... oh mew! but then he went on kissing her neck again, and she did reach, her hands to his shoulders, and pressing, not pushing, but pressing enough to make him stop, she... she.... ah! uh.... eh.... protect... yes he did... uncomfortable? ah.... more like.... confused, she wasn't sure right then if she was just nervous or getting scared* I... uh.... hummm..... we.... are.. going to swim, right? *yea, skip subject! she REALLY isn't sure if she is scared or just nervous, she isn't!*

Adrien:
He gently kissed her neck. She felt his teeth brush hers, and his lips moved up to her cheek, "If you don't like this, then yes we can."

He was full of cheats - she'd have to actually say that she didn't enjoy the kisses. He moved to let his lips try to brush hers once more.

Eris:
*He'll feel her tremble when he kissed her neck again, a little sound of breath caught in her throat, and she actually DID push, to make him move to the side, so she can... she can sit up... yea sit up and uh* I.... *what?! did she like the kiss? did... uh! she frowned, confused right then, maybe he DID go a bit too much* I.... it's getting too late, I should go home

Adrien:
He smiled, stepping back, and then said, "Alright." He moved to step away from her - and said, "Sorry if I pushed too far."

A sheepish, mischievous grin on his lips.

Eris:
*She.... watched him... did she just sighed in relief? maybe? she.... just really didn't know.... mean ahg! * uh.... you don't look sorry *giving him a look, she looked off, she... arhg! should be angry at him! but she just felt... confused!*

Adrien:
He grinned and said, "Well that's because I said I'm sorry if I pushed too far. You still haven't told me if I did. Though I suspect I did, so if I did..." He shrugged and said, "I'm sorry."

Eris:
uh...*she pressed her lips together, kinda.. hugging herself for a moment... before... before she got up and and... uh! reached for her blouse to put it on* t.. I think... you... I....*she frowns, and arrghed! a little frustrated sound, but then she just said* yes

Adrien:
He frowned, and looked to her, and tilted his head, then said earnestly, "...I'm sorry."

Eris:
*She... bit her lip, kind of fidgeting, a faint peer to him, then uh... eh... she just slip the skirt on and kind of.... humm fidgeted again* I.... I ... think I do like you... but.... I....*she shook her head* uh.... we aren't going to lone place anymore, kay? *she grabbed her boots and started to walk back to where his bike was*

Adrien:
Adrien blinked - and almost intuitively reached to rewind. But it felt... almost wrong to do it right now. Like there might have been progress halted, but he wasn't sure. "Why?"

Eris:
*She stopped.... biting her lower lip, why? she frowns, but then she whispered* ... I... *she frowns, not knowing how to put it in words, she didn't know!.... so it took her a moment to actually put some kind of order in the myriad of chaotic thoughts that were always in her head, so she could say* because I don't want to stop liking you... and... and... I.. think.... it scares me....

Adrien:
"Why? I mean I can understand not being ready - but being scared?" He paused, and tilted his head, "Your stalker, is this about him?"

Eris:
*She... kind of flinched, because she did NOT want to compare him to ... well him... but.. maybe, was that that? she reached to rub her arms, and fidget* uh.... maybe...

Adrien:
He sighed and then said, "Come on, hun. Let's go ahead and head home. You probably need rest." He smiled, and leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

Eris:
*that... just made her kind of sigh... and lean towards him* sorry...

Adrien:
"For what?" He grinned and said, "Relax, hun. I'm not judging you. Just understanding, is all. And yeah, I probably took it a bit too far. Your hot, sexy, and if I'm being honest... taking it too far appeals to me. But what appeals to me more is... as I said earlier. Getting you comfortable with me. And stealing smiles and kisses from your lips."

Eris:
*That did made her smile a little bit, as she moved her arms to hug him, just leaning against his chest* I ... Adrien... you haven't gotten any roses, have you? *well having a sudden REALLY bad feeling*

Adrien:
"No. You meaning to send me one?"

Eris:
*She shakes her head real hard, like if that was a horrible idea!* if you do... uh.. if you do... just run, ok?

Adrien:
"Think you mentioned that before. I see any roses, light the sender on fire. Got it." He smiled, running a hand against her head.

Eris:
*She sighs, closing her eyes, when did she became such a scary-cat?, and just stayed there now, hugging him*
riddle for mortals... or riddle for gods...?

Return to “Beach”